Sky Ferreira continues being miserable on tour, fans are fed up

RideOrDie

This setlist :toofunny3: She is so lazy. It's very hard stan and root for her.

Why so many songs played twice? Why not fill it up with covers and the songs from vault? As If, indeed!

She is lucky that NTMT became a cute cult classic and she'll always have a small fanbase thanks to that :bibliahh:

EDIT: wait, not the OP bringing a fake setlist :toofunny3:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Movimento Perpétuo

• RideOrDie

• Communion

• rzal

Dying at the played twice on three songs :skull:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

This setlist :toofunny3: She is so lazy. It's very hard stan and root for her.

Why so many songs played twice? Why not fill it up with covers and the songs from vault? As If, indeed!

She is lucky that NTMT became a cute cult classic and she'll always have a small fanbase thanks to that :bibliahh:

EDIT: wait, not the OP bringing a fake setlist :toofunny3:

The thread was made when the setlist was still being updated (as it is mentioned in the note). She ended up doing over 20 songs which is a miracle for her considering her usual sets are around 13-14 songs. 

6 hours ago, Letemtalk said:

14 songs in Manchester

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sky-ferreira/2024/o2-ritz-manchester-england-63ab8657.html

Reveal hidden contents

Note: Set cut short by curfew

13 songs in Glasgow

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sky-ferreira/2024/swg3-tv-studio-glasgow-scotland-6bab864e.html

Reveal hidden contents

Note: Set cut short due to curfew

20 songs in London

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sky-ferreira/2024/koko-london-england-6bab866a.html

24 songs in Los Angeles a few days ago.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/sky-ferreira/2024/wiltern-theatre-los-angeles-ca-5ba94b74.html

Reveal hidden contents

Note: 'Night Time, My Time' 10th anniversary show. Sky told the crowd that she had planned a light show but the venue was unable to do it. At her request, she performed two songs with the lights off. She apologized multiple times throughout the show.

You might get 20 songs if she turns up on time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

The thread was made when the setlist was still being updated (as it is mentioned in the note). She ended up doing over 20 songs which is a miracle for her considering her usual sets are around 13-14 songs. 

No problem. It's all good :heart:

• Like 1

anything for a hit thread :dies:

I will drag her when every opportunity arises but she did post like five times on her story that she'd be going on at 10:00 - just because doors open at 7:00 doesn't mean the artist immediately starts then :rip: But she should've had an opener (probably can't afford it)

Does she have extremely rich parents or something? 

She shut down the claims that she was 2 hours late. Sis is lurking here :bibliahh:

Hi Sky, I love you. Please release Masochism or whatever at this point

13 minutes ago, rzal said:

Does she have extremely rich parents or something? 

Not really. She was raised by her grandma and she used to work with MJ as his hairdresser (?) but her grandma was never rich. Her parents were broken af

• Like 1

I'm so glad I saw her in SF in 2013 when the record came out. She was really good. She's probably still performing the same set from a decade ago now since she really doesn't have a ton of material. 

On 5/26/2024 at 12:11 PM, Bookmark99 said:

I genuinely thought she had died from an overdose :rip:

4wqkXvS.gif

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

She shut down the claims that she was 2 hours late. Sis is lurking here :bibliahh:

Hi Sky, I love you. Please release Masochism or whatever at this point

Not really. She was raised by her grandma and she used to work with MJ as his hairdresser (?) but her grandma was never rich. Her parents were broken af

Then how is her work ethic so bad and how does she have any money still. Interesting!

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

Tell us smth about Normani's album 

Edited by Candy Painted

On 5/26/2024 at 11:20 PM, Yakult said:

Sky is a mess but if there's one person thing she can do (besides apologising 100x during a set) it's sing. Despite all the lateness & passive-aggressive mumbling towards her band/sound engineers, she sounded incredible when I saw her at a festival in 2022.

Funnily enough Halsey was terrible when I saw her at Primavera last year. I loved her last album……..but she spent half the set complaining about how people didn't want her at the festival because she's a pop act (this isn't true…..Primavera has had plenty of pop acts for years like ******* Mabel and Miley Cyrus had warm receptions) and telling us how she was playing real rawwwwwwk music. It was almost satirical how she acted like a teenager with a chip on their shoulder, it was hard to watch.

Sky may be chronically lazy…….but she's effortlessly cool - something Halsey will never be.

Halsey was complaining about the fact that the festival did not provide the opportunity that it provided to other headliners for the canceled date.The festival arranged a venue for other artists to play a concert, but when Halsey requested it, they refused, even though she was the HEADLINER. And also Are you comparing someone like Halsey, who is hardworking,cares about her work and has put in remarkable work, to someone who is lazy and can't even get on the stage on time, blaming others for all her failures? 

Another reason why I'm not buying tickets

People spent 1,000+ in my city for a booth to see her live :pancake:

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2024 at 12:25 PM, K$Ellie said:

i feel like they deserve it at this point, this girl released one cute album over a decade ago just leave her in the past

This. Those delusional fans deserve it :rip:

I've always heard horror stories of her shows, but I saw her in New York in December and she was actually incredible? She did a full 20 song set, showed up on time, sounded amazing. I feel like I saw one of her only great shows? 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BradySpears said:

I've always heard horror stories of her shows, but I saw her in New York in December and she was actually incredible? She did a full 20 song set, showed up on time, sounded amazing. I feel like I saw one of her only great shows? 

I saw her in Dallas last Fall & she was incredible too 

• Like 2

she's such a mess omg… people pay money to see that?

anyway looking forward to her concert on tuesday :coffee:

18 hours ago, BradySpears said:

Same for me in Detroit, she must just be hit or miss. I'm so glad we all got her on good days :rip:

• Like 1

girl just quit touring and give us masochism asap

I still don't know what's wrong with this b***h

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, FireFade said:

💀💀 

@Communion

image.png

image.png

image.png

The setlist had 16 songs and you could barely see the performing artist in the dark and 80 mins late for $100? Anything to scam people of their money @Young In Love 

ezgif-6-b9c82acc25.thumb.gif.60247e1d033

Edited by RideOrDie

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

@Communion

image.png

image.png

image.png

The setlist had 16 songs and you could barely see the performing artist in the dark and 80 mins late for $100? Anything to scam people of their money @Young In Love 

ezgif-6-b9c82acc25.thumb.gif.60247e1d033

Sis, of course subreddits or discord servers known for hating her will have negative comments. I'm not sure why you're invested still in a now indie artist to still seek out negative comments to highlight. Odd how all the people who see her and share their experiences on other places like PopJustice are generally positive:

EF253ZG.png

gVoO24z.png

I'm just not sure what else but misogyny could drive men to consistently target and go after a woman who has had to face unfortunate after unfortunate situations in her life, whether that be signing a record deal as a child (the label execs who signed off on the 17 video in hindsight should likely face a firing squad), being molested multiple times as a child, and chronic health problems as an adult navigating her career stuck in label legal limbo.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.