Kelly Clarkson Covers 'Beggin for Thread' By Banks

ANTisocial

had no idea kelly knew this legend:jonny5:

• Like 7

I hate how her covers are so superior to her own songs lol she could easily have an album of songsl ike this 

• Like 4

omg WHAAAAAT NO WAY :jonny5: her taste is so incredible, UGH she's such a legend

I'll listen after I'm done listening to this Uncle Acid album lol

We won :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

This is so random?? 

• Thumbs Down 1

Oh someone is putting Kelly THROUGH it rn if she's finding this random sad girl anthem 

• Haha 2

Original was so good, QUEEN BANKS :worship2:

as always, Kelly ruined it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

come on mother :worship2:

interesting approach. her covers are always so great and different, i wish she had done a cover album. i adore her voice and delivery but her own songs since like heartbeat song are so boring, never gotten into her besides her singles from 2000s/10s.

I didn't realise this song could've slayed in her breakaway era :jonny:

THIS RENDITION IS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an excellent cover! :clap3:

i love the arrangement for her. it suits so much her pop/rock persona... and it's a totally different approach from the original. Even tho I think she could also slay covering it just like the original but it wouldnt match the "morning" vibe.

Kelly, please, get in the writing room with new writers and producers.

I think that she still has so much stamina and so much to give. I get that she went through a very personal creative process for the last album, and much of the stuff she wrote didn't make the cut... Moving forward, I would love to see her experiment with other writers and producers, especially from pop/alt. Only keep Greg Kurstin for a couple of songs.

Ooh I forgot about this song. I used to play this one out. Thanks for the reminder, Kelly :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.