Billie campaigns for #1 by signing vinyls at Walmart, flops & signs plastic sleeve

Forever Winter

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

There's no issue. It would be a issue if Taylor doing the same didn't suddenly become a problem 4 days ago. 

The same as in signing 3 copies at a store vs selling voice notes for 5.99 to scam the charts? Are you hearing yourself? Does anyone other than unhinged Swifties who keep stalking her even know she did this?

Nothing you have said makes sense. The "new version" was free for people who purchased the album. This was probably her trying to help out a local record store by signing 5 copies (unless you think 5 copies will sway the "chart battle" your petty, vindictive fave initiated). Give it and stop embarrassing yourselves.

Edited by Jay07
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• Jay07

• Badgalbriel

• ThisNihilist

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe Taylor wants to force these girls to hustle harder and teach them how to play the game bc she genuinely cares about them. She is the music industry after all, meaning that it's in her best interest for the industry to thrive and make as much profit as possible.

This take was so off I don't even think Xtina123 would be able to make something like this up. :rip:

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dash_inthedark said:

Her vinyl dont have the plastic wrap. They have a reusable sleeve and she is signing directly on the cover, you can see clearly there's no plastic there.

Anyways... y'all life's must be boring as **** LOL 

redirect your rude ass self somewhere else sis, it was a joke and im a full supporter, I'd love for her to do this to get ahead. 

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Taylor is not paving the way for anyone, but herself. We saw over and over again she's not a girl's girl and she cares about her success first and foremost. Comparing her to Madonna is insulting for Madonna, they're nothing alike, nor are their careers.

Thank YOOUUUU! Madonna made her music accessible to everybodyyy and spoke up for those that couldn't, during a time where you could get severely panned for it. You can tell her way of being a humanitarian was through her music and raising awareness, and she managed to outsell every female artist and almost every male artist WHILE doing it. I do not like the Madonna comparisons whatsoever because they are not and will never be the same.

Taylor is the biggest artist of our generation, but I hope she can use her pull one day for something more than just her and charts. 

7 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

The same as in signing 3 copies at a store vs selling voice notes for 5.99 to scam the charts? Are you hearing yourself? Does anyone other than unhinged Swifties who keep stalking her even know she did this?

So fighting for the #1 spot is not ok for one but it's ok for another? 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

You think signing 3 copies at a record store is "fighting for the #1 spot"? Are you ok? You keep trying to draw some false equivalence to show that there could be anyone else as petty and greedy as your fave and nothing makes sense. There is no one else.

If she wanted to pull some embarrassing last minute tricksies she could follow the rich book your fave has written (her only innovation). Time limited remixes, exclusive tracks, voice notes, digital signatures, you know the drill. Signing 3 vinyl to help out a record store is Billie being a good person, not hoping she will get to #1 by 3 copies :doc: 

Edited by Jay07
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

The 5 copies she signed at that Walmart will truly propel her to the top of the charts :clap3: We love a smart queen

Just now, OrgVisual said:

The 5 copies she signed at that Walmart will truly propel her to the top of the charts :clap3: We love a smart queen

That's still publicity for the album girl. Happy to see they're all trying. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Hope Taylor gives her fans some dividends. Otherwise, this is just embarrassing that you care too much about her numbers. :rip:

Edited by HASHTAGPOW
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

You think signing 3 copies at a record store is "fighting for the #1 spot"? 

Yep. That's actually exactly what she's doing lol

By the way, she's not helping out Walmart by signing those copies lol. It's f-ing Walmart lol. 

And you have no idea how many copies she signed, lol

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

That's still publicity for the album girl. Happy to see they're all trying. 

Oh cool, she's supposed to pretend she doesn't have an album out because the evil queen of jealousy is trying to destroy all new girls with cheap tricks. Makes sense :doc:

Posted (edited)
Just now, Jay07 said:

Oh cool, she's supposed to pretend she doesn't have an album out because the evil queen of jealousy is trying to destroy all new girls with cheap tricks. Makes sense :doc:

Nope, she's supposed to do all that! That's my message here. And so is Taylor. But when Taylor does it, it's a problem, uh? 

Edited by Badgalbriel

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Yep. That's actually exactly what she's doing lol

By the way, she's not helping out Walmart by signing those copies lol. It's f-ing Walmart lol. 

And you have no idea how many copies she signed, lol

I don't know where the signing happened sweetie, I don't stalk her like you people do.

Just now, Jay07 said:

I don't know where the signing happened sweetie, I don't stalk her like you people do.

I don't stalk her. I love her

I'm here defending Taylor. Not attacking Billie, like you are to Taylor. 

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Nope, she's supposed to do all that! And so is Taylor. But when Taylor does it, it's a problem, uh? 

No sweetie, Billie is above cheap tricks. Her album is streaming on Soundcloud for free. She's an artist, not a commodity. Leave the voice notes and exclusive tracks to those with no integrity.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jay07 said:

No sweetie, Billie is above cheap tricks. Her album is streaming on Soundcloud for free. She's an artist, not a commodity. Leave the voice notes and exclusive tracks to those with no integrity.

So you're trying to say that Billie is NOT supposed to do all that she's doing so she can have her album at #1? 

That Swiftie losing it :skull:

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

If you thought that tweet was bad, go read the replies. The Swifties are NOT OK.

Every time I see one of these threads it's always pages upon pages of cultist simps dedicated to defending their queen at all hours of the day.

It's always the same people typing up essays, always the same people downvoting every post that if you look at it from a very specific angle it just might be perceived as an insult.

Girls, therapy works. :suburban:

• Like 6
  • Haha 6

Swifties are so miserable and stuck up like move the **** on

• Like 4

One can buy the vinyl and not open it. That Tayble stain should know. He probably owns 156 variants of PTSD and 469 of Borefest.

The Tayble stains are so miserable despite making their mediocre fave break records none is breaking anytime soon :biblio:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

the fact that she is actually signing on plastic not the vinyl itself :rip:

I'm an objective party but Taylor Swift stans are the most brain-rotted rats on the planet :dies: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

There's no issue. It would be a issue if Taylor doing the same didn't suddenly become a problem 4 days ago. 

Where is the video of Taylor signing copies in store? 

What if we all just went outside and touched grass together?

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.