Favorite 2024 music beef... so far?

Kassi

What's Your Favorite Music Beef of 2024 So Far?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Music Beef of 2024 So Far?

• Megan Thee Stallion vs. Nicki Minaj
    • Ariana Grande vs. the Media
    • Beyoncé vs. the Country Music Establishment
    • Taylor Swift vs. Kim Kardashian/Matt Healy/Joe Alwyn
    • Drake vs. Kendrick

2024 has been a wild year for music releases, and with that has come some unforgettable feuds. Whether they're lighting up social media, making headlines, or even inspiring some diss tracks, these beefs have been hard to miss.

I'm curious to know, what's been your favorite music beef of 2024 so far?

Megan Thee Stallion vs. Nicki Minaj

These two powerhouse rappers had fiery exchanges resulting in some epic diss tracks. Who came out on top?

Notable Lines: Aye, these hoes don't be mad at Megan. These hoes mad at Megan's Law.

Ariana Grande vs. the Media

Ariana's been in a constant battle with the media, pushing back against invasive stories and unfair scrutiny. How do you see this affecting her career and public image?

Notable Lines: Your business is yours and mine is mine. Why do you care so much whose d*ck I ride?

Beyoncé vs. the Country Music Establishment

Beyoncé's crossover into country music has sparked some serious controversy and pushback. How do you feel about her response to this clash of genres?

Notable Lines: They used to say I spoke too country. Then the rejection came, said I wasn't country 'nough.

Taylor Swift vs. Kim Kardashian/Matt Healy/Joe Alwyn

Taylor's had a lot on her plate this year, from her ongoing feud with Kim Kardashian to the drama involving Matt Healy and her breakup with Joe Alwyn. Which of these callouts do you find most intriguing?

Notable Lines: And I'll forget you, but I'll never forgive the smallest man who ever lived.

Drake vs. Kendrick

These two have had a long-standing rivalry, but this year it escalated to a fever pitch with some intense lyrical battles and damning revelations. Whose side are you on?

Notable Lines: No, you not a colleague, you a fuckin' colonizer.

---

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! And special thanks to Kat Williams for opening the vortex of chaos with his interview!

fbd44bd3b4902b770b44003af7192e23.gif

• Haha 1

Nothing will top Kendrick calling Drake out for being a PDF-file for me.

• Like 1

drake vs kendrick is a black history moment.

Kung Fu Kenny v. BBL Drizzy (a.k.a Drake the Fake)

Posted (edited)

I don't care about beef, i'm just waiting on a 5/5 album. And i've been waiting on one for a very long time. 
Midnights came close. But it's a lil too vague and alternative for me to give it a 5/5.

Edited by selena_lavigne

objectively its kendrick vs drake, from a personal perspective megan vs nicki was hilarious

• Like 2

Megan's default win against the Big Foot evil nasty woman... a moment in music history x

@Xtina23 vs thumbs down button 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)

Honestly none of them.  

Nicki having issues is just sad at this point.

The conversation around Ariana just seemed pretty toxic

The Beyonce drama felt like something contrived by fans rather than being real.

Taylor writing songs about her relationships is nothing new and no party really responded.  Not really beef. 

and the Drake vs Kendrick thing just reeks of two older rappers fighting for relevance.  

Edited by byzantium

I think Kendrick vs. Drake have more public impact, but Megan vs. Nicki was more funny due ~MPG~ factor. Also #NoGrammyForGranny moment.

Waking up to Meet the Grahams and Family Matters or getting the NLU notification while in the club... but wow what a MOMENT :jonny:

Megan and Nicki was A MOMENT. 

As for Taylor and those people, none cares besides her fanbase. 

And I don't care about male rappers. 

Beyoncé vs. the Country Music Establishment. That one hits a little too close to home, and there's a lot of meaning and impact behind it—from Beyoncé. Cowboy Carter was never about appealing to the country music crowd. She wasn't trying to make Tucker, Bryce and Cara Lynn fans of her; and that's what so many of them thought. She was simply saying that country is in her very being, and that she has just as much of a right to make country-influenced records as anyone else does—staying true to all that she is as a person.

Of course there was always a bubbling under racism in country, but she definitely highlighted it and showcased how hypocritical they are for them to not even be taken seriously. Their tried critiques of her could easily, and ironically, be more legitimately applied to other artists they actually go up for. Ignorance and stubbornness runs deeply throughout the country music crowd, speaking as a fan of country myself, so they'd never admit their faults or that they're wrong about, literally, anything. But those who know, know.

Not Like Us tops everything

i only know of Kendrick and drake beef. 

Drake vs Kendrick was a cultural moment

Beyoncé vs. the Country Music Establishment  easily . i am not a fan of artist beefs with each other.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.