Britney Spears chased ex-husband Sam Asghari with an axe

Horizon Flame

48 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

YOU GO GIRL CHOP HIS ASS!!! Wait it's fake? That sucks this piece of scum deserve a little brawl

What exactly is scummy about Sam? He's never said an untoward word about her and seems to have went quietly.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

What exactly is scummy about Sam? He's never said an untoward word about her and seems to have went quietly.

he cheated on her with multiple women, some of them came forward 

• Thanks 2

He probably deserved it :suburban:

Spoiler

Jk thanks for the note Jamie Lynn

4 minutes ago, shyboi said:

he cheated on her with multiple women, some of them came forward 

Wasn't it alleged she cheated on him, too? I'm not saying she did chase him, but none of this would justify chasing someone with an axe which was my whole point in replying to that post. 

• Like 2

she was provoked

:suburban:

Didn't she hit Kevin with a pan :rip: 

• Haha 1

While I don't doubt that a lot of media outlets milk her story for clicks, are we in agreement that something is...off?

Very much a casual fan of hers, but a) her own posts make crystal clear that things aren't right and b) every outlet isn't lying. 

She has had a horrible time and it's obvious the experience has detrimentally (and likely permanently) impacted her mental health. But after her awful family, I'm irked by fans that pretend she's ok or just "expressing herself". Had that been a friend you know in real life acting the way she does on socials or writing as incoherently as she does and most would be calling for urgent help.

IMO, loving on Britney atm is pairing empathy with the reality that she needs help. Hopefully not another conservatorship, but...something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

He wanted to fight the prenup, so he could get more money

I think he was threatening to leak secrets abt her too

and still, everything might just be planted by the media

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Didn't she hit Kevin with a pan :rip: 

Hopefully she did for the **** he did to her and others :rip:

• Haha 1

I really don't think domestic violence is funny but pop off, I guess! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

While I don't doubt that a lot of media outlets milk her story for clicks, are we in agreement that something is...off?

Very much a casual fan of hers, but a) her own posts make crystal clear that things aren't right and b) every outlet isn't lying. 

She has had a horrible time and it's obvious the experience has detrimentally (and likely permanently) impacted her mental health. But after her awful family, I'm irked by fans that pretend she's ok or just "expressing herself". Had that been a friend you know in real life acting the way she does on socials or writing as incoherently as she does and most would be calling for urgent help.

IMO, loving on Britney atm is pairing empathy with the reality that she needs help. Hopefully not another conservatorship, but...something.

What are you aiming to accomplish with this post?

I don't think anyone doubts that Britney has sustained immense trauma that would affect anyone's mental health. But acting "weird" or "incoherent" on social media is very different than chasing someone with an ax. 

You mean to tell me Sam, this "source", or anyone else would have just casually walked away from something so potentially violent? It doesn't add up in the slightest. If she truly did this, it wouldn't just be some story in InTouch Weekly with a "source" that is clearly using specific words to create an idea of an insane Britney plausible to the public. 

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

What are you aiming to accomplish with this post?

I can and am saying the same right back at ya. 

My post literally points to the fact that there may be sensationalism in the report, but it equally addresses a lot of the "living in the clouds" that many of Britney's fans have been doing since the concerning IG posts and media headlines started. 

Not sure if you see it, but there's a sect of fans (even in this thread) who dismiss anything negative as "hating" and any bad story as a targeted attack on Britney.

My point centralizes the reality that several things can be true at once. 

Outlets may be doing the most when it comes to Britney (who is absolutely a victim in the grand picture of her story), but it's also not helpful to coddle her or pretend when it comes to what she herself is showing us. And how her own publicly displayed behavior doesn't really help her cause when reading what may or may not be accurate accounts of her conduct behind the scenes. 

In defense of both sides (of the argument), the reality is that none of us see what's truly going on behind the scenes to speak with absolute certainty on what is or isn't happening. But it's that very fact that makes me question where the blind sense of assurance about the limits of behavior comes from. Especially when neither her frontwards-facing behavior or her decisions are necessarily...normal.

Edited by Cbreezy
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Administrator

Sam hiding from Britney in the shed:

Screaming Stanley Kubrick GIF

• Haha 5

Not even DMF would believe this

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

I can and am saying the same right back at ya. 

My post literally points to the fact that there may be sensationalism in the report, but it equally addresses a lot of the "living in the clouds" that many of Britney's fans have been doing since the concerning IG posts and media headlines started. 

Not sure if you see it, but there's a sect of fans (even in this thread) who dismiss anything negative as "hating" and any bad story as a targeted attack on Britney.

My point centralizes the reality that several things can be true at once. 

Outlets may be doing the most when it comes to Britney (who is absolutely a victim in the grand picture of her story), but it's also not helpful to coddle her or pretend when it comes to what she herself is showing us. And how her own publicly displayed behavior doesn't really help her cause when reading what may or may not be accurate accounts of her conduct behind the scenes. 

In defense of both sides (of the argument), the reality is that none of us see what's truly going on behind the scenes to speak with absolute certainty on what is or isn't happening. But it's that very fact that makes me question where the blind sense of assurance about the limits of behavior are. Especially when her frontwards facing behavior nor her decisions aren't necessarily...normal.

I guess I don't see what's productive to the conversation about calling these fans out, because at the end of the day, she is allowed to act weird if she so chooses. We have plenty of adults walking around acting way weirder than her all around the world - and you can argue that celebrities have a different lens on them, sure. But who cares if she's acting weird on social media if she isn't harming anybody?

If she were truly acting violent, there would still be people who defend her because that's just how parasocial fandom works unfortunately. But I'd argue your worry is misplaced - I'd be more worried about these absurd news stories (a huge majority of which are only from TMZ) painting an image of a traumatized woman, with NO tangible evidence, than a smaller sect of fans.

• Thanks 1

"TINAAAAA BRING ME THE AXE"

can TMZ leave this woman tf alone. 

56 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Wasn't it alleged she cheated on him, too? I'm not saying she did chase him, but none of this would justify chasing someone with an axe which was my whole point in replying to that post. 

no, the woman came on with receipts, she was a customer of Sam, he was the trainer of her and many other women. That story of Britney cheating was a lie by Tmz, probably planted by Sam knowing women were going to speak about him 

The level of fan fics and sick fantasies :giraffe::fan:

tumblr_mbcojvFgwz1rfbawqo3_250.gif

joanaxe-1.gif?ssl=1

What if this is the modern day Shining and she's possessed by a ghost in her mansion like Jack Nicholson :jonny5:

interesting that all of these smearing articles end with the same notion: "the insider says she deserves to be in a conservatorship again. her conservatorship was the best thing that happened to her."

• Thanks 1

I don't know why people are acting like this is too crazy to be true. This is the same woman that attack paparazzi with an umbrella while bald headed. Same chick that dances around with knives and ya think it's too unrealistic for her to upgrade to an axe :biblio:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

Ofcourse the BritBots are gonna defend Britney by calling it lies. Honestly, I can see it being real and Sam not pressing charges, because he does care about Britney and doesn't want to make her suffer any more.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

20 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I don't know why people are acting like this is too crazy to be true. This is the same woman that attack paparazzi with an umbrella while bald headed. Same chick that dances around with knives and ya think it's too unrealistic for her to upgrade to an axe :biblio:

Exactly. We saw her with cuts on her body while dancing with knives and she even wrote that she sleeps with a knife under her pillow. So why is this out of the question?

A lot of people on here suffer from cognitive dissonance.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1