Avril getting dragged for set list of Greatest Hits tour

naval23

She also has well-known songs that aren't THAT famous but could be added, at least as surprises, like her version of Breakaway, I'm a Mess, The Best Damn Thing, Give You What You Like, Tell Me It's Over, and even the ridiculously catchy Hello Kitty (as she remains unbothered about this song). Even if she just looks at her singles catalog and ignore her deep cuts, she can add more songs to the setlist, even as surprises or just rotating songs. She's incredibly unambitious and lackluster.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• naval23

• Raphy23

• EvanT

• Buffy

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Was "Smile" ever really a hit or is it just a hit in her head? I never liked that song.

I'm from Brazil and that song was a major hit here at least :skull: not sure everywhere else

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Was "Smile" ever really a hit or is it just a hit in her head? I never liked that song.

It's her 13th most streamed song on Spotify. It was somewhat of a worldwide hit, but I don't think it clicked that much in the US market.

4 minutes ago, EvanT said:

She also has well-known songs that aren't THAT famous but could be added, at least as surprises, like her version of Breakaway, I'm a Mess, The Best Damn Thing, Give You What You Like, Tell Me It's Over, and even the ridiculously catchy Hello Kitty (as she remains unbothered about this song). Even if she just looks at her singles catalog and ignore her deep cuts, she can add more songs to the setlist, even as surprises or just rotating songs. She's incredibly unambitious and lackluster.

I'm sure every fan who attends Avril's tour have been a fan the past 20 years. She should've included non-singles too. Literally everybody should know the lyrics to Anything But Ordinary, Things I'll Never Say, Losing Grip, Together, Fall To Pieces, Slipped Away, Innocence, Keep Holding On, etc.

Serves her right for not including Hot in the set list. 

Posted (edited)

I like all those songs and a cute quick show sounds nice 

spacer.png

Edited by Danny789

If you take the hits and fan favourites from her first three albums, we're already at more than 15 songs. And she has the audacity to include a cover. :rip:

People want to hear Girlfriend (Mandarin version) !!!!

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

The fact that her cheapest tickets are $120 is a slap in the face. I'm so glad I didn't cave in and buy tickets to see her half assured show. 

A friend who bought tickets for later this year texted me today and is PISSED. She's over @Reverse Warholian

She has the hits, but refuses to perform like half of them - BYE! :redface: Deserved the lashings :fan:

The setlist of her previous tour was even shorter, iirc :deadbanana4:

It honestly prevents me from buying tickets

Is it cause she's lazy or is she still held back by the lyme infection?

eh the only HITS missing are Wish you were here and hello kitty

and that's it

• Confused 1

Add Take Me Away and Dumb Blonde, take away the filler!

Ungrateful pricks at least they get to experience avril

Having avril ACTUALLY come to Australia just to play 1 song would be a dream come true.

But will never experience that because she doesn't know Australia exists.

This shitty ass setlist is the main reason why I'll never pay money to see her live. Why is she performing a Green Day song? Why does she *still* insist on performing He Wasn't as the only deep cut when she could easily pull out Mobile, Innocence, Push, or Crush? Where is Nobody's Home and Wish You Were Here? She is so hard to stan sometimes. 

Good, the setlist is embarrassing. 

It's so funny because every concert I always see her getting dragged for set lists :deadbanana:

• Like 1

Her setlists are absolutely terrible :deadbanana: i ended up selling my ticket for a previous tour because of it 

I've been seeing same complains since like 2013, she deserves all the lashings. maybe fans will bully her into adding at least one more song

She needs to know, a greatest hit tour is meant to please the nostalgia fans, so she needs to perform those older hits like Hot, keep holding on, nobody's home. She dislike these songs and just refuse to perform them will keep getting her drag. I mean it's not that hard, she will need to do it 50 times and she will make 10M out of it, girl, just do it and live your life.

Not surprised. She has always been lazy af when it comes about touring lol

She's so ***** lazy.

You can't add 5 songs to your Greatest Hits tour?

No one wants your 2020s music sis 

"Change the setlist and then come to Brazil" :deadbanana4:

Posted (edited)

That set list is way too for. When you have Taylor, Janet, and Madonna out on greatest hits tours giving their fans everything, this just feels lazy and uninspired. 

Edited by The7thStranger

She's been doing the same setlist for the past decade tho……

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.