• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Afterglow

• James_Dean

• xokuba

• Lady Claire

I'm Free is a bop but overall I think she messed up the „direction" she's going with this album.

People are hungry for Y2K vibes, not Sia and Meghan collabs. There's plenty of people that would be perfect for here to work with such as Slayyyter, Ayesha, Kim Petras. :bird:

• Like 1

Got my signed copy! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay she did a livestream and previewed the album. 

I forgive Sia, the album is pop bop after pop bop. Her vocals have definitely gotten better, and the lyrics this time really are good. 

So far Infinity or ADHD seems like my personal favorites. 

BAD ***** ACADEMY still seems like it may be a miss or a hit I can't tell. 

She said this isn't her last album and she's working on more music. 

She has a BIG performance coming up soon but couldn't share details.

I could tell exactly but it looks like she doesn't care about sales, and just wants the music out for fans. 

This is the most excited I've seen her a about music. 

Edited by Afterglow
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Okay she did a livestream and previewed the album. 

I forgive Sia, the album is pop bop after pop bop. Her vocals have definitely gotten better, and the lyrics this time really are good. 

So far Infinity or ADHD seems like my personal favorites. 

BAD ***** ACADEMY still seems like it may be a miss or a hit I can't tell. 

She has a BIG performance coming up soon but couldn't share details.

I could tell exactly but it looks like she doesn't care about sales, and just wants the music out for fans. 

This is the most excited I've seen her a about music. 

OMG WHERE

Edit: nvm found it, Bad ***** Academy is a ******* bop, can't wait

Edited by xokuba
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, xokuba said:

OMG WHERE

She did it on her Insta Live and some shopping app for her album preorders, she did an interview and everything. I have renewed excitement for this era!

8 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I hope she ignores sales and continues to drop music for the fun of it :redface:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I hope she ignores sales and continues to drop music for the fun of it :redface:

It sounded like that's exactly her plan! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The way I'm being HOUNDED with ads for the signed vinyl on Instagram, I didn't realize this came out this week:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

I actually can't wait for this... excited

I wonder if she'll do a small theatre tour. I can see the gays showing up ngl. 

• Like 1

The chicken arrived and BBA is a bop, but who is that on a feature?

This album is amazing! I was scared that the rest of the song would sound soulless like the singles were, but no!

Who is that feature on BBA? It sounds like Megan Thee Stallion in some parts, a verse that goes for too long which is kinda unnecessary, especially when Paris then has another verse. A bop though!

Legacy is cute, reminds me of Screwed. Was excited to hear this one and it didn't dissapoint. It has bigger oomph than the live version I'd say.

The other Sia song is another thing I was worried about... One song with Sia's squeaking voice is enough, but imagine two... If the Earth is Spinning is total opposite, Paris is the LEAD in here!

The ones I didn't really connect with are Welcome Back and ADHD, they're little bit less uptempo. Stay Young got kinda repetitive. Loves it.

• Thanks 2

Omg im actually so excited to hear this. I was nervous but the snippets and reviews have me! 

Edited by Afterglow

this is gonna get like 100k streams first day :rip: where's the promo??

2 hours ago, xokuba said:

The chicken arrived and BBA is a bop, but who is that on a feature?

That's definitely Megan

Had my first listen and this isn't it. Some songs are cute, but what a downgrade from the debut album that is a masterpiece 

Edited by itsdavimiguel

I think the album is really cute :heart: Obviously not on her debut's level, but could've been far worse. I was expecting worse with Sia on board :rip:

I was SHOOK with Megan on BBA since i had no idea she would be featured and she did a good job by hiding it cause i didn't saw a single rumor about it. Her verse is sooo good and it's definitely a highlight on the album.

It's a nice mix of cute carefree bops and some personal tracks to her. I'll probably do a track by track review/impressions list tomorrow but my trinity as of now is BBA, Without Love and Adored.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not even sure if the gays will use this? It's definitely not needed, and it would've been iconic if her first album was her only album ever. Half of this album sounds like Sia outtakes, and not in a good way lol.

This is way better than I was expecting 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.