Well?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. ....

• Public meltdown [Crying, screaming, throwing up at a common space]
    • "Leaking" Sex Tape
    • Release a polarizing song [Most likely about a touchy subject]
    • Go on a Twitter rant and "expose the Illuminati"
    • Release a controversial music video
    • Fight one of your fans/haters IRL and beat them up (or they beat you up)
    • Say something extremely controversial at an interview
    • I would flop in peace, accept my destiny as a one hit wonder
    • Other

Posted (edited)

You just released the 3rd single off your sophomore album, which has bombed, just like the lead and the previous one. The label you are signed to has sent representatives to "have a talk" with you and your manager who is on vacation in Cancun. They kick your dog and threaten to shelve your next albums and keep you locked up without a key to rot at their one hit wonder prison if you don't stop bombing. Your manager calls up your Nokia 3000 and says:

You are left with no choice but to fabricate a controversy that will gain the public's attention back to you. What will you choose?

Edited by TROPICUM
  • Haha 9

kms

• Haha 1

Option J: Azealia Banks (All of the above)  :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I would've shelved my own project after the third single and make it a droplet era lol 

or make my move to indie stardom

9 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

kms

How is your mental health?

I never fail :gaycat4:

Yall stay safe tho

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

You know what, you're tempting me with the droplet idea. I just, would rather scrap them and move onto a new era in a year or two. I was gonna release a 6 track EP with some rock bangers, some self-produced sex comedy songs, and a re-mastered EDM favorite. But i don't know about it.

:biblio:

let's get you signed up on an indie label rn to save some time

• Haha 1

Max out my credit card(s) to book a Taylor collab and save the era 

i would flop in peace.

once the era/touring ends. i would take time off, reinvent myself, and do better my next album. 

• Like 4

We'll have to see what happens next in the RO era, but that'd probably be my plan :gaycat4:

Spoiler

nnn, I kid, I kid. Probably just flop in peace and keep making my music to the dwindling crowds :gaycat4:

as if i would ever flop, this is just not realistic for me so i'm not even entertaining that idea therefore not voting.

Expose the Illuminati :suburban:

• Haha 1

Fail with dignity and keep releasing quality music

• Like 1

end the era immediately after the third single, hire the most acclaimed producers and become a critics darling.

• Like 2

i would sing a live duet with a country singer at an awards show and release it the following week

• Haha 3

I believe if you're genuine enough in your art, making something you're truly passionate about, it'll find the right audience. Even if it's not as big as you were before. Carly Rae decided to keep digging into pop despite her singles not charting nearly as much, and she has a very dedicated.mp3 little fan base who loves her. 

• Thanks 1

i'm not ambitious so flopping wouldn't affected me..

Posted (edited)

going indie/experimental route and gain cult following :gaylorcat2:  (and probably make more money as an indie artist than label puppet)

Edited by romas_ld

this is giving Kim K Hollywood LOL loveit

3 hours ago, May said:

neither

i would fake my own kidnapping and (with a select 1 or 2 people I trust with my life) plan to be "found" in the wilderness 3 months later with no memory of how I got there. 

by that point I'd be skinny after flop, every newspaper in the world would have my shocked, gaunt natural ozempic face splashed across the front page while stepping off the helicopter back to civilised society, the whole world would be talking about me, and id have 2 or 3 droplets ready.

Sis don't give our favs ideas. 

Do a tell all interview with made-up wrongdoings that were done to me and claim my career had been hijacked by the label and that I'm looking to start afresh and release my most personal album yet with a pure Lotus-esque photo shoot, after having slammed ozempic for a few months.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Go on a Twitter rant and "expose the Illuminati"

Why? Because your success is built into the music. It doesn't matter if your music had controversial subjects because ultimately people won't care about it unless the song was catchy.
Catchy music is what makes you famous/give attention.

Atleast with ranting about the illuminati you would get attention from the Q-Anon people because they don't really care about whats on the Top 40, so now you have a new market.

Everything else is just degradation.

Edited by Junipero

Find an A-list movie star to duet with :clap3:

I would give some producer head to get a catchy hit song like Espresso and if i flop with that then i would do whatever Charli XCX did with her career and build a proper fan base 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.