Why are Lana stans suddenly so obsessed with Lorde?

Kayseri Mantisi

1 minute ago, conquxror said:

The gag is Lorde was not wrong when she said Lana wasn't healthy for young girls. That was CLEARLY not her intended audience. Didn't Lana herself said she made BTD "for the boys" or whatever? Meanwhile, dumb and gullible teenage girls were reblogguing lolita/sugar daddy content on Tumblr because of Born to Die? :deadbanana2:

And it's hilarious to me a certain someone being here talking **** about Solar Power meanwhile he was the one claiming the album was so good it would be critically acclaimed. 

We all know who that is 👀

• Haha 1

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bielneira

• Kayseri Mantisi

• RideOrDie

• ontherocks

14 minutes ago, bielneira said:

Khalid blew in 2018, SZA was a slow burn, and Stoney got more attention after beerbongs & bentleys lol don't try to make things up I listened to all of them and have accompanied their career since then, I know exactly how it went

Funny how you left out the fact that Location was a H100 top 20 hit in 2017, before the Homemade Dynamite remix came out.

Rockstar came out in 2017 and it literally PEAKED at #1 that same year and stayed there for 8 weeks. He also had multiple top 40 hits by that point so Posty was already a big name by then.

Hope this helps

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JO1s said:

y'all have a lot more to worry about than lana fans i assure you

your fave is the one with a vape addiction. run to see her live while you can girl

• Haha 4

i do like solar pooper more than most people it's true :suburban: 

19 minutes ago, 80x100 said:

so please explain. if lorde wants khalid sza and post malone for big hit song then why she didnt promote the song? there is only one ugly (sorry mom) live performance, one instagram post and thats it. there no other promo for the single... 

I don't care about the chart performance of the song. I'm just calling out the hypocrisy of Lorde stans using high profile collabs as a drag, as if Lorde hadn't done that in the past. :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Dude.. you stan Melanie Martinez

2 minutes ago, Riverbank said:

Funny how you left out the fact that Location was a H100 top 20 hit in 2017, before the Homemade Dynamite remix came out.

Rockstar came out in 2017 and it literally PEAKED at #1 that same year and stayed there for 8 weeks. He also had multiple top 40 hits by that point so Posty was already a big name by then.

Hope this helps

:clack:

By that time Lorde had 3 top 20 hits, and Rockstar came at the end of the year 

hope that helps

2 minutes ago, conquxror said:

your fave is the one with a vape addiction. run to see her live while you can girl

Misquote

:suburban: 

well that was fun! see y'all!! 

32 minutes ago, bielneira said:

Khalid and SZA had 0 hits at that time, and Post only had "Congratulations". Lorde was literally the most well-known artist in this collab 😭

:rip:

Khalid had Young, Dumb & Broke + Location, SZA had Love Galore and a huge R&B fanbase with CTRL, and Post had a huge hit with White Iverson before Congratulations blew up. They were all more popular/trendy than Lorde was at the time. 

OT: Lana stans are like the Swifties of alt girl music. Always mad about something. They hated Billie too until Lana finally shut them up by passing the torch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, conquxror said:

is it just the vape? one of her fans shamelessly and disgustingly said how Lorde is "not easy on the eyes" in this thread while Lana recently had to be a slave of Ozempic to get the look she has right now :rip:

• Like 1

it's so sunny and warm here let me give her a stream

teen @Kayseri Mantisi having nightmares from the lana fans 

OOOOOOOOOOH :WAP:

kayseriiiii.thumb.gif.c26faf7f32b399bed3

• Thanks 1

bc lorde is a better artist than lana lol.

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

• Thanks 1

Some of the haters won't ever get to experience something similar to jumping to Supercut live and that's just sad :(

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, conquxror said:

well that was fun! see y'all!! 

Your meltdown was fun, you were spiraling.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Fire Rides said:

Some of the haters won't ever get to experience something similar to jumping to Supercut live and that's just sad :(

sis you need to worry about this girl before us, she made one good album and sold out so badly her career is nowhere to be found nowadays bfr

e4f4795c-b061-eb2d-bc3c-c9470fcc12ac-852

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Haha 2

I can't wait for Lorde to release more GOOP vajayjay candles background music. I'm sure she'll find an audience 

• Thumbs Down 5

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

is it just the vape? one of her fans shamelessly and disgustingly said how Lorde is "not easy on the eyes" in this thread while Lana recently had to be a slave of Ozempic to get the look she has right now :rip:

I'm not gonna enter a conversation about looks because I feel like that gets too dangerous. But let's just say I'm happy that Lana fans are back at using current photos of Lana at their posts :hippo:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

sis you need to worry this girl before us, she made one good album and sold out so badly her career is nowhere to be found nowadays bfr

e4f4795c-b061-eb2d-bc3c-c9470fcc12ac-852

Idgaf about streams lol

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Your meltdown was fun, you were spiraling.

definitely! 

Just now, Fire Rides said:

Idgaf about streams lol

or good music ig 

2 minutes ago, bad guy said:

:rip:

Khalid had Young, Dumb & Broke + Location, SZA had Love Galore and a huge R&B fanbase with CTRL, and Post had a huge hit with White Iverson before Congratulations blew up. They were all more popular/trendy than Lorde was at the time. 

OT: Lana stans are like the Swifties of alt girl music. Always mad about something. They hated Billie too until Lana finally shut them up by passing the torch.

It's funny how you guys are even trying to compare doing a collab with SZA, Post and Khalid in 2017, while Lana did two with The Weeknd that same period (during BBTD blow), Ariana and Miley in 2019 (right after tun era) and Taylor (in her Midnights) lmaoooo you are literally comparing those three at the beginning of their career with those who are literally the biggest artist in the world to this day lol it's sad 

Just imagine your fave releasing an entire album that makes Gwyneth Paltrow inner life seem like an emotional rollercoaster ride 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

I can't wait for Lorde to release more GOOP vajayjay candles background music. I'm sure she'll find an audience 

And I can't wait for Lana to release another album of musical melatonin for her geriatric fanbase.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, RideOrDie said:

or good music ig 

Speak for yourself my taste is pretty good <3 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.