Katy is coming

BlackAura

Need her to announce something so insiders can confirm if she's working with Joseph Aaron, she has some BOPS with miss Petras.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• halcyonday

• Bends

• chriswouldman

• thismoment

Let's start a countdown to friday

Just now, Coldpurry said:

Let's start a countdown to friday

Which one. :clown:

revisited Circle the Drain recently and tbh I would an aggressive edgier sound for #KP6 :jonny6:

wanna be your lover nacho ******* mother :katie2:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

Y'all, Witness could've been a sh*t (time to admit it, btw) and the whole shoot being the most horrible ever, but Chained was a moment!

IMG-7217.jpg

Her first blonde publication before CTTR release was warmly accepted. I think it's her best Witness pic. 

• Like 1

Are there any changes on her website and/or on DSP? :coffee:

1 minute ago, Bends said:

IMG-7217.jpg

Her first blonde publication before CTTR release was warmly accepted. I think it's her best Witness pic. 

Girl remember when Rise was an iTunes exclusive, and it did REALLY good numbers

Monday is a memorial day, so unless she wants to beef with the elderly once again, I don't think an announcement is coming. 

However, if we get no shoesday tuesday, something might be coming:coffee:

29 minutes ago, chriswouldman said:

Are there any changes on her website and/or on DSP? :coffee:

Nope

but Capitol is distributing very slowly the material to their other locations around the world :bird:
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

Girl remember when Rise was an iTunes exclusive, and it did REALLY good numbers

I remember! Don't forget that she didn't have 5 points to make her debut in the top 10.

Partly because there was a stupid release in streaming and on the radio when she was played selectively by a few stations.

32 minutes ago, Bends said:

IMG-7217.jpg

I don't think the short CTTR blonde hair was the problem. It was the piss yellow pixie cut. 

6 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Monday is a memorial day, so unless she wants to beef with the elderly once again, I don't think an announcement is coming. 

However, if we get no shoesday tuesday, something might be coming:coffee:

She should've just announced the single according to the original plan (assuming there actually was a plan..)

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, WitnessOblivia said:

I don't think the short CTTR blonde hair was the problem. It was the piss yellow pixie cut. 

The hair was definitely not a problem. The problem was her very odd, sometimes unstable behavior and statements.

Her appearance at the Grammys was also well received, as was her new look.

I recall there were a lot of nice words on Twitter until she has started to give tone-deaf statements on the carpet.

It was the first objective push towards negativity, these words were quoted.

In general, I am deeply convinced that she needs a press secretary who will clean up what she says and how she interacts with the press.

Partly for this reason, her albums have poor reviews.

katy-perry-grammys.jpg?width=1200

Edited by Bends

yeah the problem was always the pixie cut

1 hour ago, Bends said:

I meant different trailer. :rip:

1 hour ago, Kayzan said:

I hope she does something like this again:

Teaser 1 (Burning Baby Blue) - Aug 2nd

Teaser 2 (The Third Coming) - Aug 5th

Teaser 3 (From A Meow To A Roar) - Aug 7th

Teaser 4 (Satin Cape) - Aug 9th

:jonny5:

These are very good teasers, im upset I was too young to catch on with them but its good to rediscover 

• Like 3

The pixie cut and the coke. Something was off and it wasn't just Witness being OUT of every chart. 

:clack:

1 minute ago, thismoment said:

The pixie cut and the coke. Something was off and it wasn't just Witness being OUT of every chart. 

:clack:

Thanks to Capitol for the tour bundle for Witness.
Because according to the figures, it was predicted to debut at No. 13 in US, based on digital + streaming points.

43 minutes ago, Bends said:

IMG-7217.jpg

It's uglee but still better than the whole mess that was coming after.

I don't want to be that person but insiders have not said anything, are they even insiders 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Nope

Hide contents

but Capitol is distributing very slowly the material to their other locations around the world :bird:

Idk anything about this stuff, so this question might sound dumb, but... is sending new material to DSPs a long process? Or is it something that could take like, a day, and surprise us at any moment now?

Edited by Nuggets

It wasn't coke y'all, she was being weird and doing stupid statement on porpuse. Don't you remember every meme song was a smash back then, it was like having a viral song on tik tok. She was trying to replicate that (bon appetit challenge, the meme part in swish swish, is math related to science?)

very dark times, let's forget it

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bends said:

Thanks to Capitol for the tour bundle for Witness.
Because according to the figures, it was predicted to debut at No. 13 in US, based on digital + streaming points.

It was still going to debut at #1 without the bundles but with much less 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Idk anything about this stuff, so this question might sound dumb, but... is sending new material to DSPs a long process? Or is it something that could take like, a day, and surprise us at any moment now?

Your question is not dumb, absolutely!!! :bird:
"Theoretically", new material could be sent to DSPs and made available relatively quickly, sometimes within a day or two, especially if it's a surprise release or if there's low budget related to the marketing of the track itself (or from what was defined in the business plan, ofc) or for whatever other decisions. But generally, it's a bit longer to ensure all the elements are in place and the release goes smoothly without leaks or other problems (and I think this is the case, maybe!) :alexz3:

Edited by sam.teas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Talking about her pixie cut hair / witness / bonn appetit gives me vomiting urge can you all stop please. Have we suffer enough

nicki.png

• Haha 1

so did she come or what?

moo.png

27 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Nope

Reveal hidden contents

Would it be the promotional material for the single? or the update of her store in the UK, France and Germany?

27 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Nope

Hide contents

Finally hope my gosh. Idk if it means release for this friday or the next one but damn they took their sweet time