Which flop UK girl would do well at Eurovision

glitch

The UK has no shortage of once famous pop girls (and boys) who have literally nothing to lose by entering Eurovision. Who do you think would go the distance?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8bTI67A6tILu1DzrjfEGjyNPg4lJYLYXTVp9Ld8FK7g&sv4zxgUgZ8gCvTdjrV8QzosiVAMKajgRn6QeLy-kjQr_VZk_umuX_OaFiHCO-1ow4sfWCNxiB=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

entertainment-2015-10-ellie-goulding-main.jpg1200px-Leona_Lewis_2014.jpg

b3c7847965b9-alexandra-burke-red-carpet-t.jpg2048.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=62bbca9f2aa730ad1ac308e64b19f6ae

jess-glynne-friend-of-mine-01.jpg5f3163b2ecb25e2c6d34f876?width=700

Emeli_Sand%C3%A9_September_2014.jpg0_JSR_MEN_050521_JesyNelsonJPG.jpg

Spoiler

Some pop boys too FYC

Olly_Murs-9859.jpg1200px-James_Arthur-6645_(cropped).jpg

MV5BMjM1NTA0NDYzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzg5OTYyNjM@._V1_.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQouzE7VOqeOcR81cPLArmypUhp-PnNWDLYTvr-pJu_w&s

Emeli Sandé deserves all the success in the world, it's too sad to know that she flopped.

• Like 1

Omg I would love it if Alexandra introduced the phrase Elephant in the room to Europe

• Haha 3

Emeli Sandé would be a good choice actually

• Thanks 1

Javine needs to do Touch My Fire Again the sequel to the smash hit Touch My Fire

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Expensive Taste said:

Emeli Sandé deserves all the success in the world, it's too sad to know that she flopped.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Emeli Sandé would be a good choice actually

Like...I feel like people could get on board with a big vocal moment and if she did well it could be a full circle "we love her again" moment in the UK. 

4 minutes ago, glitch said:

Like...I feel like people could get on board with a big vocal moment and if she did well it could be a full circle "we love her again" moment in the UK. 

She is more interesting (and has more voice) than some who are succeeding... I won't mention names, but you know who they are.

There was a time in the UK where they highly valued singers who had a great voice...

Emeli Sande deserves it the most, her, Leona and Alexandra. 

jess and jessie j would do well.. idk they give mom music i think they would mega vote for those 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Liam Payne :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Expensive Taste said:

There was a time in the UK where they highly valued singers who had a great voice...

Yeah the Amy Winehouse effect spawned a whole bunch of singers like Duffy, Adele, Emeli Sandé and Paloma Faith. Ever since streaming it's been more difficult for new singers to establish themselves, labels instead preferring to push acts towards lending their vocals to the hot DJ of the moment.

• Thanks 3

I kinda want Atomic Kitten (with Jenny) to do it. 

the nerve to put Katy B in this list 

• Haha 1

Jesy Nelson

Shy Girl, but then again, I wouldn't trust people to recognize that kind of a talent easily. 

Just now, Lemon said:

Shy Girl, but then again, I wouldn't trust people to recognize that kind of a talent easily. 

Shygirl isn't a very good live performer so I don't think she'd be a very good pick

I need a Pixie renaissance :duca:

2 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

I need a Pixie renaissance :duca:

Oop her 3 #1 smashes all still get a spin from me every now and then, plus even Cry Me Out if I'm feeling ballady

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, glitch said:

Shygirl isn't a very good live performer so I don't think she'd be a very good pick

I get what you mean, but her music in specific is basically better than the each and every entry from this year's edition. Club Shy cleared them all melodically and production wise. 

doesn't UK have a history of flopping year after year tho

Jessie J could work. Didn't she already win a Chinese competition? 

• Like 3

Alexandra Burke, Fleur East, Louisa Johnson

All three would bring the house DOWN :jonny:

Twitter is saying Olly got a 0 from the public this year lmfao flop

chile-laughing.thumb.gif.fedbdb6a174d0d5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.