Billie campaigns for #1 by signing vinyls at Walmart, flops & signs plastic sleeve

Forever Winter

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

redirect your rude ass self somewhere else sis, it was a joke and im a full supporter, I'd love for her to do this to get ahead. 

it was not directed at anyone specifically i saw the plastic "joke" several times just quoted one cause i got lazy to quote all of them.

Sorry if that sounded rude but these constant drags are annoying af so people react. Glad u support her. taste! Peace.

Edited by Dash_inthedark

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• ThisNihilist

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

the fact that she is actually signing on plastic not the vinyl itself :rip:

No, she's signing the vinyl. The vinyl doesn't come in plastic wrap. They come in reusable plastic sleeves 

• Like 5

Signing plastic so the little kids have to buy a second album to actually use?!

Doesn't sound very environmentally friendly to me. 😀

• Thumbs Down 1

I'm pretty sure that the 5-6 vinyls she signed will make the difference, some of you are :skull:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tost1 said:

taylor_swift_pizza_box.jpg

bryan-cranston-breaking-bad.gif

I thought this was fake.

:hoetenks:

• ATRL Moderator

An artist doing their job and putting effort into having their product sell? Shocking!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The7thStranger said:

I thought this was fake.

:hoetenks:

It was real. The lashings were almost as big as 99 cent Amazon gate because they were both after the oops 1.3M first week record

OT: yas Billie!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

This take was so off I don't even think Xtina123 would be able to make something like this up. :rip:

Imagine thinking the girl who wanted to block her own opening act from her first uk #1 and sued an 18 year old stan for royalties wants the other girls to hustle and succeed. If Billie had released in June, tay would've released her new versions then

5 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Hope Taylor gives her fans some dividends. Otherwise, this is just embarrassing that you care too much about her numbers. :rip:

Can you blame them? With how much money they've invested in her I'd feel like a part owner too lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Signing on the plastic sleeve so her stans won't throw the plastic away

Eco-Friendly QUEEN :worship2:

Bullying a 22 year old girl promoting her 3rd album is weird behavior 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, on the line said:

Signing plastic so the little kids have to buy a second album to actually use?!

Doesn't sound very environmentally friendly to me. 😀

?

Buying more copies actually HELPS the environment

In case you didn't realised, Global Warming ended ever since HMHAS dropped!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hurem said:

Taylor is not paving the way for anyone, but herself. We saw over and over again she's not a girl's girl and she cares about her success first and foremost. Comparing her to Madonna is insulting for Madonna, they're nothing alike, nor are their careers.

I have to agree her moves is just for her, I don't think she would ever open up a record company and promote other artist like Madonna did because she might be creating competition for herself. 

She's really working for  that #1. I know she will get mocked, but I actually admire her dedication to secure the top spot. She's putting in the work 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dash_inthedark said:

it was not directed at anyone specifically i saw the plastic "joke" several times just quoted one cause i got lazy to quote all of them.

Sorry if that sounded rude but these constant drags are annoying af so people react. Glad u support her. taste! Peace.

ily we're besties now 

The fact some of you are a decade older than I am but act a decade younger is so :hoetenks: 

Kii and keep it moving girls

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Billionaire said:

Y'alls queen released an album a month ago & is currently on tour yet all y'all can do is talk about Billie like this is honestly getting very embarrassing :deadbanana2:

They need a new album already it seems TTPD wasn't enough 

I'm a Swiftie, and I can recognize some of us are super annoying (especially the post-Folklore stans). I need Taylor to flop, so that the fandom can purge out of the fake drama-queen success stans :-x

Where has this narrative that Taylor has opened doors and broke boundaries originated from? Genuine question. Her actions prove she's only looking after herself, which is commendable in a world where everyone tries to be a hero or a martyr. No need to put stuff on her she's never claimed to be. It's so weird how the internet works.

On 5/21/2024 at 12:12 PM, ChrisTheLoner said:

spacer.png

:suburban:

ot: SHOCKER, artists sometimes sign copies for fans :bibliahh:

Swift's sales totals for Red include 465,000 copies on iTunes; 396,000 copies through Target, which had an exclusive deluxe version of the album with bonus songs and remixes; and 8,000 copies through Papa John's Pizza, which sold the album on its own and as part of a large one-topping pizza combo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.