Britney Spears chased ex-husband Sam Asghari with an axe

Horizon Flame

Posted (edited)

Britney Spears 'Chased' Ex-Husband Sam Asghari With an Axe During 'Last Straw' Fight

Britney Spears and ex-husband Sam Asgharicalled it quits on their marriage shortly after their one-year wedding anniversary in August 2023. A source exclusively tells In Touch that Sam "got the worst" of Britney's freedom following the end of her conservatorship in 2021 and shares the "last straw" that led to the former couple's separation.

"Unfortunately, when she was free of her conservatorship, Sam got the worst of it. One of the last straws for Sam, there were many, Britney chased him with an axe," the insider shares of the pair. "It was during one of their epic fights and Sam couldn't control her or talk her down. Sam is not a confrontational person and he doesn't like arguing. There was nothing he could do to calm her down this time."

According to the insider, the altercation got so bad that the fitness guru, 30, had to "leave" their Los Angeles residence.

"The 'axe incident' definitely occurred when she was off her meds," the insider continues. "Talk of another conservatorship makes complete sense."

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/britney-spears-chased-sam-asghari-with-axe-during-last-fight/

Edited by Horizon Flame
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Is the source Jamie Lynn or Harvey Levin ? Cannot stop laughing at this « article » :gaycat7:

Pretty sure that if she tried to kill her husband he'd have rightfully sued her ass in court. This is ridiculously hila:deadbanana2:rious 

• Like 9

Can we have, like, a source or something? :dies: Sorry to Mr. "Insider", but he doesn't seem very trustworthy.

I don't believe this without a credible source. 

YOU GO GIRL CHOP HIS ASS!!! Wait it's fake? That sucks this piece of scum deserve a little brawl

• Haha 3

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Where'd she get the axe though 

spacer.png

Edited by SoldierofLove
  • Like 2

spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

Okay? 

#JailBritney

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

:ahh: They really done run out of ideas, huh?

• Thanks 1

This is just pathetic at this point :deadbanana2:literally throwing any fiction to the wall and hoping something sticks

• Thanks 2

Queen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not even biblicalmonster would believe that.

• Haha 4

• Haha 1

Did the same thing to my stepfather :clap3:

If I said I'll axe your body now, would you hold it against me?:celestial4:

• Haha 4

tumblr_mvdzcbLSFN1ql5yr7o1_500.gifv

This smear campaign against Britney is in struggle mode

:ahh:  sure