• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• Rep2000

• wastedpotential

This week has been so interesting. The fact whoever ends up at #2 next week will still be a winner lol. Billie with her biggest debut ever or Taylor with her biggest 5th week ever. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

The way they keep saying that we are crying but we've been CACKLING all week

08pOok5.gif

No like I've opened a bottle of wine I'm having a GREAT evening

08pOok5.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PoisonedIvy said:

The way ATRL would be at 100% maximum fun capacity if the OTH's would stop jabbing at Taylor and just have fun with the rest of us laughing at how ridiculous all of this is :dies: 

I stan neither of these girls which is honestly one of the best situations in this scenario, it's actually quite hilarious just based on the sheer ridiculousness. I feel like we're two seconds away from the girlies going full K-Pop packaging and including facecards and stickers in there (Which would be kind of a serve, ngl). We have aespa selling full-on CD players, I need the West girls to be this ingenious, too.

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Like here I am streaming Von dutch for the first time (I'm a little scared tbh) because that Charlotte fan gave me a positive reaction, like this could be so much fun if the THOTS weren't tripping all over their own feet in fury :gaycat7:

Not me giving Charlotte a few streams by proxy, wait. I would recommend starting with 360 rather than Von Dutch lmao. Bit less harsh.

• Haha 2

I won't be buying any extra version, but super happy to listen to the songs on tiktok tomorrow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Coming for top poster in this thread too? You better stan :clap3:

08pOok5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Just now, ZacXCX said:

I stan neither of these girls which is honestly one of the best situations in this scenario, it's actually quite hilarious just based on the sheer ridiculousness. I feel like we're two seconds away from the girlies going full K-Pop packaging and including facecards and stickers in there (Which would be kind of a serve, ngl). We have aespa selling full-on CD players, I need the West girls to be this ingenious, too.

Not me giving Charlotte a few streams by proxy, wait. I would recommend starting with 360 rather than Von Dutch lmao. Bit less harsh.

I've moved on to Club classics (probably a mistake lol) but I'm actually living for it. Let me go pre-order a copy of Brat. It's such a fitting soundtrack to our collective activities this evening :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Taylor hardcarrying the music industry even to make It spicy and interesting 

It must be great to hate her as much as It is to love her :eatpopcorn: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Zari said:

Mind you Gaga hasn't been relevant since the Obama presidency :jonny5:

And you still Remember what happened +10 years ago 

Gaga Power Is insane :jonny6:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

08pOok5.gif

My very first OJH, buy my variants :heart:

• Haha 4

God I love this woman so much, she's fresh out of fvcks. I need her to do this more often and block as many new releases as she can :heart:

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 pages in an hour :rip:

7 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

No like I've opened a bottle of wine I'm having a GREAT evening

08pOok5.gif

You opened a bottle of wine because a pop star you're obsessed with is going #1 next week? Now that's just sad :rip:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

If only she put this much effort and energy into improving her boring bland music...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yes, Taylor.

Milk us some more.

:jonny:

• Like 1

Live from Paris makes it feel like ATRL is being targeted too :ahh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

The way she has us bent over, fingers in the ass, and milking us til she gets the last drop.

:jonny5:

• Like 1

People fuming here while they should be glad she's the one making pop music interesting right now lol

• Like 2

Just now, Katy V.! said:

RIGHT? LOOOOL

4 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

My very first OJH, buy my variants :heart:

Sorry babe I'm saving my money for the Guilty As Sin voice memo version album edition coming in 3 hours :gaycat4:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, UseYourIllusion2002 said:

You opened a bottle of wine because a pop star you're obsessed with is going #1 next week? Now that's just sad :rip:

Since when are we gate keeping when people can drink wine?  I opened a bottle of wine yesterday to celebrate the fact that it was Wednesday.  (We only get them once every 7 days!) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

I've moved on to Club classics (probably a mistake lol) but I'm actually living for it. Let me go pre-order a copy of Brat. It's such a fitting soundtrack to our collective activities this evening :deadbanana4:

Atlantic Records should hire me for promo. Actually, let me stream Delicate just for fun, she's a cute song, I like her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Katy V.! said:

She's making sure we all know the Louvre has FALLEN

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

08pOok5.gif

Only Tay's biggest fan

08pOok5.gif

• Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.