Taylor drops 3 new TTPD "Live from Paris" variants

Joyride

22 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Selling multiple copies for the sake of sales inflation is SO tacky regardless of the artist, I can't believe people actually buy all that :deadbanana2:

I literally can't imagine what goes into one brain that makes you buy same album 1467 times for nothing. Like, there are so many better ways to waste your money instead of blindly buying something that you don't need just so your favorite billionaire singer can be another week at #1.

• Like 1

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• Rep2000

• wastedpotential

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

All of stuff you linked is almost a decade old. Madonna was downright cruel to her for years and they actually made up

This is not even true.

Do you want me to post facts so we can actually see who was cruel one?

Edited by NoAngelus

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yeah, so don't act like your opinion is an universal truth lol

Lol…okay? I wasn't acting like it was the universal truth…? On two separate occasions, I clearly said "I think" and "I personally feel"…reading is fundamental.  

Let's chill and not attack anyone who disagree with your opinion on Taylor. :toofunny3:

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 2:32 PM, NoAngelus said:

I literally can't imagine what goes into one brain that makes you buy same album 1467 times for nothing. Like, there are so many better ways to waste your money instead of blindly buying something that you don't need just so your favorite billionaire singer can be another week at #1.

I can't imagine either spending so much money on that tbh, but if fans want to do it, it's their money to spend I guess, and as long as there are people willing to buy, I don't see anything wrong with Taylor giving the fans what they want.

On 5/24/2024 at 2:59 PM, NoAngelus said:

This is not even true.

Do you want me to post facts so we can actually see who was cruel one?

I would like to see those facts tbh (not that I don't believe you, just interested in the info btw).

i bought 4 of each!!! need backups

12 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

I would like to see those facts tbh (not that I don't believe you, just interested in the info btw).

Timeline of their feud:

Gaga in late 2009 asked Madonna to join her for a skit on SNL to mock the press that was comparing them during whole 2009, Madonna in the middle of her break and nasty divorced agreed to join her. Gaga obviously talked so much about her and how much she influenced her during her first era and press kept calling her copycat.

Flashforward to 2011 Gaga released BTW and the world once again accused her of ripping of Madonna, Gaga was obviously annoyed once again by the comparisons that she couldn't escape so she said on late night show that Madonna herself sent her the blessing for the song. Madonna's manager denied it the next day.

Madonna gives infamous interview in January 2012 when she is asked about Gaga, interviewer asked her 'how does it feel to be compared' and her answer was 'it feels reductive'. Whole world believed she called Gaga herself reductive when the meaning of the world is actually:

tending to present a subject or problem in a simplified form

meaning she couldn't give a simple answer to that question. Like she was obviously flattered by it, but then again I'm sure she was also annoyed because Madonna herself never got credit or praise for things that Gaga did.

Month later Gaga says on Grammys red carpet or somewhere that Whitney was inspiration for the song and had influence on her. 

Madonna goes on MDNA tour and obviously with her nose still high because at the time she was still respectable and on top, sings BTW over EY music just to create a controversy. On certain nights she would say that she likes her and respects her but on other nights she would say 'copying is the highest form of flattery', but then again when Gaga had a situation with her stage not being delivered on time Madonna let her use MDNA tour stage for BTWB...

In late 2012 when on Ellen Madonna praised Gaga. And from that moment every time she was asked about her over the years she said nothing but positive things about her. 

During Joanne release Gaga gave that interview where she insulted Madonna in the sneakiest way possible when she said:

I don't mean to disrespect Madonna … she's a nice lady. And she's had a fantastic, huge career. She's the biggest pop star of all time. But I play a lot of instruments. I write all my own music. I spend hours and hours a day in the studio. I'm a producer. I'm a writer. What I do is different.

Since she grew up being a fan she knew very well that Madonna writes her music, produces and plays instruments, but still went ahead and lied because she knew Madonna doesn't get credit for that, and her voice will be heard when she says that. While no one is giving Madonna any flowers.

Year later during promo of that Joanne docu she once again talked about her how she knows Madonna hates and and she would like for Madonna to push her against the wall or something and tells it to her face.

2 years later Madonna had her at the Oscar afterparty, congratulated her on her win and danced the night away with her. 

That's it. 

Monsters gaslighted the whole world that Madonna was cruel and nasty to Gaga for years for no reasons. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Timeline of their feud:

Gaga in late 2009 asked Madonna to join her for a skit on SNL to mock the press that was comparing them during whole 2009, Madonna in the middle of her break and nasty divorced agreed to join her. Gaga obviously talked so much about her and how much she influenced her during her first era and press kept calling her copycat.

Flashforward to 2011 Gaga released BTW and the world once again accused her of ripping of Madonna, Gaga was obviously annoyed once again by the comparisons that she couldn't escape so she said on late night show that Madonna herself sent her the blessing for the song. Madonna's manager denied it the next day.

Madonna gives infamous interview in January 2012 when she is asked about Gaga, interviewer asked her 'how does it feel to be compared' and her answer was 'it feels reductive'. Whole world believed she called Gaga herself reductive when the meaning of the world is actually:

meaning she couldn't give a simple answer to that question. Like she was obviously flattered by it, but then again I'm sure she was also annoyed because Madonna herself never got credit or praise for things that Gaga did.

Month later Gaga says on Grammys red carpet or somewhere that Whitney was inspiration for the song and had influence on her. 

Madonna goes on MDNA tour and obviously with her nose still high because at the time she was still respectable and on top, sings BTW over EY music just to create a controversy. On certain nights she would say that she likes her and respects her but on other nights she would say 'copying is the highest form of flattery', but then again when Gaga had a situation with her stage not being delivered on time Madonna let her use MDNA tour stage for BTWB...

In late 2012 when on Ellen Madonna praised Gaga. And from that moment every time she was asked about her over the years she said nothing but positive things about her. 

During Joanne release Gaga gave that interview where she insulted Madonna in the sneakiest way possible when she said:

Since she grew up being a fan she knew very well that Madonna writes her music, produces and plays instruments, but still went ahead and lied because she knew Madonna doesn't get credit for that, and her voice will be heard when she says that. While no one is giving Madonna any flowers.

Year later during promo of that Joanne docu she once again talked about her how she knows Madonna hates and and she would like for Madonna to push her against the wall or something and tells it to her face.

2 years later Madonna had her at the Oscar afterparty, congratulated her on her win and danced the night away with her. 

That's it. 

Monsters gaslighted the whole world that Madonna was cruel and nasty to Gaga for years for no reasons. 

Happy Regular Show GIF by Cartoon Network

7 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

This in of itself is pure bullying and she did it for ages. Look I love Madonna but let's be real. She WAS indeed pretty mean and catty towards Gaga for AGES. End of. Just own it. At least some Medonnesters admit to it and say "it's just Madonna's humor" lol but to deny it is random AF. I'm not even a Gaga stan anymore but the truth is the truth.

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2024 at 10:26 PM, IBeMe said:

This in of itself is pure bullying and she did it for ages. Look I love Madonna but let's be real. She WAS indeed pretty mean and catty towards Gaga for AGES. End of. Just own it. At least some Medonnesters admit to it and say "it's just Madonna's humor" lol but to deny it is random AF. I'm not even a Gaga stan anymore but the truth is the truth.

Oh stop the bs. Bullying where? She was absent from 2009 until she resurfaced in 2012 with MDNA era and everything that happened during MDNA era was written our above. After the tour she once again went into hiding until RH era. 

Post receipts or stop lying. It's that easy. I'll wait.

Edited by NoAngelus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.