Jack Antonoff matching donations to Gaza (Doctors w/out Borders, Oxfam)

mercurialworld

:clap3:

• Like 7

ATRL better stop dragging Daddy Jack

• Like 10

• Like 1

Let me give taylor a few streams

• Like 2

Lovely. :clap3:

• Like 2

The worst person you know just made a great point etc :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

All the main people involved with R + J (Rachel outspokenly Pro-Palestine and Kit donating his rugby ball to a Palestine Charity Auction) supporting a amazing cause :heart2:

• Like 6

Alrighty, let me stan you now king

• Like 1

Good for him. More should use their platform and millions/billions and follow suit.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

King :clap3:

• Like 1

:heart: 

damn, Israel is gonna fume so bad right now. But **** them, honestly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Oh wow kinda suprirsing. Let me go and support Taylor's new album then :bird:

• Like 2

A friggin LEGEND. Love him even more now tbh.... :jonny2: May Taylor record 13 more albums with him :jonny5:

• Thanks 2

Taylor needs to be in the replies saying she'll do the same.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

Oh wow kinda suprirsing. Let me go and support Taylor's new album then :bird:

wouldnt it be better to support bleachers tho

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Israel is dangerous AF. They are threatening politicians. She is the most popular artist in the world rn. They know her influence. She is also on a global tour at the moment. For her safety and for the safety of her fans attending this tour I think it is smart for her to keep a low profile when it comes to this conflict...at least for now when she and her fans are in a very vulnerable position like that. Israel is at a place of desperation and they could literally start to do some really shady things to very influential people who speak out...plus I have a feeling she is going to be donating or has donated privately to different things. it's easy to see what side of this she is probably on based on the people she surrounds herself with and is so intimately & professionally connected to (Jack, Gigi Hadid etc....). She also attended Ramy Yusuf's charity event for Palestine. I think she is deff on the right side...it's just she is a huge target and in a vulnerable place rn. It takes a lot of courage to speak out and I applaud every artist who speaks out but I also get how dangerous it can be to do that. 

Edited by IBeMe
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Not surprised at all, in my heart of hearts I know Taylor is pro Palestine :heart2: Just like I always knew she was pro LGBT even years before she spoke up. She's not required to, but it's nice to get confirmations that prove I can trust my gut. :chick2:

• Like 1

We love him again!

• Like 1

Ok, fine, I'll stop dragging him. 

• Haha 3

Producing masterpieces with Lana del Rey and donating to the right people.

all of that while having a thick cock ( I have proof).

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

As they say, separate the art from the artist :clap3:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

She already went to a fundraiser for Gaza last fall but people want to not remember that and drag her instead 

We love him again!

11 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Israel is dangerous AF. They are threatening politicians. She is the most popular artist in the world rn. They know her influence. She is also on a global tour at the moment. For her safety and for the safety of her fans attending this tour I think it is smart for her to keep a low profile when it comes to this conflict...at least for now when she and her fans are in a very vulnerable position like that. Israel is at a place of desperation and they could literally start to do some really shady things to very influential people who speak out...plus I have a feeling she is going to be donating or has donated privately to different things. it's easy to see what side of this she is probably on based on the people she surrounds herself with and is so intimately & professionally connected to (Jack, Gigi Hadid etc....). She also attended Ramy Yusuf's charity event for Palestine. I think she is deff on the right side...it's just she is a huge target and in a vulnerable place rn. It takes a lot of courage to speak out and I applaud every artist who speaks out but I also get how dangerous it can be to do that. 

Not that I disagree, but wouldn't the biggest star in the world also be the most protected and least vulnerable when speaking out? People can't critique her music without being criticized themselves but people can successfully critique her opposition to genocide?

• Like 1

He has a little bit of mustard. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.