Taylor Swift files trademark for "Female Rage: The Musical"

Diesel is Desire

Her Tony is coming :khalyan:

She trademarks This for Merch only?

She wants us to suffer with Bad Merch Design.

7 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

She trademarks This for Merch only?

She wants us to suffer with Bad Merch Design.

I think someone sued her for merch designs once and she's been trademarking quotes and stuff ever since. It's not a sign of anything big to come

• Thanks 1

I like the title :gaycat5:

Female rage is when women's rights get taken away, when women in Gaza have no basic human rights, when women and girls experience violence, lack of sanitary products, and when women get killed, beaten, and brutalised because they didn't wear a hijab. This is proof of Taylor Swift using feminism or feminine experiences when it benefits her.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, drip drop said:

she really is not the female rage....

She absolutely is. She can hold a grudge until the grave and she assures everyone that comes against her receives their dose of karma. She has also fights for other artists rights. She did with Spotify, owning masters and more recently TikTok and Universal (though she didn't do the latter publically).

• Haha 5
  • Confused 2

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

how can she own "female rage"?

Trademark is not the same as copyright; she files trademarks (like every artist does) for the phrases that will appear on her official merch.

9 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Why is she hijacking the "female rage" narrative when she's the furthest thing from it? Shes way to vanilla to pull it off.

Bad Blood is probably her idea of  "female rage" :bibliahh:.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Trademark is not the same as copyright; she files trademarks (like every artist does) for the phrases that will appear on her official merch.

the fact she's been doing this for years and the THOTS always fume over this :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

gay men trying to tell women what "female rage is" :deadbanana2: she didn't trade mark "'miserable gay loser misogynists: the glory hole" so i'm trying to figure out why you think your opinions is valid here when she's only doing this so she can sell merch? :deadbanana2:

Edited by BLΔCKP!NK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

She's so corny it's insane :gaycat6:

Sometimes I wonder how some of you function in real life cuz girl :rip: 

"Teenage rage" is more fitting, looking at her discography and fanbase.

• Thanks 3

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ohjulia said:

She absolutely is. She can hold a grudge until the grave and she assures everyone that comes against her receives their dose of karma. She has also fights for other artists rights. She did with Spotify, owning masters and more recently TikTok and Universal (though she didn't do the latter publically).

So she's a spoiled american white woman? Nothing "female rage" about that :michael:

Edited by Jooj
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Why is her recent output so Twitter'd :rip:

Not the violently homophobic outbursts in here calling people "bottoms" and "gay losers" over a couple of harmless comments. The self loathing is real.

• Like 1

The way I rolled my eyes

On 5/14/2024 at 7:05 AM, BLΔCKP!NK said:

gay men trying to tell women what "female rage is" :deadbanana2: she didn't trade mark "'miserable gay loser misogynists: the glory hole" so i'm trying to figure out why you think your opinions is valid here when she's only doing this so she can sell merch? :deadbanana2:

The amount of self loathing being projected just because someone… dared to criticize a pop star… :bibliahh:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.