Gaga, Katy and Lorde releasing new music this year. Is it fall 2013 all over again?

Kayseri Mantisi

literally the same lineup this is so exciting omg :jonny2:

• Like 2

The entire effing industry is releasing this year

and yet we STILL can't get one Rihanna album :gaycat6: 

But are they releasing quality? That is the question. You never know with these three.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 12

ARTPURISM :WAP:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

But are they releasing quality? That is the question. You never know with these three.

is this a rage bait or something? or humiliation ritual? you stan Selena Gomez while saying this.....

• Like 4
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

is this a rage bait or something? or humiliation ritual? you stan Selena Gomez while saying this.....

Selena Gomez has always been my biggest inspiration. That is true. You can go and stream her music if you'd like. 

Just now, selena_lavigne said:

Selena Gomez has always been my biggest inspiration. That is true. You can go and stream her music if you'd like. 

well good for you.mp3 but you can't talk about other's quality when you stan #that... Lorde is about to drop album of the decade while Selena recently put out Single Soon & Love On :rip:

11 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

selenaavril.jpeg.38a9a97dca81e92f75f54de

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

just need britney spears tbh

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

well good for you.mp3 but you can't talk about other's quality when you stan #that... Lorde is about to drop album of the decade while Selena recently put out Single Soon & Love On :rip:

I know i have an excellent and consistent aesthetic in the music i listen to that my favorite artists have worked on providing the fandom with and i can't hold everybody up to that standard.

which means act III is dropping in december 

feeling it GIF by The Kennedy Center

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, torontowest91 said:

just need britney spears tbh

Let's not forget 2013 was also a year of Britney Jean :deadbanana2:

Posted (edited)

No, like the rest of the girls and the industry they're just trying to get their pink coins in before Project 2025 :rip:'s us lol jk kinda 

Edited by slimfem

I don't think we're getting new music from Lorde this year, unfortunately.

• Like 1

if we get a new Britney album and Beyonce surprise release act 3 in november/december then yes

is lorde actually confirmed though?

Gurl you're a Lorde stan what makes you think there's any hope she releases this year? :rip: 

I didn't hear anything about Lorde actually coming. 

7 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

But we have high hopes with Gaga and Lorde (given their past repertoire) as they always give quality and substance with their music

:gaygacat4:

• Thanks 1

3 more masterpieces incoming :jonny:

The popgirls truly showing up this year, 2035 gays will pray for times like this :jonny6:

None of them is musically relevant in 2024, so no :michael:

• Thumbs Down 2

11 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I like Lorde but 

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, bielneira said:

I don't think we're getting new music from Lorde this year, unfortunately.

I'm not sure about Lorde either, unless it's towards the end of the year.

She probably isn't touring without Ray Suen who was her director of music for the Melodrama and Solar Power tours.

https://lamag.com/music/coachella-vampire-weekend-musician-ray-suen

He appears to be busy touring with Vampire Weekend, and that tour runs for most of the year, with a small break in October between the US and European tour dates. That doesn't rule out an album release, but since she doesn't do social media, she is going to need to perform live to promote her album.

Maybe she can get someone else to fill in for a few shows, promote the album and do an early 2025 tour, but I'm not sure any of them will release this year. Does Katy or Gaga have a release date yet?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.