Billie Eilish - 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

ChapelHooker

2 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Leave them alone. Livies were nothing but supportive of Billie this week from what I saw. Billie & Olivia are at the top of their generation musically, obviously Billie taking the lead for now.

you might be right. she was lucky Billie is such a feisty enough to go after Taylor

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• dreww

• wish

48 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

This is her best album, def better than HTE which had so many duds. "Birds of a Feather" is amazing and she should follow this sound and stop making "Bad Guy" Pt whatever… I cannot believe "Lunch" is what is being pushed, how is the GP not tired of Bad Guy rehashes :thing:

On the contrary we need more Bad Guys/Oxytocins/Lunches/LADMV (Over Now)s

Balladlie is a slay and what made her what she is today but I would love an album of Bopllie 

So the album is off itunes? Still?

8 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

So the album is off itunes? Still?

No it got re-added after about any hour. Was still really weird and I sincerely hope her team is putting pressure on whoever they have to about all the craziness this week.

2 hours ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

aw this got me kind of emotional :monkey:

''tater tots'' caught me off guard though :deadbanana4:

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

you might be right. she was lucky Billie is such a feisty enough to go after Taylor

AapruyF.thumb.gif.248e0100a4a6eb3c6adbbc

:kitty:  and that Billie is a huge hypocrite also helped...don't forget that

• Thumbs Down 12

7 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

go smell your own farts somewhere else. thanks

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

go smell your own farts somewhere else. thanks

:sosad: Sometimes the truth hurts......

• Thumbs Down 4

20 minutes ago, RoseBud said:

Still considerably more likeable than Taylor :-*

• Like 4

I think she's getting it. Republic didn't move had the gap between Interscope was big. :WAP:

Associating this to their labels because I love both.

15 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I think she's getting it. Republic didn't move had the gap between Interscope was big. :WAP:

Associating this to their labels because I love both.

Let's be honest, Republic doesn't move on her stuff. Taylor calls ALL the shots on her strategic moves because she's big enough to have that much control. Billie on the other hand just did whatever her label said.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I hope Billie won and destroyed Taylor's obsessed ass. Oh how wonderful if she doesnt break any more silly records with mediocre bs

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, dalladallamallamalla said:

Let's be honest, Republic doesn't move on her stuff. Taylor calls ALL the shots on her strategic moves because she's big enough to have that much control. Billie on the other hand just did whatever her label said.

When I said "associating", I mean my choice of words in the album threads for both T and B. :heart:

Xtina made me listen to CHIHIRO and I liked it ever since.

• Like 3

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

When I said "associating", I mean my choice of words in the album threads for both T and B. :heart:

I get it but it seems unnecessary. We can speak pretty frankly here - HDD already updated and said Taylor had it even without the new digital variants. I'm not sure how that would imply them taking it. Taylor's last minute digital push probably sold 20k+ copies

• Like 2

Whoever wins or not Billie has the better album, but yeah good game I guess

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

TOP 5 singles is so strong everywhere now, insane. :deadbanana:

LUNCH is such a banger actually. 

I have liked it more than bad guy from the 1st listen. never cared for bad guy that much anyway (bury a GOD has always been superior in every way and people were tasteless back then).

The funky bassline during the verses, the build-ups, the mega infectious chorus with those guitar strums in the back, the piano line in the post-chorus, the electric guitars in the outro. No wonder it's SMASHING.

CbTERii.thumb.gif.9820a2867347ea103d17d6

• Like 5

11 hours ago, zzmyth said:

Probably that other one would release another demo recording on her phone special super deluxe limited..... Ah yes... 'Taylor version' of her album... And her robots would buy it of course. 

Actually, that is what has happened lol

She is so petty, I can't even begin to put it into words. SMH

• Like 1

BIRDS above Lunch and Chihiro on AM now. What did I say? :jonny: 

• Like 2

Taylor is really the Nicki Minaj of pop it seems people only like her so she won't pull out fradulent tactics against them when they release 

she's 34 years old and a 22 year old has got her  this riled up about a vinyls comment… I've always been convinced she's mentally stuck in the age she got famous in 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not Birds repeaking at #6 on AM :jonny6:

• Like 2

I'm not really a fan but I listen to her albums cause I think shes interesting and unique in a Pop music history way. The album isn't bad but there's something missing for me that isn't making it click in a way that I'd say I fw it. 

That being said, the Over Now extended edit of L'Amour de Ma Vie is probably my favorite track even tho it's not on the album. I like Wildflower and the album version of LDMV the most too. The Diner is probably my least favorite, thematically strong but I'm not the biggest fan of the production. 

Not a bad album and I'll probably listen a few more times throughout the year. The apple music interview was interesting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.