10 years since Christina Aguilera's last week on the Hot 100

Jeremiah

XtiRih
4 hours ago, Avenger said:

Well, if we want to discuss solo entires then I believe last top 10 of Tina was 20+ years ago. 

Well, can you read? LAST solo ENTRY MRS. IG DANCER WAS 11 YEARS AGO. Top 10? Almost 15 

And no, you believe wrong

You know, we can safely use only solo stats:

last solo song with 100m streams: 

2020 - Xtina

2013 - Britney

last Grammy nominations/wins: 

Xtina - 2022

Britney - 2005/2009 xD

the last entire concert sung live:

Xtina: May 2024

Britney - never xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XtiRih

• leyaris11

• Jay07

• Erreur2 La Nature

XtiRih
3 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

thats something we need to celebrate, its very impactful how she turned now into an indie act.

:clap3:

You're literally a Britney Spears fan

You have nothing to celebrate except start threads about her fame from 30 years ago

2024:

GOMr4msWcAArsQE?format=jpg&name=large

vs 

video of dancing to dog sh^t

(I have photos btw)

This is the current reality, I know you guys are mad, but I don't care lmao

XtiRih
On 5/20/2024 at 11:08 PM, dirrtydiana said:

Clinton was pres in 1999 aka the last time xtina had a solo non remixed #1 (genie)

:celestial4:

1999 was also the year when Britney's last #1 was longer than 1 week (bomt)

:celestial2:

3 hours ago, The Queen said:

I don't consider it flopping when she's not even trying. She releases the music with no promo intentions.

Hm ?

She does promotion, she performs the singles at many events, she goes on TV shows and releases collaborations all the time. She also collaborated with some streaming monsters recently and still did not chart.

Having a song flopping here and there is one thing, but having 100% of your releases not charting for more than a decade is telling a lot about her status in the music industry. 

XtiRih

and 90% of her work released since 2014 has received Grammy nominations :clap3:

Well, you see, Xtina has released 2 solo singles since 2014 (songs for Mulan - pandemic, which have a total of over 200m streams). Some of her peers (Britney Spears) on the Hot 100 were already OUT in 2001 (and that was a few songs in a row). The first Xtina song that didn't make the hot 100 was You Lost Me (2010) because it wasn't released on iTunes. It's like today a superstar released a song, but not on streaming platforms.

It's hard for a singer 25 years into her career to get hits without a playlist or any effort. Fall In Line was released on Wednesday, if it had been released on Friday it would have definitely debuted on the hot 100. But who cares, the song was nominated for a Grammy

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Hm ?

She does promotion, she performs the singles at many events, she goes on TV shows and releases collaborations all the time. She also collaborated with some streaming monsters recently and still did not chart.

Having a song flopping here and there is one thing, but having 100% of your releases not charting for more than a decade is telling a lot about her status in the music industry. 

Well, it's been over a decade she doesn't give a **** about charts and sales. She pops out the music and that's it. Obviously this broke her relationship with the public and her fans, so I wouldn't expect her to chart unless she decides to embark on several weeks full of promo.

Edited by The Queen

7 hours ago, XtiRih said:

Well, can you read? LAST solo ENTRY MRS. IG DANCER WAS 11 YEARS AGO. Top 10? Almost 15 

And no, you believe wrong

You know, we can safely use only solo stats:

last solo song with 100m streams: 

2020 - Xtina

2013 - Britney

last Grammy nominations/wins: 

Xtina - 2022

Britney - 2005/2009 xD

the last entire concert sung live:

Xtina: May 2024

Britney - never xD

All that when toxic alone is outstreaming her no 1 hits SOLO combined :rip:

XtiRih
4 hours ago, Avenger said:

All that when toxic alone is outstreaming her no 1 hits SOLO combined :rip:

And Moves Like Jagger outsold and outstreamed everything Britney has ever released (+ all her SOLO #1's combined)

This is just sad.  

18 hours ago, XtiRih said:

And Moves Like Jagger outsold and outstreamed everything Britney has ever released (+ all her SOLO #1's combined)

Moves like Jagger is not solo the discussion as always solo :pancake:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.