Nicki Minaj gets arrested, fined and released in Amsterdam, cancels first UK show

Nefertiti0

4 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

The Blind Item lady from TikTok she attacked in January getting her lick back :bibliahh:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLtTd77r/

As she should :clap3:

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• americanshameless

• Burn

• KatyPrismSpirit

• punisher

1 hour ago, diemoehre said:

She wanted to leave the country with the weed. She planned to enter a country where weed is very much not legal.

Chjvhxg

She really sounds schizophrenic in these posts. Convinced that everyone is out to get her. She could use some medical intervention because this is not the thinking of a rational person.

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 hours ago, charmed23 said:

Man I missed out on that. Thanks for the recap, sounds like a blast to follow that tour's progress lol

sis where is your avi from ?

Season 6 Episode 601 GIF by Paramount+

She should know by now that she can't transport illicit or controlled substances that aren't specifically prescribed by a doctor (and even some of those have limits) without being searched. It's 2024 - no one is paying anyone to sabotage a Nicki Minaj tour. If she's been stopped in other countries (and it sounds like she has) then she's probably flagged so security will always be checking her stuff a little more closely. 

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but The Netherlands has laws that's you can't investigate people based on their origin. Ofcourse there are still workarounds but I don't see it in this case.

She even admitted that she was aware of the pre-rolls. Ms Minaj isn't innocent. They are just doing their job; investigating further, because they found weed. She should have known better.  She acting like this is her first time out of the country. 

Also maybe she was flagged because of that husband of hers..... 

Edited by TryMe
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

but the fact that weed gets you locked up is crazy. what a weird world 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, KingWitch said:

Not them saying it like its some random "41 year old woman" not Nicki Minaj :rip:

It's the law.

Dutch forbid everyone including the police from officially releasing the full name of suspects (even in serious crimes) before trial and conviction. If the name of a suspect is released it means the police don't have that person in custody (are still looking for him/her)

Posted (edited)

She's an entertainer! :clap3:

Never a dull moment. :clap3:

Spoiler

:ahh::ahh:

Edited by tomo

Has she been arrested before ?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kisuke said:

Not our cops arresting her :hoetenks:

she broke our laws and got arrested as anyone would that **** aint allowed, also weed aint legal but tolerated here in the netherlands. It being legal seems to be a huge fantasy in the US :gayoncecat1:

Doesn't the Netherlands regulate that you can purchase weed that's grown domestically, but you can't import/export weed from/to any other countries? Germany did get inspired by that when they legalized weed earlier this year, so that crossing borders with weed would still be illegalized (and so that they wouldn't create legal loopholes that would harm both countries).

Edited by Arthoe

6 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Her fans here and on twitter grasping for straws

Sounds like a regular day for the Barbz :cm:

• Haha 4

she's so embarrassing :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

sis where is your avi from ?

From my most fav narrative video game of all time, called Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

which title I guess aptly describes Onika's ordeal altogether.

If you're a fellow gaymer, I highly recommend checking this game out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

Has she been arrested before ?

Yes, for stabbing someone. And she seems to be proud of it. :deadbanana:

829E0CAF-7097-4C83-88AF-83B14F55C174.png

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Her fans here and on twitter grasping for straws to blame the police officers...gurl you broke the law???? What do you expect?
Dutch police don't give a flying **** who you are, you can't smuggle drugs outside of the country, what kind of brain damage do you have to think otherwise?
:hoetenks:

Honestly, theyre acting like she was caught on the street with weed, she was trying to fly to another country with it. I myself don't believe this needs to be criminalized, but everyone knows that it is.

She's pretty much doing international trafic, she's luck she's in a country that is quite lenient and she was already let go, it's not like this everywhere.

Edited by brazil
  • Like 1

LMFAO

she deserves it 

:flower3:

Oh my god this is so embarrassing. Coke really done a deal on her, hasn't it?

Shoulda been locked up for LIFE! Or at least locked out of a studio for life

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Burn said:

Is this real? If yes WTF???? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

Shaking my head, I still can't believe this :toofunny3::toofunny2:

1 hour ago, brazil said:

Honestly, theyre acting like she was caught on the street with weed, she was trying to fly to another country with it. I myself don't believe this needs to be criminalized, but everyone knows that it is.

She's pretty much doing international trafic, she's luck she's in a country that is quite lenient and she was already let go, it's not like this everywhere.

She is definitely lucky to only be fined 350 euros. In any other country she would be detained for at least 24 hours and even be prosecuted.
She is lucky this didn't happen in Asia, that would have been an absolute mess.

1 hour ago, Burn said:

OMG 😳 

She's absolutely embarrassing :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.