Nicki Minaj gets arrested, fined and released in Amsterdam, cancels first UK show

Nefertiti0

14 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Traumatic experience? Weed may be legal in Amsterdam, but that doesn't mean you can smuggle the weed cross border to the UK using your private jet. :rip: She (or her people who brought the drugs) clearly thought they were above the law and they faced the consequences like anyone else would've. And as far as I can tell the officers were being very polite and kind to her, she was only detained for a short while and got off with a €350 euro fine. Let me tell you, us peasants would've been reprimanded much harsher!

spacer.png

• Haha 8

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• americanshameless

• Burn

• KatyPrismSpirit

• punisher

I wish I could be the person on the phone at the Amsterdam police department for tonight :dies: 

I just know they're getting some crazy calls, several barbz are getting arrested in solidarity

• Haha 12
  • Confused 1

This is iconic. Them putting her in the police van and closing the door and locking her up.  I am done :bibliahh::rip:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Gonna travel. Just booked a ticket for tomorrow's show. I need to see this mess in person :dies: 

I'm going to end up with a postponed date and my money will be in limbo for the next 2 years 

1289917203_4mhTwIj(2).thumb.gif.220e09e9

• Haha 1

I cant with Nicki. Shes such a mess. Love her 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

HELPPPP

this lady's eras keep giving and giving 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Do we know how long she stayed on ha live after this exact moment happened?

spacer.png

The way I just picture her sitting there filming the door for a good 20 minutes, not saying anything.

• Haha 11

Stream Amsterdam by the best band in the world while you're at it :hippo:

The way they SLAMMED that **** on her ass will always be a moment skdjdbd

spacer.png

• Haha 6

22 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

????? 

Are you sure WEED is all they found? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Show cancelled

She never disappoints 😂 I knew there would be tweets talking about how "THEY" don't want her and her tour to succeed :rofl:

too bad she didn't spend the night in prison

Is she dumb or what??? The conspiracy theories on Twitter??? 
So because weed is legal in the Netherlands, you assumed you can take that with you in your luggage? WORMS FOR BRAINS!

PxKW23i.gif

• Like 1

this is such a kii but i was supposed to see her in amsterdam next weekend and now i don't know if she'll be coming back here LOL

ticketmaster better run me my money and QUICK if she cancels

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, insomniac said:

She's so silly! She and her entourage literally got caught trying to smuggle soft drugs from The Netherlands to the United Kingdom. What was she thinking. She got off with a €350 fine, while us peasants would've been reprimanded big time. :rip:

No you wouldn't have 💀

24 minutes ago, Komet said:

This being a shot for shot remake PLEAsE

:bibliahh: 

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I wish I could be the person on the phone at the Amsterdam police department for tonight :dies: 

I just know they're getting some crazy calls, several barbz are getting arrested in solidarity

I wish I could be the one who answered WriteARapSis's phone call so bad. Sending positive thoughts and energies to whoever did.

spacer.png

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

this is such a kii but i was supposed to see her in amsterdam next weekend and now i don't know if she'll be coming back here LOL

ticketmaster better run me my money and QUICK if she cancels

spacer.png

She'll come. She's not gonna cancel another future date over this and it's not like she's not allowed in the country anymore.

• Like 1

Behind bar-bz

:suburban:

• Haha 7

not the spongebob memes :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.