Taylor drops 3 new TTPD "Live from Paris" variants

Joyride

Honestly I'm surprised she hasn't started selling photocards yet.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• Rep2000

• wastedpotential

6 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

She's a billionaire and the most successful artist of her generation, but I still think I'm happier and more fulfilled in my life. That thought is depressing.

Well good for you the happiness angel police.

Just like your fave, act holier than thou and then in the same breath also being petty joining a stan war online lol.

Lets being petty and fight and own it and have fun together. We are all the same on this pop music forum. No one give a **** about your personal happy life and you are not better than anyone here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Whatever happen to Billboard only counting Albums after a certain amount of tracks are added to count towards the original?

Girl... Pathetic, if we're quite fuckin honest. :deadbanana2:

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's doing everything to become overexposed to play into the reputation narrative next

• Like 1

omgggg stop it:bibliahh:

I do love Taylor but why is she trying so hard to have a 5th week at #1, like it matters that much. Let Billie have it lol

21 minutes ago, chiliam said:

Well good for you the happiness angel police.

Just like your fave, act holier than thou and then in the same breath also being petty joining a stan war online lol.

Lets being petty and fight and own it and have fun together. We are all the same on this pop music forum. No one give a **** about your personal happy life and you are not better than anyone here.

You just replied two angry paragraphs to me saying I'm happy and fulfilled. I'm sorry to break this to you but it doesn't sound like you're having fun.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

I do love Taylor but why is she trying so hard to have a 5th week at #1, like it matters that much. Let Billie have it lol

why would she willingly not have a #1 album while pulling 300k this week before any variant? lol

I just want to add that I used to think of Covid when I thought of the word "variants" and now I think of Taylor when I hear it, and I think that… makes a lot of sense.

• Haha 6

There's still time for one last nuclear attack on the charts, come on Taylor or Billie. Give it one last shot 

:ryan3: 

:rip: such misogynists and environmental terrorists. both Taylor and her stans.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh TAYMOTHER stomp stomp stomp

08pOok5.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mael said:

We need you girlies in here as well! Why only 7 pages for Miss Billie?

70a04dff4437a957c636cee5bd0dba6b813b194f

LACK OF DEMAND!

08pOok5.gif

• Like 1

she is insufferable omg :deadbanana2: turning me off from wanting to support her in any aspect (i know my contribution doesn't matter)

• Like 3

SCREAMING at her doing this! She's so pressed about those tiny little comments Billie made :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Shocked GIF by Isola dei Famosi

Predictable.

Why don't I live in the US :thing: ugh!

Posted (edited)

Taylor, you pathetic hag. you couldn't let Billegend have her time in the sun, like you were given the space to when you were her age. Despicable. :lakitu:

Edited by modeblock
  • Like 1

Taylor's my fave, but this is getting embarrassing. The state of the music industry is in the absolute gutter right now. :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, modeblock said:

Taylor, you pathetic hag. you couldn't let Billegend have her time in the sun, like you were given the space to when you were her age. Despicable. :lakitu:

Tell Hilly Billie to keep the lord's name outta her mouth! She's an instigator!

yhegLx4.jpg

• Like 1

As a casual fan, I can't believe they do all this for a mid-album.

Like its not good to reward bad albums bc guess what the prize well be? More Antonoff produced rushed albums.

• Thanks 1

This is so embarrassing, considering how well TTPD has been doing, without all the tricks.

But she keeps wanting more and more... 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

ffff this is pretty fun to watch I'm not gonna lie :jonny:  I wish we had the pop girls battling it out on the charts like this more often

This loser.

• Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.