Taylor drops 3 new TTPD "Live from Paris" variants

Joyride

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, toxicgenie said:

As a casual fan, I can't believe they do all this for a mid-album.

Like its not good to reward bad albums bc guess what the prize well be? More Antonoff produced rushed albums.

I agree for something like Midnights, but I genuinely loved this album and want more sprawling, unhinged albums like this from her tbh :jonny:  Regardless though I think awards and acclaim kind of matters more there though, she's going to work for her sales either way.

• Like 2

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• Rep2000

• wastedpotential

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

You just replied two angry paragraphs to me saying I'm happy and fulfilled. I'm sorry to break this to you but it doesn't sound like you're having fun.

oh oh, the happy fun police strike again. No one can be fun except him

chiliam

Just now, chiliam said:

oh oh, the happy fun police strike again. No one can be fun except him

chiliam

You're trying too hard. And my pronouns are she/her

• Like 1

1 minute ago, More Than A Melody said:

You're trying too hard. And my pronouns are she/her

at least im not trying too hard to prove that`s i`m happier than anyone on a pop music forum 

chiliam

1 minute ago, chiliam said:

at least im not trying too hard to prove that`s i`m happier than anyone on a pop music forum 

chiliam

How old are you?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I hope this woman can heal whatever insecurity and misery keeps lingering inside her.

Edited by airplane
  • Like 2

come on Taylegend block that fake environmentalist hypocrite!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

This wouldn't be that bad if Taylor was an extraordinary vocalist that would warrant hearing these songs live.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Redstreak said:

Feminism is when a woman makes herself smaller for someone else

TTPD went double platinum upon release and she already spent a month at the top, why not let Billie have her own moment now? And the way all of this is because her insecure ass felt hurt by a generic sustainability comment? Straight up pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

TTPD went double platinum upon release and she already spent a month at the top, why not let Billie have her own moment now? And the way all of this is because her insecure ass felt hurt by a generic sustainability comment? Straight up pathetic.

You're aware she's done this kind of thing for each of her past few releases, no?  This isn't the personal attack/feud some of you think it is.  Taylor is going to fight to keep her #1 spot regardless of who is challenging her for it.

Of course, she doesn't need to be doing this stuff, she's sold a ton already.  But at the same time, I can understand that she's a business, and if she has a very good chance at having a 5th week at #1, they're going to work for it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 5

Taylor it's time for the finishing blow, one hour left for Puta TV :flame:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

Literally imagine asking any rap girlie if she could stop promoting for a week so someone else could have a higher chart position. You'd look like a looney

• Haha 1

Omg just bought them all 

:ryan3:

I LOVE my fave and all the content she provides :chick1:

• Like 4

What in the fast food is this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Apparently these 3 acoustic variants don't affect the charts :toofunny2: 15 pages for what.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

You're aware she's done this kind of thing for each of her past few releases, no?  This isn't the personal attack/feud some of you think it is.  Taylor is going to fight to keep her #1 spot regardless of who is challenging her for it.

Of course, she doesn't need to be doing this stuff, she's sold a ton already.  But at the same time, I can understand that she's a business, and if she has a very good chance at having a 5th week at #1, they're going to work for it.

I understand Taylor is a business but this is literally her 11th album, pushing works like that when she already holds 90% of the Billboard 200 records only makes her look desperate.

7 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Literally imagine asking any rap girlie if she could stop promoting for a week so someone else could have a higher chart position. You'd look like a looney

I don't recall seeing female rappers branding themselves as "a girls girl" like Taylor did though. That's where the problem lies.

Edited by gustavothehuman

3 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

I understand Taylor is a business but this is literally her 11th album, pushing works like that when she already holds 90% of the Billboard 200 records only makes her look desperate.

I don't recall seeing female rappers branding themselves as "a girls girl" like Taylor did though. That's where the problem lies.

If your standard is Taylor being a doormat then keep it

6 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Apparently these 3 acoustic variants don't affect the charts :toofunny2: 15 pages for what.

The count for the charts - they just didn't change the outcome. It seems HDD believes she was already set to stay #1 whether she released these or not.

Swifties can't possibly like her music THAT much:rip: 

50 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

Now you know very well why Taylor is doing this. All her stans know the reasons, she wouldn't have done this if the other artist was Kendrick for example.

42 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

And not even Nicki Minaj tried to block Cardi when she has released something (so far). And those women really hate each other :dies: 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

If your standard is Taylor being a doormat then keep it

Taylor literally has the best-selling album of the year. If you think that stopping the desperation a bit to let a fellow female artist have her moment is "being a doormat" then you're acting just as insecure as her. I don't have a problem with the fact she is an egomaniac, I just think she could own it instead of pretending to be some sort of feminist.

Edited by gustavothehuman

6 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

and if you do get a fifth week at #1, does it fulfill you that much omg :deadbanana4:

And if another person get the #1, how does it impact your life too?

go buy 100k copies of Billie's album if you are so damn bothered about it

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, More Than A Melody said:

How old are you?

Are you in love with me or something, sis?

chiliam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.