• dreww

• wish

spacer.png

This is kind of gross ngl

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

spacer.png

This is kind of gross ngl

Mods are stubborn and biased, they also refused to give Dua a banner till we complained in HQ for days lol

They are made to instigate and pander for clicks, don't get too upset about it :laugh: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Mods are stubborn and biased, they also refused to give Dua a banner till we complained in HQ for days lol

They are made to instigate and pander for clicks, don't get too upset about it :laugh: 

Yeah I know :(

Posted (edited)

Edited by dalladallamallamalla

I love Taylor and support her in many things. To be honest, I don't care about the narrative that she always attacks other women. It's totally fine to do anything as possible to stay on the top.

BUT it's a different story with TTPD. this album is just not good. I just want that quality wins in the end. Seriously, do you know people who thinks that TTPD is brilliant besides swifties? and I wouldn't even compare it with HMHAS, because they are just on different levels in terms of quality.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, bringdanoize said:

I love Taylor and support her in many things. To be honest, I don't care about the narrative that she always attacks other women. It's totally fine to do anything as possible to stay on the top.

BUT it's a different story with TTPD. this album is just not good. I just want that quality wins in the end. Seriously, do you know people who thinks that TTPD is brilliant besides swifties? and I wouldn't even compare it with HMHAS, because they are just on different levels in terms of quality.

And you're more than welcome to discuss TTPD in the TTPD album thread

y'all are doing too much on the charts…

billie has the best album (and by FAR) and that should be enough… arts over charts always!

8 minutes ago, masochizm said:

billie has the best album (and by FAR) and that should be enough… arts over charts always!

It's dramatic because Billie is facing a major viral hate brigade started by Swifties on TikTok and Twitter rn about the touring comments, which were taken completely out of context. This whole situation escalated because of them and now it's at a point where it's possibly quite damaging.

3 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

It's dramatic because Billie is facing a major viral hate brigade started by Swifties on TikTok and Twitter rn about the touring comments, which were taken completely out of context. This whole situation escalated because of them and now it's at a point where it's possibly quite damaging.

honestly as a doja cat stan… its not that deep… people (the general public) will not even care lol

swifties are bitter and hate on any artist and everyone else knows this

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, masochizm said:

the album is more fart than art though. just a bunch of noise I didn't want to hear.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 minute ago, on the line said:

the album is more fart than art though. just a bunch of noise I didn't want to hear.

You just don't have taste but why brag about it?

• Haha 3

I hope we get a good streaming update today. I wonder if it's possible for Birds of a feather to go top 10

By the way I'm glad the tracking week is over no matter what. :rip: 

------------------------------------

Thank god I try to keep music apart from artists' actions because I actually like Taylor's music and it's usually the stanbases that act petty. But this week she took pettiness to a new level :dies: Not even Nicki tried so hard to block another female rapper like that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, on the line said:

Says the Tortured Farts Department stan :eli:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

every little thing that Billie says the Swifties will think it's about their fave. So maybe she should be like Beyoncé and not give any interviews (if I was an artist I would do the same tbh)

It reminds me like when Adele gave an interview during the 30 era and they took every little thing she said as a reason to drag her

• Like 1

Insane. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, on the line said:

Go back to the The Tortured Tummy Defartment thread then 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Spotify Global

#1(=) LUNCH 11,221,287

#5(=) CHIHIRO 8,362,340

#6(=) BIRDS OF A FEATHER 7,454,041

#16(+1) WILDFLOWER 4,221,124

#18(=) BLUE 4,125,813

#20(+1) L'AMOUR DE MA VIE 3,806,993

#21(-2) SKINNY 3,732,431

#23(-1) THE GREATEST 3,597,952

#29(-1) THE DINER 3,088,212

#35(-3) BITTERSUITE 2,866,467

TOTAL: 52,476,660

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Oh whewwwww another increase :WAP:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene
  • Like 1

The album still gaining streams 1 week later lmao :ahh:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Oh whewwwww another increase :WAP:

It's actually a slight decrease but I believe that's filtered (today) vs unfiltered (yesterday) - so it probably is an increase

Day 7: 52,476,660

Increasing on spotify and EXTREMELY STABLE

OMG this is going to serve 10 week at number 1 given this current trajectory :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why is @TayDuaStan camping in this thread despite not being a fan and mass downvoting? It's giving obsessed :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

11 Million!? Lunch ending Espresso :WAP:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.