Taylor drops 3 new TTPD "Live from Paris" variants

Joyride

I don't understand how you can be that successful and that insecure at the same time genuinely it makes me giggle. The wows of being mediocre in a world full of people to gawk at your every move, oh the terror. Hopefully she can at least make an interesting movie out of this or something idk. 

• Like 13
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• Rep2000

• wastedpotential

What's Billie's post gonna be like IF she gets the #2 album? Is she gonna address it at all? Will she throw shade? That's what I wanna know. I feel like Taylor baited Billie into releasing all these extra discounted versions to prove a point, just to snatch the #1 in the end. That's actually so cruel I can feel a chill in my bones.

• Haha 6

I live for the mess!!! Taylor... I just want to say, they could never make me hate you. What they say might be true, you're the GRINCH of pop and I admire you for it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)

Looks like the cat pube variant is coming after all. The shame of it.

Edited by jonapova
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, réveuse said:

At this point, Taylor Swift is neither an artist nor a musician. She is a malevolent capitalist who will take what ever it gets to get money. This behaviour is absolutely shameless, disgusting, and evil but this is nothing new.

She sabotaged Kate Bowen while she was up-and-coming (Mind you, this was during the time when she called out Scooter Braun for sabotaging her)

When Katy released her album, Taylor put her music back on Spotify. When Olivia was massively successful with her debut album, Taylor demanded credits in order to get a profit (she also released a vinyl a week after Olivia released her debut album). When artists like Drake, Rihanna, and SZA were releasing, Taylor dropped eight remixes and four digital versions of her album. When Billie Eilish complained about greed in the industry, Taylor dropped new variants, When Jungkook released his debut, Taylor dropped deluxes from 10 years ago, and finally, when Sabrina was having a massive hit with Espresso, Taylor released CDs to get on top.

It's becoming a pattern and she does not like other women (Or artists in that matter) succeeding.

She also has a pattern of greed, acting innocent about the Ticketmaster deal even though she knew about everything—her merchandise, her billionaire status, etc..

Back to the previous topic, it's quite funny how she calls herself a feminist when actually she's a misogynist. She constantly feuds with other women, sends her fans to cyberbully women, and uses feminism to her benefit. She attacked Nicki Minaj when she pointed out double-standards in award shows, and she mocked Kim Kardashian repeatedly by mocking her robbery in the LWYMMD music video, still referencing a decades-old feud and attacking her, and even going to the point where a death threat was in a song and dragging Kim's kids into it.

I need you to know that Taylor Swift is NOT a Girl's Girl. She is just a capitalist.

"IT'S TAYLOR, SHE'S OUT TO GET ME - SHE WON'T STOP"

straight-jacket-straight-jacket-girl.gif

• Haha 12

Somebody @ billie's manager this thread real quick! 

:ryan3:I wanna see him meltdown in real time.

08pOok5.gif

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

And yet we STILL don't have physical anthologies

END HER BILLIE, DESTROY HER :jonny2:

she could drop static noises and you all would eat it up and it doesn't cost anything for her so it's not surprising :bird:

oooh wait

Edited by kellebrity98
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

She don't start **** but she can tell you how it ends :fan:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ATRL hating on Taylor. She's the only pop girl giving us interesting threads.

You would all be bored if she wasn't like this

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

The # of TTPD editions (so far)

Hide contents

1) standard 16-song digital download album
2) deluxe 31-song digital download album
3) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Black Dog" voice memo
4) standard 16-song digital download album + "Cassandra" voice memo
5) standard 16-song digital download album + "Who's Afraid of Little Old Me?" voice memo
6) standard 16-song digital download album + "loml" (Live From Paris)
7) standard 16-song digital download album +"My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys" (Live From Paris)
8) standard 16-song digital download album + "The Alchemy X Treacherous" (Live From Paris)
9) Standard CD + Bonus Track 'But Daddy I Love Him (Acoustic Version)
• "The Manuscript" edition:
10) Standard CD,
11) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise,
12) ghosted white-colored vinyl,
13) Target-exclusive clear vinyl, 
14) white-colored cassette
15) signed  CD
16) signed vinyl
• "The Albatross" edition:
17) CD 
18) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
19) smoke-colored vinyl
20) smoke-colored cassette
•  "The Bolter" edition:
21) CD
22) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
23) beige-colored vinyl
24) beige-colored cassette
• "The Black Dog" edition:
25) CD
26) deluxe CD containing Swift-branded merchandise
27) charcoal-colored vinyl
28) charcoal-colored cassette 

is this for real? She has 28 variants, and Swifties here are gaslighting about her 'just playing the game' as if she is being anything but greedy and stupid? So she can get a fifth number 1 over another female artist?...

Damn, you're really stupid if you keep buying this crap. Not only is it shite, but you're just putting your hard earned money in the pockets of a filthy, spoiled billionaire. Again.

Rotten brains

• Like 14
  • Thumbs Down 2

As someone who's been a fan of both for a long time, it was always pretty obvious to me that Billie didn't like Taylor.

I remember Billie being reluctant to admit in an interview that she'd watched Miss Americana. The way Billie cringed at the Billboard women in music event…

It was really obvious to me that Billie wanted to portray herself as the anti-Taylor alternative during this album campaign.

I bet Taylor got this vibe a long time ago and that's why she's not reluctant to battle this out in the charts:jonny2:

Anyway, I'll still like both a lot after this and root for them both. They just have very different personalities that were kinda destined to clash at some point, but that doesn't really have anything to do with me.

• Like 8

The banner I'm so f*****g dead :ahh:

GOTLJWmXcAA3gP3?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, kellebrity98 said:

she could drop static noises and you all would eat it up and it doesn't cost anything for her so it's not surprising :bird:

oooh wait

Ok idgaf about other bottomless wallet swifties, -EYE- want a psychical copy of the anthology because that's the only thing I'd actually buy. 

:dies: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr.X said:

is this for real? She has 28 variants, and Swifties here are gaslighting about her 'just playing the game' as if she is being anything but greedy and stupid? So she can get a fifth number 1 over another female artist?...

Damn, you're really stupid if you keep buying this crap. Not only is it shite, but you're just putting your hard earned money in the pockets of a filthy, spoiled billionaire. Again.

Rotten brains

This is the same woman who incentivized her fans to buy Reputation tens of times in order to get even a CHANCE at buying the tour tickets, only for the tour to not sell out for months. I get wanting to assert dominance or w/e but like, at some point you gotta pack it up. I dont get how these dumbass stans called BTS and ARMY stupid for mass buying **** like 3 years ago only for them to gag over the same **** 3 years ago only for them to gag years later over her doing the exact same thing. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

I don't understand how you can be that successful and that insecure at the same time genuinely it makes me giggle. The wows of being mediocre in a world full of people to gawk at your every move, oh the terror. Hopefully she can at least make an interesting movie out of this or something idk. 

Gaga stan talking about insecurity :ahh:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Arrows said:

As someone who's been a fan of both for a long time, it was always pretty obvious to me that Billie didn't like Taylor.

I remember Billie being reluctant to admit in an interview that she'd watched Miss Americana. The way Billie cringed at the Billboard women in music event…

It was really obvious to me that Billie wanted to portray herself as the anti-Taylor alternative during this album campaign.

I bet Taylor got this vibe a long time ago and that's why she's not reluctant to battle this out in the charts:jonny2:

Anyway, I'll still like both a lot after this and root for them both. They just have very different personalities that were kinda destined to clash at some point, but that doesn't really have anything to do with me.

she hates females, not just Billie but there was SZA too during her album week and also she blocked one of her singles too. she acts like a feminist but it's just a mask, she doesn't care about anything but money and she has a great, npc fandom for that.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 8

OTHs still having meltdowns in this thread instead of just accepting the L and joining the kii kiis

08pOok5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

y'all keep saying billie has all these variants when in reality it's the same 10 track album and the same album cover with different colored vinyl discs 

thats very different than releasing versions of an album with different tracklists with variant exclusive songs and different album covers 

Taylor did the same with 1989tv, just different colored discs and yet the same people crawled halfway out of their basements screaming "variants!!!!1!1!1!1"

• Like 4

no but really I think Taylor is actually morphing into Nicki :lmao: both are 40 years old (or thereabouts) and beefing with 20 year old girls (Meg/Cardi, Olivia/Billie)

oh Taylor Maraj Petty....

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 8

Just now, Zari said:

Gaga stan talking about insecurity :ahh:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

All of stuff you linked is almost a decade old. Madonna was downright cruel to her for years and they actually made up, but people still act like this is relevant tea. She made up with Katy and she made up with Madonna. What's Taylor doing? Taylor is like 2 years younger than Gaga and is fighting with people who were under 10 years old when she won her first AOTY grammy. I don't think posting blown up JPEGs to bloat your little drag post on the site proves anything but the overall loser mentality your stanbase has had since the Obama presidency. 

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, lgaga1fan said:

All of stuff you linked is almost a decade old. Madonna was downright cruel to her for years and they actually made up, but people still act like this is relevant tea. She made up with Katy and she made up with Madonna. What's Taylor doing? Taylor is like 2 years younger than Gaga and is fighting with people who were under 10 years old when she won her first AOTY grammy. I don't think posting blown up JPEGs to bloat your little drag post on the site proves anything but the overall loser mentality your stanbase has had since the Obama presidency. 

Mind you Gaga hasn't been relevant since the Obama presidency :jonny5:

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

8 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

What's Billie's post gonna be like IF she gets the #2 album? Is she gonna address it at all? Will she throw shade? That's what I wanna know. I feel like Taylor baited Billie into releasing all these extra discounted versions to prove a point, just to snatch the #1 in the end. That's actually so cruel I can feel a chill in my bones.

She's gonna make a video response, and then a sped up response and a slowed angry response with reverb with some paint splattered on an image of Taylor  :heart:

• Haha 5

35 minutes ago, réveuse said:

At this point, Taylor Swift is neither an artist nor a musician. She is a capitalist who will take what ever it gets to get money. This behaviour is absolutely shameless, disgusting, and evil but this is nothing new.

She sabotaged Kate Bowen while she was up-and-coming (Mind you, this was during the time when she called out Scooter Braun for sabotaging her)

When Katy released her album, Taylor put her music back on Spotify. When Olivia was massively successful with her debut album, Taylor demanded credits in order to get a profit (she also released a vinyl a week after Olivia released her debut album). When artists like Drake, Rihanna, and SZA were releasing, Taylor dropped eight remixes and four digital versions of her album. When Billie Eilish complained about greed in the industry, Taylor dropped new variants, When Jungkook released his debut, Taylor dropped deluxes from 10 years ago, and finally, when Sabrina was having a massive hit with Espresso, Taylor released CDs to get on top.

It's becoming a pattern and she does not like other women (Or artists in that matter) succeeding.

She also has a pattern of greed, acting innocent about the Ticketmaster deal even though she knew about everything—her merchandise, her billionaire status, etc..

Back to the previous topic, it's quite funny how she calls herself a feminist when actually she's a misogynist. She constantly feuds with other women, sends her fans to cyberbully women, and uses feminism to her benefit. She attacked Nicki Minaj when she pointed out double-standards in award shows, and she mocked Kim Kardashian repeatedly by mocking her robbery in the LWYMMD music video, still referencing a decades-old feud and attacking her, and even going to the point where a death threat was in a song and dragging Kim's kids into it.

I need you to know that Taylor Swift is NOT a Girl's Girl. She is just a capitalist.

Spending so much time on someone you initially pretended to stan but then had a meltdown so unhinged in the base that you got banned from it (:skull:), and now have pivoted to hating is wild. 

Fresh air, get some. :redface:

• Haha 6

I am sorry but I wish my fave did a fraction of this at least every once in a while, it takes me back to the good old times of Rihanna/Katy/Gaga chart domination when the girls were HUNGRY and lived for charts. Everybody is just lazy now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.