Bigger in 2024: Charli XCX or Camila Cabello?

tomo

Who?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger artist?

• Camila Cabello
    • Charli XCX
  2. 2. Bigger era?

• BRAT
    • C,XOXO

Well Charli actually has a fanbase and can tour. Camila has been on one tour in her whole career and that was like 5 years ago.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

As a name alone i'd say Camila is definitely bigger 

• Like 4

Even if the competition were between nothing and Camila Cabello, I would still choose nothing.

• Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

Bigger in what sense? Camilla is more of a household name but she's nearly universally despised & doesn't have many passionate fans. Charli has a much more devoted fanbase & she's a trailblazer who has shifted the pop culture landscape in ways that can't be measured. I reckon Brat will be the bigger era in terms of album units & the tour. Being more known means nothing if people don't like you

• Like 1

Oh wow. The contest of the reputation stadium tour opening acts. 

Camila is more famous and more awarded with more and bigger hits. 

• Thanks 1

Charli is more famous and more awarded with more and bigger hits. 

• Thanks 1

Camila is more of a household name, but Charli is more impactful/influential and respected 

I think this just comes down to 360 being a far better song. Had Camila released something of its caliber, I don't doubt the numbers would've been higher for her.

• Like 1

Not Camila XOX that's for sure :michael:

the numbers answer the question for us

spacer.png

the one who's collabing with drake, ice spice, lil nas x and pinkpantheress i would imagine

• Thumbs Down 1

Brat by the looks of it. Unfortunately for Charli her songs are not that much better than Camila's but it's a step-up from Crash.

• Thumbs Down 2

Camila is a mainstream singles artist while Charli is a cult classic established artist. Camila will get more streams with her singles but Charli will remain more acclaimed and will have a bigger fanbase, she always has sold out shows and will have her biggest tour ever this year. Hopefully Camila will be able to have a tour and not be an opening act like with her last era.

In terms of people that stan them/amount of fans: Charli wins no contest. I feel like no one cares about Camila.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

In terms of being extremely racist? Camila wins! :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

Don't compare Charlie to an ugly flop loser like Camila ever again. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

ATRL is the only place in the world where xcx is seen as some sort of big iconic singer :chick3: Just ask people in the streets, they'd not know her name. Camila has several smash hits. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Camila Cabello is the current Queen of Pop. There hasn't been an artist of her caliber since Madonna. 

The other girl..well. I guess she is a feature on the Queen of Pop's forthcoming C,Xoxo set.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Cabelo is just a faceless D-list pop star with no authenticity; she can't even release solo songs, and not even the features are working this time. And I forgot to mention that she can't even get her own tour.

So we can't really compare them both. Charlie is in another level.

• Thanks 2

I don't know what world you guys live in where you think people know who Charli XCX is.

• Thumbs Down 1

the mid off

Charli & it's not even close :sorry: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.