Victoria Justice says Dan Schneider owes her an apology

Boysdontcry

In hindsight, Justice says there were certain moments that "were in poor taste." She asks me if I saw the response Schneider released after the documentary, wherein he addresses some of the allegations and admits that he owes apologies to many people. "I would say I'm definitely one of the people on that list," she says.

Full article: Victoria Justice Reflects on Her New Music and 'Quiet On Set' | Marie Claire

spacer.png

REMINDER TO STREAM RAW:

• Like 5

"Something that was very evident in the documentary is that Dan had a very large ego, and sometimes that ego clouded his better judgment and affected the way he treated people, and there were times I felt like I was being treated unfairly," - it's become notable years later that Justice's role in Victorious Season 3 (and 4 - if you count 4) was significantly watered down and lines were reduced.

No wonder why she's mad. He promised her to be a big star and yet he paid her dust. I wouldn't be surprised If Dan put Ariana against Victoria at some point.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think we ALL deserve apologies.

• Haha 13
  • Thumbs Down 1

How is he still not in jail :rogue:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

she still makes music? she has a man's voice? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 12

1 hour ago, Boysdontcry said:

REMINDER TO STREAM RAW:

damn the gays didn't even support her when she wrote a song about giving it to them raw 

• Haha 4

******* gag him queen! That pedo deserves prison.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

No wonder why she's mad. He promised her to be a big star and yet he paid her dust. I wouldn't be surprised If Dan put Ariana against Victoria at some point.

Outside of all his creepy bullshit which I don't wanna speculate, she had to take the fall for the show ending which definitely hurt her career. She was finishing a Victorious music tour for that damn show and it was ending right when she was supposed to go back to filming. Then the media tried to say she screwed up the filming schedule because she wanted to tour and go solo or some bs. Then they tried to say she was bullying Ariana when Ariana said she had a bad experience with someone when she was young in theater. It was a mess.

• Like 8

What he owes is jail time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I detect some resentment from Victoria towards Ariana. 

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

I just came to say this

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Well get in line girl. You ain't the only one. 

a lot of the comments here are so dismissive & its nagl. idk anything about her as i never watched the show but she's implying she had negative experiences as a young girl with a predatory grown man that was her boss which is a serious topic & not the time for y'all to be making jokes or being snarky about her

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think he did pit them against each other. There was an episode of victorious where they were watching clips of the show as a late night interview. The "host" I think who was the puppet was written to downplay her and the rest of the characters and speak highly of Ariana. I remember finding it weird that they were dogging Victoria the star of the show to compliment a side character on a show called victorious. Victoria also didn't spend much time with the cast mainly due to her schedule filming also the fact that the rest of the cast would get drunk and party at work 

right after that episode they announced that Ariana would be on sam and cat

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

remember finding it weird that they were dogging Victoria the star of the show to compliment a side character on a show called victorious

This is incredibly incorrect. Yes the show is titled after victorias character but it was always an ensamble cast. To claim Cat was a side character is wrong as she was at least a supporting one.

that said, Liz and Ariana were always shunned when it came to singing on the show. The one episode where they do sing that duet, were made to believe Tori's solo was better when Tory was clearly dwarfed by the girls when it came to singing.

• Like 1

shes right 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

This is incredibly incorrect. Yes the show is titled after victorias character but it was always an ensamble cast. To claim Cat was a side character is wrong as she was at least a supporting one.

that said, Liz and Ariana were always shunned when it came to singing on the show. The one episode where they do sing that duet, were made to believe Tori's solo was better when Tory was clearly dwarfed by the girls when it came to singing.

That show was not an ensemble cast tori was by far the star of the show. Victoria had more scenes, songs in the show was in front and center on all the promo. This wasn't a friends or a HIMYM type ensemble Victoria was the star of the show. Victorious was a copy of taina back in the early 2000. Yes the rest of the cast got time but taina was the star of that show like Victoria was the star 

I was speaking about that SPECIFIC  episode where they were dissing Victoria in favor of Ariana. They said something along the lines of nobody cares what you have to say and asked more questions about Ariana. 

ariana was by far the best singer on the show. But at the time Liz around the level vocally as Tori. Ariana was the vocal prodigy 

Edited by Mtjjproducer

TIL Liz Gilles married a music producer from the show who is 20 years her senior. Jesus.

2 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

That show was not an ensemble cast tori was by far the star of the show. Victoria had more scenes, songs in the show was in front and center on all the promo. This wasn't a friends or a HIMYM type ensemble Victoria was the star of the show. Victorious was a copy of taina back in the early 2000. Yes the rest of the cast got time but taina was the star of that show like Victoria was the star 

I was speaking about that SPECIFIC  episode where they were dissing Victoria in favor of Ariana. They said something along the lines of nobody cares what you have to say and asked more questions about Ariana. 

ariana was by far the best singer on the show. But at the time Liz around the level vocally as Tori. Ariana was the vocal prodigy 

You must be confused. That's so raven, Hannah Montana, Lizzie McGuire, those were shows where the title character are the main characters.

Victorious was an ensemble cast like icarly. Needless to say Tori as a character is bland as they come as she's supposed to represent us the viewers who are new to that world (school) and Ariana had major screen time so again, she was not a "side character."

12 hours ago, Patrick said:

every single person who clicked on this thread came to see this joke

GET HIM SIS 

I know he pulled some strings to get her blacklisted 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Outside of all his creepy bullshit which I don't wanna speculate, she had to take the fall for the show ending which definitely hurt her career. She was finishing a Victorious music tour for that damn show and it was ending right when she was supposed to go back to filming. Then the media tried to say she screwed up the filming schedule because she wanted to tour and go solo or some bs. Then they tried to say she was bullying Ariana when Ariana said she had a bad experience with someone when she was young in theater. It was a mess.

Yeah it was all very calculated. Ariana publicly blamed Victoria for the cancellation of the show, which was just an entirely malicious act. She also released an article claiming she was bullied on Victorious the same week Victoria's solo single dropped. Ariana's team also made some vulgar comments about Victoria in 2013 and her weight (she put on a bit of weight in 2013 due to a hormone imbalance).

Ariana and her team were actively working against Victoria in 2013.

• Like 1

Poor girl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.