My sister suddenly passed away earlier this week.

The Man Who

Oh my goodness! My condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Please, please take your time with your family to try and bear what just happened to you. I cannot imagine the hurt and amount of grief that you collectively have to bear, I hope you can be there for each other and somehow control this trauma. My condolences and take good care. 

I am so so sorry for what you're going through. Sending you all my love, be with your loved ones. 

I remember reading how she was your hype woman when you opened up to her about navigating the situation with Chris. Please take care of yourself. Sending you love and light :heart:

This is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Do whatever you feel is best for you, but please allow yourself to grieve and don't forget to take care of yourself :heart2: 

• ATRL Moderator

That’s heartbreaking, I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m sending you all the love and will be keeping your family in my thoughts  :heart2:

Omg i am so sorry bestie. 

Sending all my love to you and your family :heart2:

Im here if you need anything or someone to talk to :heart2:

Even though it's just a website, I genuinely care for everyone's wellbeing on here.

Even if we all disagree on things, we are all part of each other's daily lives and daily entertainment/escapism.

I wish you the best and I'm thinking of you. :heart2: 

• Like 1

:heart2: RIP to your sister. My condolences to you and your family. 

Oh Jordan, I'm so so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending my condolences to you and your family. :heart2:

i am so, so sorry for your loss. sending love and condolences to you and your family. :heart:

This is heartbreaking. May she rest in peace. :heart2: Take all the time you need to grieve, work shouldn't be a priority now. Take care of yourself. :hug:

I'm so sorry, may your sister and your nephew rest in peace :(

Take your time to heal and don't rush anything. Cry as much as you want to and be angry if you want to, those feelings are perfectly fine when we lost someone so soon.

Stay strong :heart:

Sorry for your loss. Take care.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  

So sorry for your lost.

This post made me think about my sister and how we aren't that close these last couple of years....

RIPRachel

i hope you are staying strong if you feel like talking my PM is always open! 

I'm so sorry for what you're going through love.

Posted (edited)

Im so so sorry darling. I have No words. Your sister so beautiful. I can feel her majestic kind spirit and light just from lookin at the pictures  :emofish:
I dont know why this world-reality is so unfair-evil-confusing and takes sometimes the best people early but .......Yll see her again one day  :heart:
She's a in another plane-dimension of existence. With peace and the most beautiful things. Things we cant imagine
Im totally sure she's protected by the creators of this omegaverse-existence-life even if the darkness of our current corrupted earth-world wounded her. 
This existence is filled with darkness but also with beauty.
There's two sides to this life and she was one of those who belong to goodness and holyness and brought only beauty and shine to this chaotic planet :butterfly:
Like your nephew. Theyre both angels and theyre eternal. Is not a goodbye. Is a see you later. 
Sending u a big hug in these incredibly hard-tough-nightmarish times

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 2

I'm sorry for your loss 🫂

Sorry for your loss

Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. Her and her family look so beautiful. I can't think of the right words to tell you but please just know you are so incredibly strong, and I'm sending you all my love :heart:

i'm so sorry :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.