Natawie
5 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

I wonder in what kind of way(s) :giraffe:

In so many ways

the insiders should confirm :fan:

36 minutes ago, Natawie said:

This album is gonna be her Problématique moment :giraffe:

Girl I wish an aesthetic like problematique

Also, Love Ya Leave Ya is better than anything on Smile sans NRO and Harleys, so we would kinda win

No countdowns today either :(((

Anyway nothing happened 

First Sunday without American Idol serves :chick3:

I'm honestly surprised, do you guys remember when Daisies was announced 8 days prior and throughout the week we got fun stuff like the Daisies flower store (that had lyrics from each of the track on Smile), and then we got misleading promo that it would feature Taylor Swift etc.? Like things happened every two days. So although I didn't expect the announcement on May 22nd, I expected it by today, with a snippet or something. The radio silence is concerning. 

If the announcement takes too much time, I might actually be like "finally" instead of actually being hyped

While she announces in mourning silence, I'm almost finishing my dissertation. :rip:

5 minutes ago, PopLover1423 said:

If the announcement takes too much time, I might actually be like "finally" instead of actually being hyped

it's been 4 ******* days, 2 of which were weekend days. Why do people act like she hasn't announced anything for a month? Has the attention span of people really become so damaged over the last few years that they cannot wait one week?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Has the attention span of people really become so damaged over the last few years that they cannot wait one week?

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

it's been 4 ******* days, 2 of which were weekend days. Why do people act like she hasn't announced anything for a month? Has the attention span of people really become so damaged over the last few years that they cannot wait one week?

Gurl please Katy changing a logo and doing nothing else is tragic. This is not 2010. She needs to go hard full force. 

• Like 4

Nothing happened

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Because she has been teasing it for an YEAR now, and every time there is something new she teases as if that's going to be the start of the era (second half of 2023, end of PLAY, March 14. last week of AI and now May 22), it just never starts despite the endless teasing!! 

Edited by PopLover1423
  • Like 4

I still think it's coming tomorrow at 01:43 AM LA time

1 minute ago, halcyonday said:

Yes.

and then we have people complaining that we don't get any more long eras these days and everything ends the moment album is released

But she could really surprised us today with a little gift :jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

and then we have people complaining that we don't get any more long eras these days and everything ends the moment album is released

Duh, we need them to keep bringing something new to prolong the era. See Dua and FN era.

Just now, Kayzan said:

But she could really surprised us today with a little gift :jonny6:

Even the logo in a different colour would be something. 

5 minutes ago, Cheap Thrills 9.0 said:

Streaming has changed the industry. It's not 2010s anymore so having a long era is just difficult to begin with. Dua's Future Nostalgia lasted long, because of many factors including covid, Moonlight edition with new singles, but also thanks to the fact that her album tracks weren't doing huge numbers. Dua is no Bille, Taylor or Olivia that have smash album tracks, which helped her team milking some of the songs for longer. 

Now, I just want an announcement of the date/name of the single/album. And if her team decides to put out the album after 1-2 singles instead of releasing 4 singles then it's their choice. I think 1-2 singles before the album is enough for her name as her album tracks will not gain a lot of attention anyways, just like Dua's, so she still can have a longer era if she snatches some payola, autoplay, playlisting, streaming farms, radio deals, remixes, deluxe versions, etc. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

First Sunday without American Idol serves :chick3:

And we thank God for that 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Tistotal said:

is she even coming at this point

We'll have to ask Orlando

moo.png

• Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Even the logo in a different colour would be something. 

At this point I'd be satisfied with just an audio on that broadcast channel :gaycat7:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, OmegaRidley said:

We'll have to ask Orlando

moo.png

Or Daisy. Can she talk tho? 

Edited by chriswouldman

Btw, just realized tomorrow is memorial day in the US so they probably won't announce anything :katie: