Do you want Taylor Swift to bring back the secret sessions?

Strawberry Bubble

Posted (edited)

The Secret Sessions are exclusive events held prior to album releases, where Taylor Swift personally selects fans to join her at her homes to listen to the album together, before they were released. These sessions were organized during the launches of Taylor's fifth studio album, 1989, reputation, and Lover. Do you want them back?

Edited by Strawberry Bubble
  • Like 2

hell no. swifties 10 years ago were relatively normal, but imagine the rabid swifties today being let into Taylor's house? I would worry for her safety :rip:

plus there was so much BS and pretentiousness from the invitees of the secret sessions- we don't need another "lyrics that cut glass" moment :giraffe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

No. She needs to stay away from fans. 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

Covid swifties might actually harm her.

If she invites me and only me, yes :bird:

Only invite long-term Swifties who've been around since Debut-Red eras. The new stans from folklore and onward are annoying as hell and I wouldn't invite them anywhere.

• Like 4

Nope and thankfully she learned better. She barely makes personal posts on her social media anymore or interacts online as much as she used to and we love that for her.  :clap3: 

I can be a Swiftie for a day and go there, but only when Travis is there as well. :khalyan2:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Diesel is Desire said:

Only invite long-term Swifties who've been around since Debut-Red eras. The new stans from folklore and onward are annoying as hell and I wouldn't invite them anywhere.

YESSS. Everyone knows I've been a stan since debut and guess what — she never invited me to any secret sessions! Not even a baked cookie for my loyalty! If anyone deserves to get invited, it should be ME! Somehow she continues to get my coins and drains my wallet dry. I hate that she puts narcotics in her songs. I was living a happy existence drug free until I discovered her music and now I'm an addict. :grump: This is truly the pits and I hate it here.mp3! 

Edited by Buffy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

No. She needs to stay away from fans. 

you're back!

2 hours ago, Diesel is Desire said:

THIS. it always irks me when the new folkmore and onward swifties claim to be real swifties and say older swifties are posers when they dont know every single minute detail of every moment of her career smh :redface:

• Thanks 1

Was it like a lottery? It sounds fun.

30 minutes ago, Strawberry Bubble said:

you're back!

FINALLY :cries2:

Only if they're from r/SwiftlyNeutral

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

I feel like she's way too big to do that now. Her fanbase from 10 years ago vs now is quite different. I'd fear for her safety :skull:

• Like 1

I would love for the secret sessions to be back :heart2: but I don't see them happening ever again. She's too big right now and her fan base has grown so much. Maybe in a decade or more she could do them when her fans are also way in adulthood and things calm down.

• Like 2

Absolutely not.

The fans who were selected would be annoyingly obnoxious and act as if they were above other fans.

Posted (edited)

lmao this would never work now. her popularity is at such a peak that she would inevitably attract crazy people and it's not worth the risk to her safety. 

Edited by Dolce Vita
  • Thanks 1

A secret sessioner once teased that "I Forgot That You Existed" was the pop "State of Grace" and then it ended up being the worst song of her entire career, a disappointment so traumatizing that we have all hated Loser ever since. 

Imagine the havoc they would have wreaked with Tortured Poets.

taylor-swift-the-tortured-poets-departme

No, because of Secret Sessions, we have people like that annoying Swiftonian guy who keeps using her name for online clouts.

Posted (edited)

She used to also walk around the arena during her tours, talk to fans. Not happening. 

Edited by Raphy23

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.