Nicki Minaj gets arrested, fined and released in Amsterdam, cancels first UK show

Nefertiti0

Not her being a drug mule lmao 

spacer.png

She better address at the show. 

• Haha 4

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• americanshameless

• Burn

• KatyPrismSpirit

• punisher

I guess the night is still young for the arena's guests, they should all go to a local gay club and get a better performance from a drag queen instead :foxaylove3:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Troll Idle said:

Not for the poor Barbz she screwed who paid hundreds and thousands of pounds for traveling and accomodation

honestly yes that sucks, I agree, it's just that the people that want to spend their Saturday making this out to be the end of Nicki's career are reaching, as usual. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

HELP the fine only being 350 euros. I hate this country so much. They literally sabotaged her. 

NOT 350 euros?? This is all so UNSERIOUS. Sky News was doing breaking news coverage too. This is over the top 😭

26 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Why is there a curfew? Yall just can't go out? Wow. North Korea vibes. 

THIS IS TAKING ME OUT TOO :bibliahh:

This whole situation is just UNSERIOUS. I hope Nicki can just move on and realize how dumb it is. 

2 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

honestly yes that sucks, I agree, it's just that the people that want to spend their Saturday making this out to be the end of Nicki's career are reaching, as usual. 

Second leg announced for a sold out tour the week after a certain someone tried to scrap their album and debuted botchedness

i get why they are reaching 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

:bibliahh:

VERY tempted to make this my sig

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Help :bibliahh: 

Guys i was at the show and I'm so angry :rip: travelled across the uk for it - and im not even a barb, my boyfriend is. The way the arena handled it is disgraceful!!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Good that it was postponed. There was no way she could do a show after that traumatic experience plus she would be super late. Maybe she can postpone it for next week after the second Manchester date. 

Traumatic experience? Weed may be legal in Amsterdam, but that doesn't mean you can smuggle the weed cross border to the UK using your private jet. :rip: She (or her people who brought the drugs) clearly thought they were above the law and they faced the consequences like anyone else would've. And as far as I can tell the officers were being very polite and kind to her, she was only detained for a short while and got off with a €350 euro fine. Let me tell you, us peasants would've been reprimanded much harsher!

Edited by insomniac
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

where'd she get 350 euros? :deadbanana2:

Posted (edited)

:ryan3:

spacer.png

Edited by penguintim

"Under arrest" 

"We need you to make a statement at the station" 

So which is it? 

Ridiculous how the cops handled this. 

She spoke about disgruntled managers she fired a few days ago on SH tho. She should've taken every precaution. 

I can't imagine the immense pressure & fear she would've been feeling in that van. I hope she's okay. :dancehall:

• Haha 1

????? 

• Haha 1

She'll think again before boarding a private jet with weed. She surely is BOOKED and busy.

spacer.png

This is the funniest **** I've ever seenkjksgds

PxKW23i.gif

There goes another pop culture moment for the books :gaycat2:

She's so ******* stupid :rip:

2 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

????? 

She's so silly! She and her entourage literally got caught trying to smuggle soft drugs from The Netherlands to the United Kingdom. What was she thinking. She got off with a €350 fine, while us peasants would've been reprimanded big time. :rip:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

Umm that's exactly what it was. 

And if I said I'm drunk then what 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Traumatic experience? Weed may be legal in Amsterdam, but that doesn't mean you can smuggle the weed cross border to the UK using your private jet. :rip: She (or her people who brought the drugs) clearly thought they were above the law and they faced the consequences like anyone else would've. And as far as I can tell the officers were being very polite and kind to her, she was only detained for a short while and got off with a €350 euro fine. Let me tell you, us peasants would've been reprimanded much harsher!

yes traumatic experience. she did not know what was going on, she was forced in a van without knowing where she was heading, she has 25k people waiting for her in a venue and she doens't know when she will get there. and we have all heard the terror stories about how black people get treated with law enforcement in general. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Will she allowed back in the country for next week's show?

:suburban:

Another iconic Nicki Minaj thread. The female Water White :clownny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.