Coldplay and Sabrina Carpenter perform "Magic" together at Radio 1's Big Weekend

Fitzswiftie

shortened clip

Embarrassing, it was THE moment to prove she can sing.

• Haha 1

:pukey:

13 minutes ago, tshwark said:

Embarrassing, it was THE moment to prove she can sing.

She can sing so she doesn't have to prove that to any new people on here. Anyway, Coldplay always does this kind of last minute collabs for their shows and they always are a mess because there was no rehearsing and any girl they have bring to didn't met any backlash so I'm sure she's fine with all these people calling her out for not singing when she has proved many times she can lol  

• Like 1

I heard the performance on BBC Radio's website and she was a bit nervous at first, but the rest went smoothly. I'm not that much into Sabrina but she's definitely a good singer, I saw her opening for Taylor last year too. 

"I'm working late, cuz I'm a singer"

sure-jan-marcia-brady-sassy-if-you-say-so-pnv04dtnw7i6gqfo.gif

• Haha 1

Oh she's getting the legends' approval. Adele, Coldplay, Taylor. :clap3: ATRLers remain unemployed haters.

Chris sounded good. Can't say the same about the other late night singer :gayoncecat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.