Taylor drops 3 new TTPD "Live from Paris" variants

Joyride

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

She's gonna make a video response, and then a sped up response and a slowed angry response with reverb with some paint splattered on an image of Taylor  :heart:

And it still won't do the numbers Taylor's random "thank you Stockholm" posts do anyway :deadbanana4:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• Rep2000

• wastedpotential

I love this chart battle :bam:

So much bitterness from everyone :alexz:

21 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

The # of TTPD editions (so far)

Hide contents

1) standard 16-song digital download album
2) deluxe 31-song digital download album
3) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Black Dog" voice memo
4) standard 16-song digital download album + "Cassandra" voice memo
5) standard 16-song digital download album + "Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?" voice memo
6) standard 16-song digital download album + "loml" (Live From Paris)
7) standard 16-song digital download album +"My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" (Live From Paris)
8) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Alchemy X Treacherous" (Live From Paris)
9) Standard CD + Bonus Track 'But Daddy I Love Him (Acoustic Version)
• "The Manuscript" edition:
10) Standard CD,
11) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise,
12) ghosted white-colored vinyl,
13) Target-exclusive clear vinyl, 
14) white-colored cassette
15) signed  CD
16) signed vinyl
• "The Albatross" edition:
17) CD 
18) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
19) smoke-colored vinyl
20) smoke-colored cassette
•  "The Bolter" edition:
21) CD
22) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
23) beige-colored vinyl
24) beige-colored cassette
• "The Black Dog" edition:
25) CD
26) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
27) charcoal-colored vinyl
28) charcoal-colored cassette 

She's got more menu items than McDonalds.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

she hates females, not just Billie but there was SZA too during her album week and also she blocked one of her singles too. she acts like a feminist but it's just a mask, she doesn't care about anything but money and she has a great, npc fandom for that.

You all truly can't handle a chart battle without trying to demonise someone over a few live songs or voice memo. It's so weird of you.

SZA understands it's just a chart battle and gives 0 **** about after. But sure, calling us npc but act like you're the voice of feminists, now that's hypocrite.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

She said, "That rat thinks she can out varient ME?!"

spacer.png

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

The # of TTPD editions (so far)

Hide contents

1) standard 16-song digital download album
2) deluxe 31-song digital download album
3) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Black Dog" voice memo
4) standard 16-song digital download album + "Cassandra" voice memo
5) standard 16-song digital download album + "Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?" voice memo
6) standard 16-song digital download album + "loml" (Live From Paris)
7) standard 16-song digital download album +"My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" (Live From Paris)
8) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Alchemy X Treacherous" (Live From Paris)
9) Standard CD + Bonus Track 'But Daddy I Love Him (Acoustic Version)
• "The Manuscript" edition:
10) Standard CD,
11) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise,
12) ghosted white-colored vinyl,
13) Target-exclusive clear vinyl, 
14) white-colored cassette
15) signed  CD
16) signed vinyl
• "The Albatross" edition:
17) CD 
18) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
19) smoke-colored vinyl
20) smoke-colored cassette
•  "The Bolter" edition:
21) CD
22) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
23) beige-colored vinyl
24) beige-colored cassette
• "The Black Dog" edition:
25) CD
26) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
27) charcoal-colored vinyl
28) charcoal-colored cassette 

Thank you for this handy guide! Now I know what I'm missing so I can get them for next weeks #1 💕

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Blue. said:

I am sorry but I wish my fave did a fraction of this at least every once in a while, it takes me back to the good old times of Rihanna/Katy/Gaga chart domination when the girls were HUNGRY and lived for charts. Everybody is just lazy now.

Honestly… yeah… My flop fave essentially said recently that she almost forgot about her music career. To that end, I’ll never fault a pop girl for caring about success. Keeps things fun and exciting. When you actually stan someone that couldn’t care about charts, it’s miserable as hell. :rip: 

• Like 3

Part of me did find this to be childish at first, but I know neither of these women personally and they are not paying my rent, so in hindsight this capitalistic mess is hilarious in a way. Brat is coming in 2 weeks so we deserve a variant battle between Taylor and Charli next. Need Charlene to release Brat (Brattier Version Boiler Room Mix Club Variant Exclusive Color Vinyl with Journal Page) just for the kii.

• Haha 4

The true winner is Dua and this mess distracting ATRL from the fact her album will drop out of the top 40 in its third week

08pOok5.gif

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Ok idgaf about other bottomless wallet swifties, -EYE- want a psychical copy of the anthology because that's the only thing I'd actually buy. 

:dies: 

Well, I bought these because Eras and Eras content has had a chokehold on me for over a year now, but yeah, what I really want is a physical of The Anthology. 

We don't want voice memos or remixes, we want The Anthology, Blondie! :fish2:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

Part of me did find this to be childish at first, but I know neither of these women personally and they are not paying my rent, so in hindsight this capitalistic mess is hilarious in a way. Brat is coming in 2 weeks so we deserve a variant battle between Taylor and Charli next. Need Charlene to release Brat (Brattier Version Boiler Room Mix Club Variant Exclusive Color Vinyl with Journal Page) just for the kii.

I don't even use Charlene like that and I'd buy a copy (or three), just out of respect for the art form :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

oh they girlies are grabbing each other necks in here :bibliahh:

Just now, Rep2000 said:

You all truly can't handle a chart battle without trying to demonise someone over a few live songs or voice memo. It's so weird of you.

SZA understands it's just a chart battle and gives 0 **** about after. But sure, calling us npc but act like you're the voice of feminists, now that's hypocrite.

please. look at all the female artists who she had as "friends" during the 1989 era and the newer ones. who stayed with her except Selena? Olivia was a fan girl but now she just try to avoid any question related to her. 

also i don't really know other fanbases who buys every variant she drops, every **** quality merch in minutes and when the hype for the era is gone just like midnights most swifties will rage about the quality of the music and products but that's what you deserve since without thinking you buy everything even though it's not good.

• Thumbs Down 2

Just to remind you, she hasnt even released The Antology part of the album on cd and vinyls yet.:rip: if she did that it would have been a 200k sales difference between her and Billie lmao I LIVE FOR THE MESS

The way ATRL would be at 100% maximum fun capacity if the OTH's would stop jabbing at Taylor and just have fun with the rest of us laughing at how ridiculous all of this is :dies: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

i get an artist being chart obsessed but why are y'all chart obsessed? do you get a weekly payout from billboard because your fave did well?

DBSaqca.gif

• Like 6

Just now, PoisonedIvy said:

The way ATRL would be at 100% maximum fun capacity if the OTH's would stop jabbing at Taylor and just have fun with the rest of us laughing at how ridiculous all of this is :dies: 

nnn it's the way they're stuck seething and seeing red from their hatred, and if they could get past that and lean in we could all kii about it :deadbanana4:

Like here I am streaming Von dutch for the first time (I'm a little scared tbh) because that Charlotte fan gave me a positive reaction, like this could be so much fun if the THOTS weren't tripping all over their own feet in fury :gaycat7:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

please. look at all the female artists who she had as "friends" during the 1989 era and the newer ones. who stayed with her except Selena? Olivia was a fan girl but now she just try to avoid any question related to her. 

also i don't really know other fanbases who buys every variant she drops, every **** quality merch in minutes and when the hype for the era is gone just like midnights most swifties will rage about the quality of the music and products but that's what you deserve since without thinking you buy everything even though it's not good.

See, you continue to prove my points.

What you deserve is touching some grass, dear.

08pOok5.gif

• Haha 1

YAAAAAAAAAS THIS IS SUCH A GREAT WEEK TO FOLLOW THE CHARTS YAAAAAS

The desperation is embarrassing :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Just now, wastedpotential said:

nnn it's the way they're stuck seething and seeing red from their hatred, and if they could get past that and lean in we could all kii about it :deadbanana4:

Like here I am streaming Von dutch for the first time (I'm a little scared tbh) because that Charlotte fan gave me a positive reaction, like this could be so much fun if the THOTS weren't tripping all over their own feet in fury :gaycat7:

The way they keep saying that we are crying but we've been CACKLING all week

08pOok5.gif

• Haha 3

taylor is evil but she makes better music than billie so...

08pOok5.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.