• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• VeniceBeach

• CottageHore

• stjosephprey4us

Feels like Old Town Road made for the arts, like it but hope the album doesn't take this direction

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JDC said:

Feels like Old Town Road made for the arts, like it but hope the album doesn't take this direction

Yeah, it has Lil Nas X vibes... from 2019. It's fine and I like it but I'm not sure if it's gonna work to have an album full of that

This is the first Lana song I've enjoyed since the Lust for Life era. I was so over the spoken word poetry-type songs and lullabies. That being said, I don't love it either. 

2 hours ago, 305 said:

Oh this song would feel so good on a boat :WAP:

I will be playing this on Friday when I go on one 

Period cuz I'll be playing it on a boat tonight and tomorrow I fear!!! :khalyan2:

• Thanks 1

hmmmm it's just fine for me, sounds like all her other rapper collabs. seems like a grower tho

Some people are saying this is an amazing song and others are saying it's awful. Lana queen of being polarizing but at the end of the day, if you took Quavo's absolutely rudimentary and God awful verse and voice off this track we'd be able to appreciate its genius :gaycatina1:

I love this vibe from her, just as much as I love her ballads. Maybe because im also like that. Sometimes i'm introspective sometiems i'm just a ho

11 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Some people are saying this is an amazing song and others are saying it's awful. Lana queen of being polarizing but at the end of the day, if you took Quavo's absolutely rudimentary and God awful verse and voice off this track we'd be able to appreciate its genius :gaycatina1:

Honestly yes, Quavo's solo verse pulls this down. Hopefully this gives her boyfriend (?) his little boost or whatever

I'm a Lana Del Rey hater but I really like this! Could see it growing even more on me. This is perfect for a drive. Relaxing on a boat. etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.