Kehlani - 'CRASH'

Alex

On 6/21/2024 at 7:17 PM, humbz said:

mte!

I love love love it was good and blue water road, so this first listen was… uneven. definitely a fresh turn for her. I'll give it time to settle properly.

So I'm back after letting it marinate for almost a week... And yeah, I don't think it's touching Blue Water Road.

There are a couple of songs I'm not really keen on listening and I feel like skipping every time (What I Want and Sucia). But on the other hand, the ones where she departs from her lane the most (Crash leaning towards Rock, and Lose My Wife and Better Not leaning towards Country) have replay value for me and I'm enjoying them more and more surprisingly. What this album does that others don't is that most songs gravitate towards a common aesthetic/theme and I think that's really interesting. I'd give it 3.5/5.

Edited by ChooseyLover

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• humbz

• Alex

• flower moon

i tried giving this album a chance and there are only like three songs i like, i was expecting a high climax especially with after hours as lead single but the album is so mid in my eyes

best songs are GrooveTheory, After Hours, 8, Better Not, Vegas and Chapel

such a shame tbh :c

It's a good album for me!

Vegas, Crash, 8,  GrooveTheory and Chapel are the standouts:hippo:

Sucia is the only song I want to skip (and it's mainly the non-Kehlani part that's bad)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.