"Évidemment" (France 2023) by La Zarra removed from YouTube after speaking out

nadiamendell

Posted (edited)

Aparrently it has been removed from her official channel and the Eurovision channel suspiciously after she's been speaking out against Israel and the abuse and threats she has received during her time in the industry:

"Guys, I received several messages, it seems that France Televisions removed my music video from my channel, which is still under Universal France's control. I guess they didn't like me revealing some of their practices! Well, we don't care about the clip, but the harassment continues! That's a shame, but for artists, when we're subjected to mental abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, threats to our careers, to our person, we don't have any resources and when we speak out, we get blocked in the industry. Imagine if I told everything, everything, everything, everything, I think it wouldn't fit in a post, it deserves a little book, don't you think?"

More info here: 

Edited by nadiamendell

Oh, well! 

That's just scary :biblio: She didn't say anything wrong.

Justice for the chanteuse of the 2nd best 2023 Eurovision song :biblio:

srednji-prst-sujeta.gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

why don't they rename it to the "Zionist Song Contest"?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, glitch said:

@Skestina 

spacer.png

they are so sick and twisted jesus christ, ive seen her insta posts exposing their ass she should keep going honestly

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 5/14/2024 at 1:07 PM, Psycho said:

Justice for the chanteuse of the 2nd best 2023 Eurovision song :biblio:

srednji-prst-sujeta.gif

2nd best??? :biblio:

srednji-prst-sujeta.gif

I like her but she's been quite annoying since Eurovision, constantly complaining and refusing to apologize for flipping off people on live tv :clack:

And always changing her story to fit her own narrative, her career died the moment she did it and she's been seething ever since

2 hours ago, nadiamendell said:

2nd best??? :biblio:

srednji-prst-sujeta.gif

Well yes!

loreen-tattoo.gif

2 hours ago, playboi said:

I like her but she's been quite annoying since Eurovision, constantly complaining and refusing to apologize for flipping off people on live tv :clack:

And always changing her story to fit her own narrative, her career died the moment she did it and she's been seething ever since

And why would she apologize for that? :biblio:  It was deserved.

srednji-prst-sujeta.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.