Im gay but i want a traditional family :suburban:

KingWitch

Basically thats it, i want a traditional family with you know the wife and kids. Unfortunately the gays only want sex not starting families. What do i do? Marry a girl to get what i want? 

:suburban:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

12 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Unfortunately the gays only want sex not starting families.

Do you genuinely think you're the only gay person in the world who wants a family? Get your head out of your ass

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

is that what you really want bestiana? or are you surrendering to patriarchal values 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Well... yea? We gay

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Well, I want sex but I also would like a family. Maybe not with kids, but making a safe place for two would be nice. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Basically thats it, i want a traditional family with you know the wife and kids. Unfortunately the gays only want sex not starting families. What do i do? Marry a girl to get what i want? 

find a gay that wants to start a family. no one wants to have kids, atleast not in this economy.

idk where u live but u can find someone who shares the same values, do surrogacy, and start a family with. 

It's 2024, not 2004. Plenty of gays want to have a traditional family 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It's 2024, not 2004. Plenty of gays want to have a traditional family 

but are they tops is the question? 

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

There are plenty of Gay men who want to abide by a traditional lifestyle, settle down, marry and have children. They're out there but, as difficult as this may be, you just have to keep looking until you find it/him. 

Also, I'm not sure where you live or where you're from; you might come from a culture where homosexuality is frowned upon and still taboo which may make it harder for you to experience what you crave. In that case, if you have the ability to eventually do so, travel the world and explore - there's so much out there. 

What happened to adopting a cat and calling it a day? The gays are losing recipes! 

• Haha 5

Everything alright?

Why do you need a wife to have a family? :bird:

• Like 1

You could always become an...

FuBlPzqaEAYKdrs_800x.jpg?v=1709775248

• Haha 10

Posted (edited)

You know, it just so happens, that wanting to have sex with somebody before and while deciding to have children is how things naturally happen about 96% of the time.

So maybe take a second to think, if "these gays" want sex maybe it's because that is what is naturally supposed to happen between two or three etc. gays who want to have sex with each other.

And it just so happens that humans have invented this thing called a condom among other fascinating inventions.

When you want to impregnate somebody, you take the condom off.

It only works with a ***** going inside of a ******, but sometimes a person with a ***** or a person with a ****** might ask somebody with the other body part if they would like to have a child.

And then you can start a family with your main partner and/or raise your children in a loving community.

I personally think it's unethical to not let your children meet their biological parents.
Now why did ATRL sensor p*nis and v*gina, when there are grown adults who don't know about this? :rip:

Edited by selena_lavigne

There's a lot of domestically-minded gays out there, they're just less likely to be at the center of the gay social scene.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KingWitch said:

I don't think that's fair on the girl unless you tell her everything and somehow she agrees

Many gays want relationships you just have to meet the right guy

It sounds a little bit like you want to hide behind a traditional marriage maybe?

Marry God. The church is hiring. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

I don't think that's fair on the girl unless you tell her everything and somehow she agrees

Many gays want relationships you just have to meet the right guy

It sounds a little bit like you want to hide behind a traditional marriage maybe?

I once met a very nice homosexual man who was with a woman for 20 years and raised 3 kids and after their kids grew up they separated. They were only together because they both wanted a family and as far as i know it worked out well.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Im gay

Marry a girl to get what i want? 

You know you have to actually have sex with this girl right?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, bad guy said:

You know you have to actually have sex with this girl right?

Ever since 1978 you do not need to have sex to get pregnant.

The person giving the sperm most likely does need to ejaculate. 
About two percent of American citizens were not born out of sexual intercourse.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Don't listen to any of the advice of people here, because everyone here is a heart breaker and/or a wh0r3

• Haha 1

They exist you have to pick one outside of the gay scene/ club scene. In my relationship I'm the outsider :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.