Is Kesha's career over?

PopLord86

Yes and It's been like that since forever :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

no ❤️

she's evolving constantly and a majority of her fanbase (us) has been receptive BECAUSE! we knew from the moment we began stanning that she's not entirely pop minded. a lot of this can be traced to her unreleased music, if we wanna do a Kesha musical family tree lol. she's a chameleon, so while her music post-Rainbow might not be smash city, it'll still be received well and respected because of her singular artistic vision :gaycat5:

• Like 2

No. She has a fanbase and can tour. These threads are silly because most our faves can tour successfully. Whether arenas or theatres

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think she could have a career similar to Carly Rae-Charli XCX. This is kesha. Not a random singer. Someone really talented with Spark

In the past she was side to side with Rihanna,Katy and Gaga. Thats honestly very iconic. She already left her mark in music. 
I think it all comes to the music. Hope her next record is more uplifting and less sad. :giraffe: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 4

Honestly I think she'd work well with Nile Rodgers for some reason 

• Like 1

She might be over but she has the moral high ground and at the end of the day that is all that matters :razzle:

23 hours ago, TheBoss said:

What a dumb ass ******* thread

angry give me a break GIF by Face The Truth

concubine
Posted (edited)

The essays, appeal to emotion arguments, and angry comments in here when it's an objective yes-or-no question is embarrassing.

Edited by concubine
  • Thumbs Down 2

She's still richer/making more money than all of us so no 

• Like 1

No. She has enough name recognition and hits to be able to do small scale tours and run the festival circuit.

• Like 1

Asking this question the moment she's actually free from her abuser is a choice

• Like 1

Not everyone has to be a pop superstar to have a career as a working musician. She has enough fans to be able to be successful at what she does.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.