Katy is coming

BlackAura

She should put her designers to work and create the dress that went viral at the Met Gala, record a music video with that if she wants to have a smash hit.

spacer.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• chriswouldman

• thismoment

I can't do this anymore 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

I have no idea what Memorial Day is but is it not a thing to announce that day in America?

665540fed086c1f1bac034daf4bb649a.jpg.9883cfadcd8ac0842ac0d7e533d9b26a.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, halcyonday said:

665540fed086c1f1bac034daf4bb649a.jpg.9883cfadcd8ac0842ac0d7e533d9b26a.jpg

:ahh:stop it sdkgfjdskg

6 minutes ago, 365 said:

I have no idea what Memorial Day is but is it not a thing to announce that day in America?

it would be a little bit odd to announce something on Memorial Day:gaycat6:

Katy Perry SLAMMED by fans for promoting her father Keith Hudson's  nonpartisan t-shirt business | Daily Mail Online

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I forgot that Katy was doing something :suburban:

every day that passes I get more and more annoyed with this bih and hope she flops

665540fed086c1f1bac034daf4bb649a.jpg.988

• Like 1

new single on Friday to celebrate pride month

halcyonday

IMG_9634.thumb.jpeg.e29325365801c2fc1895

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png                  spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Tropical said:

I forgot that Katy was doing something :suburban:

The GP after 2017: 

• Haha 8

Maybe today or tomorrow we'll get annoucement :coffee2:

I can't believe she's essentially ruining all her hype like that. She was supposed to release something LAST FRIDAY, when the hype was at its peak. Now with each passing day, less and less people are interested :rip:

Those pop girls need to stop teasing new eras way ahead of time, the music industry has changed and long teasing rollouts don't work anymore, especially with no song snippets. Dua did something similar last year and it hasn't worked :rip:

• Haha 1

I think all this talk about taking too long and ruining the hype is just the anxiety from fans speaking. Locals know she's releasing in the summer, and her announcement even got another boost thanks to Gaga mentioning LG7.

• Like 3

Everyday Is A Holiday if we're waiting for Katy's announcement

• Haha 2

I am here just for the insiders, but OMG how dvmb the majority of you are?! You keep saying about hype dead, about how gp didn't like her, and what decisions she made wrong, when almost ALL it's in thr label's account. CMG ex-CEO, who started in 2012, was Columbia's president when Katy was there. FYI, Katy had an album ready that was scrapped by Columbia. Katy only git the success  when she was "saved" by Angelica, who left Columbia and started working with Capitol (she brought some of Katy's re ordinary with her). The CEO's group stayed in power for 11 years, with Michelle being fired last February. Katy in numerous of her songs talk about being mistreated. 

Someone here said that Katy started the retro style for the 2020, which its kinda true. Witness, even with all boycott and mismanagemen, had a consistent idea to be a 80/90 electropop album. Katy's makeup, hairstyle, wardrobe followed the same aesthetic. The problem was the way this whole info was shared. Again, Label boycotting her. 

2019 we had a beginning of an era that was again boycotted by label. Smile (A) was just a small frame of Katy's original idea mixed with her disappointment. She is sad on the cover, the lyrics talk over and over about being mistreated, misjudged, and how she will get through all that (even Daisies isabout that).

Finally, we arrive now, Katy is showing confidence and recovering her spot. Ironically, when everyone who boycitted her all past 11 years are out.

Katy had bops on the past 11 years that did not receive 1/10000 of the main pop girls have been received, and she kept herself around. She needs a good promo, that's it. 

And hype is not killed. The proof is this forum... still talking about a pfp change. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

time for a conspiracy theory since Katy isn't giving us anything

Katy posted this late last year, presumably after work had already begun on KP6. I wonder if they revisited "North Star" (a PRISM outtake) for KP6?

1 hour ago, guips95 said:

I am here just for the insiders, but OMG how dvmb the majority of you are?! You keep saying about hype dead, about how gp didn't like her, and what decisions she made wrong, when almost ALL it's in thr label's account. CMG ex-CEO, who started in 2012, was Columbia's president when Katy was there. FYI, Katy had an album ready that was scrapped by Columbia. Katy only git the success  when she was "saved" by Angelica, who left Columbia and started working with Capitol (she brought some of Katy's re ordinary with her). The CEO's group stayed in power for 11 years, with Michelle being fired last February. Katy in numerous of her songs talk about being mistreated. 

Someone here said that Katy started the retro style for the 2020, which its kinda true. Witness, even with all boycott and mismanagemen, had a consistent idea to be a 80/90 electropop album. Katy's makeup, hairstyle, wardrobe followed the same aesthetic. The problem was the way this whole info was shared. Again, Label boycotting her. 

2019 we had a beginning of an era that was again boycotted by label. Smile (A) was just a small frame of Katy's original idea mixed with her disappointment. She is sad on the cover, the lyrics talk over and over about being mistreated, misjudged, and how she will get through all that (even Daisies isabout that).

Finally, we arrive now, Katy is showing confidence and recovering her spot. Ironically, when everyone who boycitted her all past 11 years are out.

Katy had bops on the past 11 years that did not receive 1/10000 of the main pop girls have been received, and she kept herself around. She needs a good promo, that's it. 

And hype is not killed. The proof is this forum... still talking about a pfp change. 

:rip:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

time for a conspiracy theory since Katy isn't giving us anything

Katy posted this late last year, presumably after work had already begun on KP6. I wonder if they revisited "North Star" (a PRISM outtake) for KP6?

I love that unreleased song. It reminds me of PRISM second half and her magnum opus aka This Moment :jamming:

Hopefully the Doctor improves her vocals on this new album, just like he did on Teenage Dream and PRISM

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

and her announcement even got another boost thanks to Gaga mentioning LG7.

wait… kinda true

56 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I can't believe she's essentially ruining all her hype like that. She was supposed to release something LAST FRIDAY, when the hype was at its peak. Now with each passing day, less and less people are interested :rip:

Those pop girls need to stop teasing new eras way ahead of time, the music industry has changed and long teasing rollouts don't work anymore, especially with no song snippets. Dua did something similar last year and it hasn't worked :rip:

Trrue the hype was wild!!! Just the cover image and out now. Everyone would shve streamed. 7+ million first day 

Slay a bit. Come for those other 5 #1 sis. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hasn't Adele confirmed her comeback next week?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bends said:

Hasn't Adele confirmed her comeback next week?

I think Michael Jackson confirmed his as well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3