FLO - "Caught Up"

zeta

Ngl this sounds like an album track not a single, cute but I don't think it will be enough to move the needle any more than WLT which wasn't much either

It's so frustrating, I feel like Fly Girl with the right push could've been huge. I really want them to win and something's not clicking

Let's wait for the full version tho maybe it's great and I'll probably love it haha 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TalkThatRihanna

• Adama

• Gossip_Boy

• GeminiCat

2 hours ago, ElectricBlue said:

Ngl this sounds like an album track not a single, cute but I don't think it will be enough to move the needle any more than WLT which wasn't much either

It's so frustrating, I feel like Fly Girl with the right push could've been huge. I really want them to win and something's not clicking

Let's wait for the full version tho maybe it's great and I'll probably love it haha 

Yeah Fly Girl was their chance for a MOMENT. It sounds like a smash and had an amazing video

They really should've pushed it harder 

Spoiler

And got a feature who would've helped it chart

I love this but if it's meant to be a single to launch their album....they needed something punchier 

Just listened to the entire thing, and yeah, this is good but it does feel more like an album track

This is a good album track but it's really lacking the PUNCH to make them take off :ducky:

The Lead & Fly Girl really were the right approaches to get them a semi hit, but the label truly fumbled.

Ugh between this and WLT they're kind of taking a step back commercially which is a shame, cuz we need them to take off 

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

I like it they sound so good! But yeah it sound like a album track!  I just hope they promote this song unlike what they did with WLT! I'm glad we are getting the mv quickly this time!  

cute but the guitar riff happens too many times lol

this is so good! their melodies and harmonies are still unmatched :WAP:

A very solid track indeed!

This sounds like another album track, just like WLT was. This won't go anywhere but it's cute.

They need to come up with a bang that sounds like an actual single, much like Fly Girl and Cardboard Box. It's basically what they need rn, otherwise i feel like they will break up even before their album comes out :skull:

• Like 1

I really like this.  I wasn't a fan of them initially, b/c I felt like it was too copycat from 2000s group.  But they're really coming into their own :clap3:

I get the complaints about it not being single material, but these tracks are still miles better than their previous songs.  

I'm still wanting to hear the track they did with Troy Taylor.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CylsEJ4uoEn/

:gaycat2:

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, professor2000 said:

I really like this.  I wasn't a fan of them initially, b/c I felt like it was too copycat from 2000s group.  But they're really coming into their own :clap3:

I get the complaints about it not being single material, but these tracks are still miles better than their previous songs.  

I'm still wanting to hear the track they did with Troy Taylor.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CylsEJ4uoEn/

:gaycat2:

Omg I remember that snippet! They better include this one on the album 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

Cute but giving very album track vibes. They are so talented. If something like Fly Girl didn't stick I don't see this making much waves unfortunately. Not losing hope for the album just yet. 

Like many have said, cute song but this is an album track and not a single. 

It really sucks that the music industry is such a joke these days - it's pretty much impossible for new acts like these girls to get a proper investment from their label. Unfortunately I don't see an album coming anytime soon, if ever :( 

tbqh? it's my favorite single out of the three. I like how effortlessly they carry the song and the production is crisp. 

Who on earth in their team decided to release this is a single? 

• Thanks 1

the hook ruins the song omg

the rest is perfection

better than expected! who is the producer?

and what's the difference between a visualizer and the official video? lately they are kinda the same

so confused what is going on

with the lead and fly girl they just kept getting better and better and were destined to eventually blow up bc the quality of the music was truly incredible

but then they disappeared for the second half of 2023.... just to come back this year with much more mediocre material ???

like its baffling how anyone on their team thinks this could take off when cardboard box, immature, fly girl and walk like this didnt ???? its cute but very bland and fails to even show off their vocals and talent which is literally what sets them apart from the oversaturated market rn 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mrmarrero said:

better than expected! who is the producer?

and what's the difference between a visualizer and the official video? lately they are kinda the same

Budget in a lot of cases. Some filmmakers will charge more if it's an "official video", even if the setting and technology is similar. Also, it's implied that a music video has a concept and a bigger production while a visualizer is just beauty shots, less time of production and people on set, etc.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.