Katy is coming

BlackAura

What if all of this is for that Melody movie? 
spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• chriswouldman

• thismoment

KK_Lover

She should work with Jack Antonoff 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I heard somewhere in the Kim Petras base that it samples Whale Cock 

kp143relogio.gif?ex=664f5a81&is=664e0901

Just now, OmegaRidley said:

Girl please take it somewhere else…

You should tell that to the two users randomly dragging Kesha I responded to. Get a grip :chick1:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bends said:

Btw, any countdown? How many hours/mins?

4 hours i fear

• Thanks 1

concubine
Posted (edited)

So much vitriol.. as someone who stans Katy + Kesha unconditionally: if you don't like Katy, you have no reason to click on this page. At all. We can honestly just go back to the Kesha page to discuss her new Instagram selfies and Pride headlining announcements or Ted Talk performances or whatever. This page is about Katy's new album rollout and era: there's literally no reason to spread hate and be checking on an artist that you dislike. :heart:

Edited by concubine
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

KK_Lover

:bird:

3 minutes ago, thismoment said:

What if all of this is for that Melody movie? 
spacer.png

Her Golden Globe nom is coming.

I'm disappointed that Katy's possibly gone back to Luke when she definitely didn't need to.

However, I will find it hypocritical of people to slander Katy for it when they'll happily listen to Kim Petras and Doja Cat and also stream his old catalogue (Since U Been Gone, Hold It Against Me, California Gurls etc) as he benefits just as much from that as he will newer songs. 

• Like 8

110 members before katyrl crash down oh shes coming

• Haha 1

Just now, Bends said:

Her Golden Raspberry nom is coming.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Just now, concubine said:

So much vitriol.. as someone who stans Katy + Kesha unconditionally: if you don't like Katy, you have no reason to click on this page. At all. Y'all can go back to the Kesha page to discuss her Instagram posts and Pride headlining announcements and stuff. This page is about Katy's new era: there's literally no reason to spread hate and be checking on an artist that you dislike, other's never do that for Kesha pages and it's embarrassing.

People in this thread are randomly bringing up Kesha and claiming she's a liar, etc. I would have not responded otherwise and let the KatyCats enjoy their moment. It is sad they continue to make it about her and Dr. Luke. They should be focused on this single and how exciting it is that Katy is coming back, not dogpiling on another woman. 

Sad. 

:(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, popstickle said:

I'm disappointed that Katy's possibly gone back to Luke when she definitely didn't need to.

However, I will find it hypocritical of people to slander Katy for it when they'll happily listen to Kim Petras and Doja Cat and also stream his old catalogue (Since U Been Gone, Hold It Against Me, California Gurls etc) as he benefits just as much from that as he will newer songs. 

Oh trust I stream his entire discography and make sure he earns every cent.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

He's never going to **** you :(

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

🦾💦👁️👅👁️💦👽

2 hours.

Edited by Bends

wehan6
2 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

no offence girl but can you stop going out of your way to make the kesha stans mad in here? if they're bothering you so much just put them on ignore

• Like 5

nn not that pissed kesha stan already fuming about the Doctor and it's not even confirmed yet

get over it ***** 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Let's just ignore those 3 Kesha's fans, this thread is about Katy's new music and era, let those 3 Kesha fans have their one sided feud with Katy and KatyCats. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Let's just ignore those 3 Kesha's fans, this thread is about Katy's new music and era, let those 3 Kesha fans have their one sided feud with Katy and KatyCats. 

c'mon, people have a right to be disappointed in her choice. i'm a fan of katy and i'm upset that she really decided to come back to him

Edited by Alfred Bulgakov
  • Like 2

Ready for the return of edgy katy :gaycat1:

KK_Lover

I really can't believe it's finally HER MOMENT OMG I'm crying :jonny6:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kayzan said:

nn not that pissed kesha stan already fuming about the Doctor and it's not even confirmed yet

get over it ***** 

Fuming? You're the one that sounds angry. What a childish response.

Wishing Katy luck, though I wish she had kinder and more mature fans.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

give me 5 Harleys in Hawaii-s, 5 Teenage Dream-s and 5 Hot & Cold-s and take my money :jonny: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

we are perched & excited for Dr. Luke's involvement on this album lol, can Kesha stans please leave the thread? :biblio: Especially after their own fav announced that she's moving on with a joint social media post..... 

• Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 5