Felt This Way vs. Stay Away - Which Carly song is better?

greento

Which song do you prefer?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you prefer?

Which Dedicated Side B song, with the same lyrics but different production and melodies, do you think is better?

both are 10/10 but stay away's synths are out of this world

Stay Away

Speaking of, has she ever talked about this? Such an odd choice to release both even though they are both amazing

• Thanks 2

Felt This Way is undeniably superior but it's only for the intellectuals so I assume most of the responses here will be Stay Away

• Like 3

Both are absolute gems, but Stay Away really does it for me. And it's so great when she does it live. 

• Like 1

Felt This Way is a cute girl, but SLAY Away? Well, gorgeous devours cute...

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

Speaking of, has she ever talked about this? Such an odd choice to release both even though they are both amazing

She said that Felt This Way was supposed to be the original version because she wanted to do something more downtempo after the album felt full of uptempo cuts, but then she had an epiphany and recorded an upbeat version of Felt This Way too and she loved it so much that she couldn't decide in time for the album which one she wanted on the album. It basically served as impetus for Dedicated: Side B.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, ShootingStar said:

Felt This Way is undeniably superior but it's only for the intellectuals so I assume most of the responses here will be Stay Away

This 

I love Felt This Way but Stay Away >. I honestly love the concept of the songs being back to back.

Felt This Way is superior and also sounds like an "original" version. Stay Away is cute, but gives remix vibes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.