8 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Chasin is a BOP 

All I hear is Meghan. 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XtinaStripped said:

All I hear is Meghan. 😂

I thought I was the only one:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Crazy to think that this follow up is 18 years later after her debut.

Might be listening and she should add Best Friend's Ass, I Need You and Good Time.

The album cover is so tacky

The way she has 4 fingers :deadbanana4:

If Gag City had a Mount Olympus:

7 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

I thought I was the only one:deadbanana2:

I heard zero Paris on this LOL. It's a very good Meghan Trainor song :eddie:

On 7/25/2024 at 8:07 AM, Nefertiti0 said:

Tracklist
1 Welcome Back
2 I'm Free ft. Rina Sawayama
3 Chasin' ft. Meghan Trainor
4 Bad ***** Academy
5 Fame Won't Love You - Sia & Paris
6 ADHD
7 Legacy
8 Stay Young
9 Infinity
10 If the Earth is Spinning ft. Sia
11 Without Love ft. Maria Becerra
12 Adored
2222x2222bb.webp

What in the AI?! :cupid: I don't HATE it but it's sloppy with the missing fingers... It's kind of giving League of Legends Lunar Goddess Diana skin.

I love the cover but they need to fix the hand. I can't believe there's no Kim Petras or a rap Collab on the album tho :noparty:

Still pre-ordering vinyl. 

Alright yall im done. The AI album cover sucks. A Meghan feature. Two Sia features………..every song so far has been beyond basic and beyond ****. No soul and nothing is catchy. 

Why couldn't she release her scrapped electro edm album 10 years ago WHYYYYYYY

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I’m Free is good, and i kinda like the Sia duet

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Alright yall im done. The AI album cover sucks. A Meghan feature. Two Sia features………..every song so far has been beyond basic and beyond ****. No soul and nothing is catchy. 

Why couldn't she release her scrapped electro edm album 10 years ago WHYYYYYYY

I'm Free is one of her best songs tho.:michael:

And Chasin' is cute ala Stars Are Blind.

I wouldve liked that album too but tbh id heard reliably on a fansite she never even had a full edm album recorded, from what I gathered she fully recorded like 3 or 4 songs for that album plus the singles, and scrapped it all when the Young Money deal fell through, and unfortunately they still own those songs. 

And also you could blame her management at the time who convinced her not to continue music after that insane radio interview where the hosts wouldn't play "Good Time". 

Come Alive and HOML basically only happened because they were already shot and contractually obligated. 

Where's Summer Reign?!! Cmon!

• Thanks 1

NO kimmy p feature and TWO sia features?

such a disappointment omg

6 minutes ago, simplywohoo said:

NO kimmy p feature and TWO sia features?

such a disappointment omg

Sent me that the executive producer of the album would feature themselves twice 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Sent me that the executive producer of the album would feature themselves twice 

fr??? the audacity :rip:

The four fingers... What in the Phil of the Future is this :bibliahh:

the only reason i was still interested in her was because of her iconic debut album and was super excited for a follow up since good time. this is shaping up to be pathetic i'm sorry. neither i'm free or chasin has replay value and it's missing that cunty fun edge that her first album and even her standalone singles has. and now that album cover? what in the world is that

• Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, Neyde said:

the only reason i was still interested in her was because of her iconic debut album and was super excited for a follow up since good time. this is shaping up to be pathetic i'm sorry. neither i'm free or chasin has replay value and it's missing that cunty fun edge that her first album and even her standalone singles has. and now that album cover? what in the world is that

I think I'm Free is great and on par with what she's been serving since Good Time. 

I'm not sure what everyone wants her to sound like , literally seems like everyone wants a different kind of album from her. 

I think this album is about fun carefree bops, and while I would've liked a more edm sound im just happy we get another album. 

This is all Sia's vision, so... 

So sad it is not an Edm album…rip never be alone. The album cover…no comment. I hope it's a cute LP, I cannot believe she is actually releasing another one. 

I like all three of the songs released so far.

Chasin' would have been a hit in 2014, not now unfortunately. I am pretty bummed out that Paris sounds like she is background vocals, her cute baby voice is just not strong enough to overshadow Meg or Sia's squealing. She is good on a song like I'm Free with Rina who's vocals are more bland (not a shade in this case) imo.

I am very looking forward to hearing Legacy, it sounds like that girl!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.