"It's irritating to me that artists care so much about numbers" : Billie

FolkLover1989

Don't swifties say "It's not Taylor, it's her marketing team"? :heart:

• Like 1

A HYPOCRITE! 

The lengths Swifties go to prove Taylor isn't conniving knows no bounds. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

Imagine actually attacking a 22 year old girl for fighting for her debut week when the wicked queen decided to destroy her. 

The obsession, the bitterness, the stalking, the 20 different threads saying the same thing. Touch grass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Everyday should be mental awareness program for Swifties 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Everyday should be mental awareness program for Swifties 

Can someone compile all the threads atracking Billie this week? It's unhinged.

3 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Can someone compile all the threads atracking Billie this week? It's unhinged.

You should since you seem to have plenty of free time, always commenting on every Taylor related thread :heart:

OT: A hypocrite! Stay away from Lana! 

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Just a month ago ,Billie Eilish lashed every artist not only for vinyl variants ( which is fair in a way) but also for caring about numbers and being money hungry 

But when it came to her getting blocked at #2 , the hypocrisy got exposed. Slowed and Sped Up version of whole album is on another level and this is accompanied by other 20 versions of album you can buy from. 

And it says stan of the biggest spammer in music industry, brave enough

:beatfreak: Lots of desperate activity over there for some hypocrite who doesn't care about numbers...

• Haha 1

And it irritates me how obsessed you are with Billie

• Like 1

y'all just need to learn to take the lashings and move on. this kind of stuff will not stop non-swifties stans from dragging and nitpicking everything taylor does (if anything it will do the opposite and even then billie stans don't even care that much :rip:). like i'm sorry, but that is a small price to pay when you stan a huge artist like her; she will be the main focus more often than not. y'all just don't like it when the focus isn't on the positives. not everyone has to like taylor or anyone else for that matter and it's immature of some of y'all to act like y'all need to push back on everything said about her, especially by then turning around and attacking the other girls. i'm not saying it's fair but it's also not exactly fair that taylor is this big either compared to the other girls and stans will lash out because of that, no matter how much some of y'all swifties try to scream against it while also gloating about her success and shoving it down everyone's else throats. y'all treat her like a god in one breath then when people push back y'all want to claim she is the biggest victim ever in the next and that is not a cute look. and it's the same thing many of you do as well.

like y'all are not ''defending'' taylor :deadbanana2: y'all are BORED that she has no competition anymore and are grasping at straws for any crumb of the same high y'all got from watching her destroy every other competition during these last few years. this attitude really undermines the whole point of following someone's artistry in the first place, which is supposed to be about the music/visuals/overall narrative, not however many copies of an album they sold. you are not getting anything from that except parasocial validity which feeds that same elusive high. can't you just enjoy her success and accept that not everyone else has to? or do you MUST have your cake and eat it too? 

• Like 3

A hypocrite.

0I6YNJBUsZ0vAgbXTc.webp 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Trainwreck said:

You should since you seem to have plenty of free time, always commenting on every Taylor related thread :heart:

OT: A hypocrite! Stay away from Lana! 

Apparently you also have the time to follow my every posting so I guess you are also A HYPOCRITE!!1!

OT: when will that bitter "singer" and her unhinged fandom stop bullying women?

Edited by Jay07
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Does she irritate herself then? 

28 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

Apparently you also have the time to follow my every posting so I guess you are also A HYPOCRITE!!1!

OT: when will that bitter "singer" and her unhinged fandom stop bullying women?

We don't have to "follow" you I also see your avi in every Taylor related (mostly negative) threads :deadbanana2: 

• Haha 2