• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• Rep2000

• wastedpotential

22 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I never fantasized about it. What are you even talking about? What's that got to do with being happy and fulfilled? Are Swifties okay?

Do you refute the Larry shipper allegations? 

More Than A Melody

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Some of y'all take life way too serious

Can we not just enjoy watching two people with more money and success than any of us will ever have in our lifetimes "fight" over the most inane thing imaginable instead of losing our minds over it? :dies:

Just get your popcorn and settle in for the kiis, there's no need for the personality analysis and dissertations about morality over a #1 position on the Billboard 200 chart my lord gjfjfjjf

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

Unfortunately, Taylor is starting to rub me off in a bad way. This is becoming a bit ridiculous. I miss when Taylor used to release music for the arts. It no longer feels like she cares about making music that comes from an authentic and genuine place. It feels more like Taylor is doing it to get money from her fans who are as obsessed with the charts as she is. 

• Like 3

Treacherous deserves Enchanted level of retrospective praise!

i am screaming, i love this so much, get ha TAYLAAA:ahh:

16 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

Can we not just enjoy watching two people with more money and success than any of us will ever have in our lifetimes "fight" over the most inane thing imaginable instead of losing our minds over it? :dies:

Just get your popcorn and settle in for the kiis, there's no need for the personality analysis and dissertations about morality over a #1 position on the Billboard 200 chart my lord gjfjfjjf

Like, do they genuinely feel sorry for Billie Eilish is she doesn't get the number 1? :rip:

Who cares? At the end of the day, they're millionaires earning more millions just this week.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

Unfortunately, Taylor is starting to rub me off in a bad way. This is becoming a bit ridiculous. I miss when Taylor used to release music for the arts. It no longer feels like she cares about making music that comes from an authentic and genuine place. It feels more like Taylor is doing it to get money from her fans who are as obsessed with the charts as she is. 

How does that erase the music being for the arts, girls? Can't people enjoy both? Jesus..

Taylor's greed is exposing Billie's hypocrisy and

colbert-popcorn-pop-corn-tea-sip.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mess, so THIS is why ATRL was making that thread about Taylor hating her female peers.

Someone better ask Billie in an interview her thots about this situationship

ZARI.thumb.gif.f9e2b5ce45127ac721d50d9c9

Truly the McDonald's of pop

51 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Do you refute the Larry shipper allegations? 

More Than A Melody

What allegations? :rip: No, I have never been a conspiracy theorist. I'm happy because my life is fulfilled with what I have and satisfied with my personal accomplishments. You and your fave should try it.

• Haha 1

She needs another variant or two tbh

send these OTH off the deep end

debf77bd2ac53465a92b81f56b6565e9.jpg

58 minutes ago, bluebirdsforever said:

In any industry, in any world, you're going to feel sorry for a newcomer being picked on by a petty industry veteran for virtually nothing. 

Sorry but Taylor being a literal billionaire and one of the best selling artists ever, still pulling petty and cheap crap like this is going to make her look bad. Moreso than Billie who is over a decade younger and still has something to "prove" 

In no world should you celebrate an almost 35 year old doing this to a 22 year old. 

• Thanks 3

I really doubt she truly gives af about the #1 she knows this a good way to milk more money out of her fans

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, SapphireSky said:

I really doubt she truly gives af about the #1 she knows this a good way to milk more money out of her fans

She does, the whole bloated double album serves as a means to get the longest running #1 album in the US. She craves only that, nothing else. If she has to include 10 vault tracks from 1989 and Folklore and sell these as 10 new variants of the album, she will. Thats the level of desperation we are dealing with

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Gaia said:

In any industry, in any world, you're going to feel sorry for a newcomer being picked on by a petty industry veteran for virtually nothing. 

Referring to Billie as a "newcomer" when she has three albums (and an EP that was a massive era within itself), a massively successful career and two Oscars already under her belt is almost a slight tbh. She's a veteran in her own right despite her age. To put it into perspective, this many years into her own career, Taylor was just about to release 1989

A cold war between pop stars that starts with one of them inviting a man who just lambasted her peer as a fake songwriter to perform with her followed by some vague nonsense about vinyl variants culminating in a chart battle that consists of both teams exclusively battling it out by releasing increasingly inane album variants is literal child's play compared to the legitimately ugly pop culture battles this site was founded on. 

The objective fact of the matter is that some of you are treating the situation with more grave seriousness than even Billie herself is, who is laughing about the idea of fans buying (or not buying) multiple variants on online radio shows with her brother. I personally think spending massive amounts of my time feeling sorry for incredibly successful people with massive amounts of money who aren't even feeling sorry for themselves over something as benign as a chart placement is a waste of time. It is genuinely not that serious.

• Thanks 6

25 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Sorry but Taylor being a literal billionaire and one of the best selling artists ever, still pulling petty and cheap crap like this is going to make her look bad. Moreso than Billie who is over a decade younger and still has something to "prove" 

In no world should you celebrate an almost 35 year old doing this to a 22 year old. 

Doing what? 

Love to see the girls fighting and hungry.

45SP.gif

Hope the cold war continues and can't wait to see who wins.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, More Than A Melody said:

She's a billionaire and the most successful artist of her generation, but I still think I'm happier and more fulfilled in my life. That thought is depressing.

Girl this sent me what is this, and y'all say it's the Swifties that have parasocial relationships with Taylor :deadbanana4:

Meanwhile you literally made a thread (that got you dragged to hell and back) about Louis Tomlinson's "flop" concert :deadbanana4: Is the fulfillment in the room with us?

Edited by Headlock
  • Thanks 1

um shes taking it I guess

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.thumb.g

I think she would have sold more if she put all 3 live songs on one version and all 3 voice demos on 1 version too. Would have come off more "genuine" as well. Like imagine buying all 6 digital versions that she released this week. That's 192 songs, with 31 of those songs appearing 6 times each in someone's library, obviously going straight to bin. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

She does, the whole bloated double album serves as a means to get the longest running #1 album in the US. She craves only that, nothing else. If she has to include 10 vault tracks from 1989 and Folklore and sell these as 10 new variants of the album, she will. Thats the level of desperation we are dealing with

When you put it like that.. :rip:

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

This is as desperate as your conspiracy about AMC leaking tour movie. Just go outside and touch some grass, dear.

Or go stream your fave's music or sum idk. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.