STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Lana's first US stadium show sold out in 8 mins. Should she announce more dates?

VeniceBeach

Lana performed for 130,000 people at two solo stadium shows in Mexico City last year. People really want to see her, and there seems to be a high demand, so should Lana announce a proper stadium tour in the US and Europe? :bird:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Isn't the official sale starting today later on? The pre-sale sold out very quickly which were 18k tickets. 

Edit: no, now I have seen it. They are all gone :rip:

Edited by ontherocks

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

Isn't the official sale starting today later on? The pre-sale sold out very quickly which were 18k tickets. 

It started one hour ago and now the girls on LB are fuming because they didn't get the tickets :eli:

unlike the OLHs here who think she is a flop because she doesn't make generic payola'd autoplay'd tiktok fodder for the hot 100 and refuses to play the industry politics game for a quick scammy, LANITA is a streaming and touring elixir, as well as a physical album seller :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Just now, VeniceBeach said:

It started one hour ago and now the girls on LB are fuming because they didn't get the tickets :eli:

Yeah, you caught me before the edit. :laugh:

A hot mess 

Yes. 

She can do stadiums in Europe too.

Hold on, didn't she say something about a mini US tour she'll announce today? Didn't she say that during her MET Gala interview or am I hallucinating?

18 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

unlike the OLHs here who think she is a flop because she doesn't make generic payola'd autoplay'd tiktok fodder for the hot 100 and refuses to play the industry politics game for a quick scammy, LANITA is a streaming and touring elixir, as well as a physical album seller :clap3:

Read her gold chain, says, "Lanita"! :giraffe:

:clap3:

She should make us up for canceling her GDL and MTY shows first :fish2:

Lana organically became an stadium act, the demand is global. :clap3:

Congrats to her but I feel like her performance style/music is best presented in a smaller, more intimate setting. I would have a hard time getting into a Lana Del Rey show way up in the nose bleeds.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

She should make us up for canceling her GDL and MTY shows first :fish2:

This. Can't believe they booked those dates and remembered too late that it was Jack's wedding in those days :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.