• BrokenMachine

• AndThenTheCocaine

• IBeMe

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks like she smells like a fart I'll say that 

:clack:

That explains the limited splatter paint edition 

Well, they are WRONG. Must've been hungry during this interview and skipped

time the ultimate truth teller. back then, when i said hte is a mid album, many atrlers disagreed. now, even billie herself doesn't like the album. ijbol

Considering the title track is the only good track on the album, yes it is a bad album :thing:

I liked HTE more than her debut. The title track is the best song of her career. Also Billie Bossa Nova!

• Thanks 1

I don't think she is attacking the quality of the album, but more HER process of making it. She is still young and her mind will evolve and change a lot. She just found herself pretentious at that period of time and thinks it reflected in her work. 

• Like 3

She's young and an artist, and part of being an artist is being critical of your own art so that you can refine your craft, but even then she's not calling the album bad. I find that more genuine than an artist pretending like they like all their work equally all the time.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.