STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Eurovision Song Contest 2025 | Switzerland Hosting

khalyan

4 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

they were 2nd in the semi last year but tanked in the final

really odd

They were a fan favorite in one of the weakest semis that I can remember. Hell, Australia won the semi, that tells you enough :deadbanana2:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• Gwendolyn

• Hurem

• Fevesy

I would love to see Elodie at Eurovision. I hope she wins Sanremo :chick3:

I hope Germany tries something new. The 12th place was great but I'm bored of our songs. I'm also not sure if a NF is the right thing for us but if there is another NF next year I hope more artists will be invited. Maybe even with preliminary rounds.

*** the EBU.  I really hope the Dutch hold them accountable.  

• Like 7

I just realised the MoroccanOil sponsorship ends this year unless the EBU renews it :rip: I wonder if the next sponsor will be a Swiss brand, imagine if they went with Nestle :gaycat7:

• Like 2

One thing that really bothered me this year was how authoritarian the EBU was. I'm glad that the EBU wants to work on the flag ban. The fact that the EU flag is banned is ridiculous. The Palestine flag should also be legal and it would have been a nice sign to see Palestine flags alongside all the Israel flags. That would have been really apolitical and not this one-sidedness.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

One thing that really bothered me this year was how authoritarian the EBU was. I'm glad that the EBU wants to work on the flag ban. The fact that the EU flag is banned is ridiculous. The Palestine flag should also be legal and it would have been a nice sign to see Palestine flags alongside all the Israel flags. That would have been really apolitical and not this one-sidedness.

They allowed a bunch of non-participating country flags in the arena, but ofc only the western/white centric ones so the flag rule is just bullshit. There was a canada flag in the arena and that was fine/went unnoticed.

GNVWtWSXYAA7pBP?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

It's honestly insane how strict they were this year. The fact that a keffiyeh, a script no can read, and a manicure were too much for the EBU...

• Like 2

My baseless prediction at the top 10 next year:

1. Estonia 🇪🇪 

2. Ukraine 🇺🇦 

3. Netherlands 🇳🇱 

4. Italy 🇮🇹 

5. Iceland 🇮🇸 

6. Austria 🇦🇹 

7. Luxembourg 🇱🇺 

8. Sweden 🇸🇪 

9. Lithuania 🇱🇹 

10 Spain 🇪🇸 

ukraine is probably getting top 5 again unless the song is unlistenable, no shade.

Elvana liked a comment on instagram about her fans wanting her in Eurovision 2025. She is coming, Tirana 2026 :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Elvana liked a comment on instagram about her fans wanting her in Eurovision 2025. She is coming, Tirana 2026 :jonny5:

Everyone else better stay at home! :ghostface:

Hope Romania, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bosnia, and Kosovo can be in the next contest. :duca: 

Andorra and Monaco to! 

Also how come Liechtenstein has never participated? Aren't they mega rich? :doc: 

Posted (edited)

Manifesting a Sweden NQ, I need them to be humbled after Malmo :heart2:

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah, she's almost ready for Eurovision

We WILL be getting Yerevan 2026 :jonny5:

22 hours ago, Hurem said:

Realistically, no, I don't think we will withdraw. I know HRT was on the verge of canceling Dora due to its high costs compared to our Eurovision results, so I can see Baby Lasagna's result raising their interest in Eurovision as well. On the other hand, there is a very small chance we might withdraw because this was our all-or-nothing moment. We've never invested more money in Eurovision than we did this year, and it might be demotivating to see that the juries were the reason we didn't win.

Dora should become a mini Eurovision. If HRT can finance The Voice, they can sure as hell invest money into making Dora a spectacle and highly anticipated festival that even artists that don't win help get new fans and boost their careers localy the same way how PZE does for artists in Serbia like Zejna, Zorja, Konstrakta eto.

ZARI.thumb.gif.f9e2b5ce45127ac721d50d9c9

5 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Dora should become a mini Eurovision. If HRT can finance The Voice, they can sure as hell invest money into making Dora a spectacle and highly anticipated festival that even artists that don't win help get new fans and boost their careers localy the same way how PZE does for artists in Serbia like Zejna, Zorja, Konstrakta eto.

Dora's main problem isn't the production, it's the incredibly weak song selection. In past 4 years it produced a handful of hits (Tick Tock, Zaljubljen, Mama ŠČ and Rim Tim Tagi Dim). 

Though the lame ass production is definitely putting off established artists because they don't wanna embarrass themselves :rip: 

12 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Everyone else better stay at home! :ghostface:

The way she served Austria with EDM, Croatia with crowd chanting and hand movements in sync, Greece with tissue dancing... she is READY to bring Eurovision back to Eastern Europe 

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Dora's main problem isn't the production, it's the incredibly weak song selection. In past 4 years it produced a handful of hits (Tick Tock, Zaljubljen, Mama ŠČ and Rim Tim Tagi Dim). 

Though the lame ass production is definitely putting off established artists because they don't wanna embarrass themselves :rip: 

The term "hits" is used very loosely here. Also WTF is Zaljubljen bestie? :toofunny3:

Marko Bošnjak needs to work with Lockrroom again as his producer, Marko can sing, his music is very artistic, his live performance is very visual eye grabbing + he is LGBT and we need representation and visibility here in Balkans and that is also bonus points with other countries at Eurovision hihi 

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The term "hits" is used very loosely here. Also WTF is Zaljubljen bestie? :toofunny3:

Well, hits in Croatia. I think they should aim at becoming a platform that's gonna help push artists with the locals.

Zaljubljen is arguably the only song that made any noise after Dora 2021, except Tick-Tock.

These are the kind of hits I need from Croatia :clack:

2 hours ago, illia said:

She's coming to do what Destiny failed to do :jonny6: JESC + ESC in the bag!

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Marko Bošnjak needs to work with Lockrroom again as his producer, Marko can sing, his music is very artistic, his live performance is very visual eye grabbing + he is LGBT and we need representation and visibility here in Balkans and that is also bonus points with other countries at Eurovision hihi 

Yes please!

His 2022 Dora performance was pretty much Eurovision stage ready.

3 hours ago, illia said:

Qami Qami outsold! If only they sent that to ESC. :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Qami Qami outsold! If only they sent that to ESC. :jonny5:

I still believe a theory that they wanted to use Qami Qami for the adult ESC 2021, but since they pulled out of the competition last minute, they decided to go all out for JESC instead with this song. And it clearly worked

Malena is such a star :jonny5: maybe not next year, but I'd love to see her on the adult stage within this decade :jonny5:

I am ready for Finland to finally send a woman again. We need Erika Vikman to serve us excellence!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.