Microsoft CEO said they can now beat Apple Macs, you agree? Trew?

supertiffany

Microsoft CEO said they can now beat Apple Macs, you agree? Trew?

is it true the rain or true the fire?

WE're still gonna buy the Macs tho

• Like 1

Whack em again for me. Crapple laptops are not it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm an iPhone girl always, but Microsoft truly won as far as work/professional needs.

they are the standard, Apple literally has workarounds to FIT Microsoft, not the other way around. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Samsung and Microsoft whacking Apple. We love to see it :clap3:

• Thanks 2

Theoretically sure

In practice, nah 

Business Segment - Yes they might in next couple of years 

Consumer segment - Even they don't want 

• ATRL Moderator

I write code, so I will be sticking with macOS. Having a UNIX operating system is priority #1 for me.

I write code, so I will be sticking with macOS because of Apple's Xcode exclusivity .

They can keep it

I'm good.

I'm a designer so Macs are way superior to me I'm sorry s:wan:

Yes it's beyond true and Apple is nothing but an outdated disgusting company who steals from others & tries to make tech for technologically ignorant people.

What Microsoft said is especially true because their ARM moment is finally coming to compete with Apple's silicon (M series of processors), and Qualcomm's Snapdragon X Elite processor will be out on many PC's this year, with Windows 11's specially tuned in ARM version. On benchmarks it already performs better than Apple's M3 & M4 processors, both on performance & battery use.

Plus to add all of these it'll have the game support Mac's don't have + AI.

:heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Yes it's beyond true and Apple is nothing but an outdated disgusting company who steals from others & tries to make tech for technologically ignorant people.

What Microsoft said is especially true because their ARM moment is finally coming to compete with Apple's silicon (M series of processors), and Qualcomm's Snapdragon X Elite processor will be out on many PC's this year, with Windows 11's specially tuned in ARM version. On benchmarks it already performs better than Apple's M3 & M4 processors, both on performance & battery use.

The irony in the first sentence alone :ahh: 

• Haha 2

I write code, so I will be sticking with macOS

I don't write code or anything but for me the seamlessness between all my Apple products is what keeps me in the 'walled garden'. If i'm doing homework on my Mac and get a text/facetime call I can respond on my mac. Or if i'm on a site on my mac I can open it on my iPad, etc.

The Surfaces do look good but i'm a lil hesitant on switching 

looks bloated and fugly 

all i care about is games, windows always better for that since apple thought she was too cool for that until very recently

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I sent you a PM

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

I sent you a PM sir

And by the @Gladiator isnt that cool. I'm just trying to scare him lol:coffee2:ANyway carry on @GladiatorLOL

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

spacer.png

oooh whack her again for me

OT: used a macbook pro for 7 years, then switched to a windows laptop that was more expensive than a macbook for 2 years and regretted it… back on a m2 macbook now and i won't be going back to windows anytime soon i fear…

Edited by Windy Day

14 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

spacer.png

oooh whack her again for me

OT: used a macbook pro for 7 years, then switched to a windows laptop that was more expensive than a macbook for 2 years and regretted it… back on a m2 macbook now and i won't be going back to windows anytime soon i fear…

Mother using Apple means absolutely nothing :rip: I would use Apple too if I was her tbh, it's all personal choices :heart:

19 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Mother using Apple means absolutely nothing :rip: I would use Apple too if I was her tbh, it's all personal choices :heart:

i thought apple was for technologically ignorant people :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.